Earwegoagain
Punchdrunk
Czarcasm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  Empty
PostSubject: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:28 pm

What do we reckon? Retire it today and dedicate it as a shrine to his Uber non-developing talent?

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm

The requested relocation of the Ice Shack to nearer the life centre is surely going to delay proceedings. I say keep it as a final chuff chart as to the chaos that Mr Brent created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:48 pm

I say get rid. Put a new one up. A countdown to seeing corners!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:58 pm

I just hope that no clocks will be needed now. Money in place for he refurb and as soon as that is done we can go back to being a football club, I can't wait.
Someone mentioned transparency Brent has always clouded the water about what he is about and that's because most of it has been about him and his property speculation with Argyle limping along in its wake.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:08 pm

I'd go for get rid now.

It's definitely proven the point that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:24 pm

replace it with a countdown to brents last day Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I'd go for get rid now.

Quite. If there's no objections. I'll go and remove it - because I can. I'm admin, I'm more powerful than Godzilla's cock on a chopping block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:28 pm

I reckon we should have a few balloons and streamers up there for a few days, maybe  our christmas bells for a few days, it's come early... that would teach brent's herald how to do it..... rejoice..rejoice, as someone once said in the mists of time
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Yes balloons and streamers gets my vote

jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:43 pm

I think ATD should be seen to be partying
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I'd go for get rid now.

Deffo proved the point. Every time Newell De Lar and all the other sycophants have logged onto ATD, the ticking reminder of Brent’s atrocious development record was there greeting them. It’d show a bit of ATD class to retire it...243 n/o ! Laughing

I like the idea replacing with bells and streamers for a while too. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Street party

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Yep the clock has done it's work and made it's point. Brent is history - and any more delays is not Hallett's fault. Replace it with something celebratory to mark this great day.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:57 pm

Sounds good, football club wise this is the best I, and I suspect a good few others have felt in a long while, we all deserve a bit of self congratulation come celebration after years of toil. Rejoice, Halloween can't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Yeah balloons streamers
How about ticket tape welcome ( Argentina World Cup stylee 78)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 pm

Get rid of it or is it possible to host it within a thread instead of top of the forum
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 pm

I wouldn't get rid of it just yet. Brent is still the CEO until October 31st. If nothing has happened at that point, create a special 'post' for the clock and merge it into the 'Mankover' thread.

Maybe adjust the title wording a little? But for the time being... Let's keep reminding Brent and his supporters what a mess his plans were, and still are!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent’s non-building countdown clock.    Brent’s non-building countdown clock.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent’s non-building countdown clock.
Page 1 of 1