PatDunne
Earwegoagain
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Brent Out lets get this straight. Empty
PostSubject: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:47 pm

As one of the Antis, Freaks, Weirdos ect. that want Brent out can I put a few lies to bed? I am anti James Brent I have been from the get go, I warned he would asset strip the club and he has, I am anti him asset stripping the car park for his own gain and have never seen why he should be allowed to do it. However I am not anti the Grandstand refurb it was alway my preferred option and I have never objected to it. I have also never objected to the Ice Rink I think it falls into sporting use and is ok by me. My main bugbear is the offices,mist over development, it will hem the club in and put too much strain on the parking at the club. I support the club not James Brent, so why are the proles on JBSOTI still spouting this shite?

Quizmike
 Post subject: Re: Planning Posters. Home Park Development (not on the agePosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:11 pm 

You see, this is the thing I've never understood. The Home Park development will make the club more attractive to investors and increase the chances of someone buying Argyle.

Yet the Brent Out campaigners are trying to block it, which means there's more likelihood of Brent staying

IJN
 Post subject: Re: Planning Posters. Home Park Development (not on the agePosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:22 pm 

The Brent out people care nothing about our club, they put they're own agenda above that.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:01 pm

We also had Daz saying after his house was sticker bombed that it would be better if we made our point clearer as he wasn't sure what the beef was? The stickers clearly say BRENT OUT and NO ASSET STRIP! It's not that hard to understand is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Actually, at the time of Brent taking over the club, this very forum and it's moderators clearly welcomed Brent as the new owner of the football club, with a very clear headline on the front page where forum opinion now states nous sommes Punchy. We even arranged a Q and A with the man. It was hoped he wouldn't have the predatory ambitions of the previous bunch, having been "introduced" by Plymouth Council. He gave promises of transparency. I, myself, supported the exit from admin, even though I preferred the phoenix club option approaching something similar to that which Glasgow Rangers opted for.
It's Brent's behaviour since and the clear personal interests in profit that is the problem, and also the appalling company he insists on keeping. The transferring of the HHP car park land into his own personal pension was outrageous, and we are seeing the result of that now with private developments nothing to do with the football club or community leisure use. And just where is the promised free new completed grandstand and stadium ? The rescue was a joint effort with PCC, and I know for a fact they are hugely disappointed with how things have turned out.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Why does Nool claim that if you are anti Brent you don't support Argyle?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:28 pm

PatDunne wrote:

Because his one brain cell can't comprehend it that you can do both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:30 pm

PatDunne wrote:

He doesn’t support Argyle. He supports Brent. He is the one who is anti Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:54 pm

My position on this couldn't be simpler: I want what is best for Plymouth Argyle Football Club.

After 45 years, so far, of regular support as both man and boy I think anybody who accuses me of not being a very good Argyle fan must have lost the plot completely.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Give it a rest Odi.

I get about 20/25 screenshots per week from things they've said (mostly libellous) and yet you keep saying this.

This site is dedicated to PAFC, we support it, we finance the Academy, we give £1000's to the club in various ways. Them.....? Haters have to hate it's as simple as that.

One of their 'biggest' mouthpieces has been banned for corruptly using a disabled carers ticket and yet the PC brigade amongst them tried to defend that. Stop talking crap man!!

Also they've got together (Never Again eh?) and tried to delay the HHP Hybrid. Fans? Nah, self important arses that have their own agenda. When it's passed, they'll move the goalposts and try something else, you watch.

Earwegoagain, For me and others to point out your nasty and sometimes illegal goings on is not libel. The fact that I point out that you illegally held my personal details, including my name and address on your personal pc isn't a lie, I have screenshots too. If you don't like it sue me.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Who actually spends the time to take 20/25 screenshots a week lol! someone is a very very sad indivdual Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Does it not strike you as utterly bizarre or utter bollocks that he claims he gets sent 20/25 screenshots a week from this site?

Why not just read the site yourself? Or are you just trying to continue the lie that you don’t read ATD?

It’s important to remember that this man takes photos whilst driving and posts them on Twitter. And then denies it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Does it not strike you as utterly bizarre or utter bollocks that he claims he gets sent 20/25 screenshots a week from this site?

Why not just read the site yourself? Or are you just trying to continue the lie that you don’t read ATD?

It’s important to remember that this man takes photos whilst driving and posts them on Twitter. And then denies it.
The king of screenshots.
Says it all really.
salute
Doesn't it Snowflake lol Ban
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 pm

He's got this page saved to his favourites you can guarantee it. He can't keep away from here, just like webby can't keep away either. I haven't had an email for a while I'm disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Who actually spends the time to take 20/25 screenshots a week lol! someone is a very very sad indivdual Laughing

That'll be Dossier Boy for sure.
Once a saddo always a saddo.

(hello Ian. Saddo.)
popcorn
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 5:10 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

(hello Ian. Saddo.)
popcorn

The social outcast with the piss stained shoes and manky baseball cap.

Hi saddo
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 5:41 pm

HCGreen wrote:
There are two questions I would ask of the objectors:
Would you be objecting to plans to increase Home Park capacity by 2,000, the equivalent of the maximum usage of HHP?
Would you be objecting if Argyle were submitting the planning application and funding the development?

1. Couldn't give a monkeys, mate. Not since your mates ensured I never went into the place again.

2. I'd be objecting whoever was applying and paying, if the application involved commandeering the park and ride (clue's in the name btw) car park. I might have mentioned this several times already.

Newell wrote:
I'd also ask if any of them objected to the Life Centre, if any of them use HHP car park and even if any of them use the Park & Ride.

1. No, because the Life Centre came with its own carpark, freed up park land elsewhere and didn't involve commandeering the park and ride (clue's in the name btw) car park

2. No. Of course at one time, when I was doing lots of voluntary stuff for the club, like all the anti-racism work and producing a column for the programme for however many years it was, I used to park there quite often. But thanks to you and your odious mate I've had no need of it for ages now.

3. Yes. Regularly. In fact I depend on it most days, as do many people I know and/or work with. That's why I objected to the plan to commandeer it, you thick feck.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Peggy wrote:
HCGreen wrote:
Would you be objecting to plans to increase Home Park capacity by 2,000, the equivalent of the maximum usage of HHP?
Would you be objecting if Argyle were submitting the planning application and funding the development?

1. Couldn't give a monkeys, mate. Not since your mates ensured I never went into the place again.

2. I'd be objecting whoever was applying and paying, if the application involved commandeering the park and ride (clue's in the name btw) car park. I might have mentioned this several times already.

Newell wrote:
I'd also ask if any of them objected to the Life Centre, if any of them use HHP car park and even if any of them use the Park & Ride.

1. No, because the Life Centre came with its own carpark, freed up park land elsewhere and didn't involve commandeering the park and ride (clue's in the name btw) car park

2. No. Of course at one time, when I was doing lots of voluntary stuff for the club, like all the anti-racism work and producing a column for the programme for however many years it was, I used to park there quite often. But thanks to you and your odious mate I've had no need of it for ages now.

3. Yes. Regularly. In fact I depend on it most days, as do many people I know and/or work with. That's why I objected to the plan to commandeer it, you thick feck.

You forgot to say feck off Newell Very Happy

Add that to the screenshot dossier you sad wanker.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Peggy wrote:
HCGreen wrote:

Newell wrote:

You forgot to say feck off Newell Very Happy

Add that to the screenshot dossier you sad wanker.

It was in there, but as it's already in my signature, and as I'd already called him a thick feck, I thought it might be overkill. I now accept I was wrong.

So feck off Newell.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 7:11 pm

As soon as the reluctant one received the gushing approval of the Windsor Boys and they received their AAA passes, it was clear that he was a wrongun.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Yea Man wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

(hello Ian. Saddo.)
popcorn

Hi saddo

He reports the screenshots to club officials who are thick enough to think that they actually have some kind of legal jurisdiction to act upon them.

Take me for example with the club telling me they are monitoring what I post on the Internet as a means of leverage to decide if I'm allowed back into HP next season.

An absolute comedy act.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

(hello Ian. Saddo.)
popcorn

Hi saddo

He reports the screenshots to club officials who are thick enough to think that they actually have some kind of legal jurisdiction to act upon them.

Take me for example with the club telling me they are monitoring what I post on the Internet as a means of leverage to decide if I'm allowed back into HP next season.

An absolute comedy act.

Yet nobody at the club gives a toss about the obsessed old man and his dossier.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
We also had Daz saying after his house was sticker bombed that it would be better if we made our point clearer as he wasn't sure what the beef was? The stickers clearly say BRENT OUT and NO ASSET STRIP! It's not that hard to understand is it?
to be fair earweg..they are a bit slow thick as shit Pig jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

(hello Ian. Saddo.)
popcorn

Hi saddo

An absolute comedy act.

Death-Lar. Bless him. Compiling dossiers, screen-shots and jizzing over IP addresses is about the only thing he has left in his saddo, piss-stained armchair life. Give him a break. He really doesn't need anymore sleepless nights. Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:28 am

^^

Even the Pig himself described De Liar as a social leper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:56 am

lol!
IJN
 Post subject: Gillingham Fans Fest - Sold Out!!
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm 

Contrary to the usual haters hopes and thoughts, yet another FansFest is sold out.

So if you were planning to go and you haven't got a ticket, sorry, all gone I'm afraid.

For Future Gt Events Please Call Greentaverner Ticketline On 07772 869958

The GT's want to thank their patrons for their continues support.

PL2 3DQ
 Post subject: Re: Gillingham Fans Fest - Sold Out!!
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:39 pm 

Sweet!
lol!
Must be a sad life you lead when you can get so excited about a fans fest selling out!
After the 'Sweet!' comment there was also the double thumbs emoticon.
Saddo.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 am

Never been in the top flight but we sold out a fanfest!!!! - the small time Janner mentality desperate for any crumb, look how big we are, look how far we've come, look how many we took to Pompey, we do matter, don't we?.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent Out lets get this straight.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next