Earwegoagain
akagreengull
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

1 year tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:03 pm

zyph wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
No one will kick up a fuss, so I wouoldnnt stress too much.  

It's only Nooligan Zyph who objected to the clock.

Found it a laughable subject from the beginning....but if it keeps some happy so be it....no matter how ridiculous it is....there's been brickies working there since the summer.....Cam 1 & 2 has shown them at work some days... and at present there very busy on the foundations of the new changing rooms....but all this doesn't count of course....I bet your friend Nooligan has been enjoying your head in the sand attitude.

There has been no brickies at all working until the last week.

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Only brickwork/blockwork that's happened is enabling works and footings. No facework yet, which is probably a good thing as the brick layers i've seen up there doing such works looked more like improvers.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Zyph what's yours and your great leader Nools view on the crapshack going to be in 15 years time when it is life expired and structurally fecked but still has 15 years of mortgage owning to Simon 'Brent MkII' Hallet ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:30 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Zyph what's yours and your great leader Nools view on the crapshack going to be in 15 years time when it is life expired and structurally fecked but still has 15 years of mortgage owning to Simon 'Brent MkII' Hallet ?

Why link me with Ian Newell...I haven't any links with him....my opinion is my own view....and what I observe is an all year round Pantomime...not just at Christmas.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 11:09 pm

zyph wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Why link me with Ian Newell...I haven't any links with him....my opinion is my own view....and what I observe is an all year round Pantomime...not just at Christmas.
so it seems you & Nool sound like a pair of ugly sisters :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 11:13 pm

zyph wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Try the decaf Zyph!!! You sound just like 'Plymborn' off Not606 pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 11:14 pm

RegGreen wrote:
zyph wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

More like fat slags off Viz Reg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 8:34 am

RegGreen wrote:
zyph wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

To be fair, they don't like him over there either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 8:35 am

zyph wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Well if the first brick has been laid why not set a clock on how long the build takes from here?

What the hell will that prove Sir Francis....there's surely more to life than ticking clocks.

It will prove, if further proff were needed that the whole thing is a pile of shit
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Well if the first brick has been laid why not set a clock on how long the build takes from here?

What the hell will that prove Sir Francis....there's surely more to life than ticking clocks.

It will prove, if further proff were needed that the whole thing is a pile of shit

Some of the Nooligan/Brentophile clique still think a new stand is going up.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Nool/Zyph/De Liar and co still dodge the question of what will happen in 15 years time when the crapshack is life expired and structurally fecked but still has 15 years to run on the mortgage.
Wrings site manager said the steel work only had 10 to 15 years life left in it and his view of GL event's wasn't exactly complimentary.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:59 pm

With the right treatment the corrosion on steel should be negliable. Look what they have done to Brunel bridge they reckon it won't need painting for eons. Products like Owatrol and integrated paint systems are the bollocks now. I expect Jon Back has been down screwfix for some Hammerite.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
With the right treatment the corrosion on steel should be negliable. Look what they have done to Brunel bridge they reckon it won't need painting for eons. Products like Owatrol and integrated paint systems are the bollocks now. I expect Jon Back has been down screwfix for some Hammerite.

As Halletts a banker, then i don't doubt he would have had John Back watering it down.
Serious point though that the appraisal of the crapshack having 15 years shelf life tops actually come from the contractor and not just here say. The question constantly gets dodged as in to what the club will if the crapshack does need replacing in 15 years time still with as many years remaining on the mortgage still?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 year tomorrow   1 year tomorrow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 year tomorrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2