Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Jibba Jabba Mot Failure Lord Tiz. TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. Three defeats in a row, Well Done Agent Tisdale!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:43 pm

"MOT Failure"

lol! lol! lol!

Where is he by the way? Judging by his 3week erection from winning against our 2nd string, he must be suicidal now normal service has been resumed?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Good job for their sake that they won at HP otherwise the gap could have been 25 points rather than 19 halfway through the season.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Yeah, not good, but relegation is a ways off with shiite like the mob you scraped past today in the frame.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Fair play to Tis - he may be a pound shop Nigel Farage, but at least he posts on here come rain or shine.

I'd also say respect to Jabba, who has the decency to admit that he's a flat track bully.

I'm probably not doing this whole 'bantz' thing properly, am I?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:49 pm

And fair play to MOT failure and Foxy for FINALLY realising that this isn't the best place to practise their low grade inter club 'banter' or trolling. yeh yeh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:25 am

This place is the only place some of them can post, They are very welcome to continue.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:04 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
And fair play to MOT failure and Foxy for FINALLY realising that this isn't the best place to practise their low grade inter club 'banter' or trolling. yeh yeh

Don't speak too soon though. Imagine if they win the return at St James Pork, they'll be like dogs with two cocks about beating Gargoyle twice in one season. It'll be time to get out the replica Alan Ball cloth caps and ham shank into them. Dread to think what it'll be like on here.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:18 am

Tgwu wrote:
This place is the only place some of them can post, They are very welcome to continue.

Sad my heart bleeds..........you'd welcome IS into your home.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:52 am

Paying any kind of regard to Exeter is all a bit too Pasoti for me.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 am

Banter and piss-taking aside I've always wanted Exeter and Torquay to do well - just not as well as us. What a Face sorry
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:27 am

To be honest i'm not bothered about Exeter at all, but Jibs Mot Tis and the others i've forgotten about all seem to get hot and moist about Argyle.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:57 am

Charlie Wood wrote:

Especially since both the Farm and Exewebb both seem to be controlled by the same chap.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:32 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I think that was below the belt. my service record would prove it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Apologies.........you'd welcome (ECFC supporting) IS into your home.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

You are of course quite correct Charlie, I was just tickled by Suffered's MOT Failure santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Excretia Shitty? Umm, let me think.....................nah.................feck em. Banana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Can't believe Exeter lost to Wimbledon. We beat them twice this season.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Apologies.........you'd welcome (ECFC supporting) IS into your home.

lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Greenskin wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Don't speak too soon though. Imagine if they win the return at St James Pork, they'll be like dogs with two cocks about beating Gargoyle twice in one season. It'll be time to get out the replica Alan Ball cloth caps and ham shank into them. Dread to think what it'll be like on here.

When we win the return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:59 am

Don't wait up.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Four defeats on the bounce, in Tisdale we trust. Spent the whole day in Exter did not see one exter shirt scarf or mention of the Village team! whats going on ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

When we win the return.

The way it's looking at the moment, you lot couldn't win a raffle if you held the only ticket.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Looking a a cheeky £1 on Exeter to go down could be worth a shot to me.

A dropping stone like are they.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Looking a a cheeky £1 on Exeter to go down could be worth a shot to me.

A dropping stone like are they.

You missed 150/1 last week, now as short as 50/1 fill yer boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next