Czarcasm
Motorservices
PatDunne
AstiSpumante
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall Empty
PostSubject: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Newell has tweeted a pic of a nail deliberately dug into his tyre today at home park.

Bit too far and over the top this surely?

Someone has actually dug the screw into the side wall and it looks to me on first glance that someone has also tried to cut/slash it at the top where the sidewall looks dirty.

Bit over the feckin top that. The bloke is a grade A knob head online but to do this to his car is idiotic and borderline feckin dangerous.  

I'm sure the car would be covered on cctv in the car park so hopefully the police can dig something out on there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IJN3/status/538708764812386305

Last edited by Yea Man on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Thought you said you'd been away ? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:03 pm

lol!

Feckin ell don't even joke, i'll have the old bill kicking my door in at 3 am now lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:16 pm

has he tried to blame this place yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Has it occurred to fatso that he might have driven over the nail?
No straight to the jugular blaming all and sundry and and did I also detect hidden threats and innuendo's from his toadies against Rickler ?

Grade a cock

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:17 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:18 pm

its a run flat, no one has done that, that has been picked up on the road

and thats a fact
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:19 pm

The angle looks a bit fishy though, surely if it was off the road it'd be more on the tread rather than the wall wouldn't it?

I'm fick!
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:20 pm

and id like to add, there is no head on it, has anyone ever tried to do this? you cant hammer a nail in at that angle the blokes a cock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Newell has tweeted a pic of a nail deliberately dug into his tyre today at home park.

Someone has actually dug the screw into the side wall and it looks to me on first glance that someone has also tried to cut/slash it at the top where the sidewall looks dirty.

Bit over the feckin top that. The bloke is a grade A knob head online but to do this to his car is idiotic and borderline feckin dangerous.  

I'm sure the car would be covered on cctv in the car park so hopefully the police can dig something out on there.

Cant see nothing!!
??

Forensic investigator

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Yea Man wrote:
The angle looks a bit fishy though, surely if it was off the road it'd be more on the tread rather than the wall wouldn't it?

I'm fick!

Not at all, that is common for nails to go in as this one has
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:21 pm

I agree, had a Stanley knife blade in my sidewall once, picked it up in the dockyard, week old tyre too, just one of those things......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Surely if someone did it on purpose, then they would remove the nail and just let the tyre sink?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Surely if someone did it on purpose, then they would remove the nail and just let the tyre sink?

or simply just slashed the tyre or tyres. Never known a vandal to leave evidence like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Cant see nothing!!
??

Forensic investigator

Have a look here where i've circled it:

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall Untitled

Looks like an attempt at a slice but i've probably been watching too much CSI Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Cant see nothing!!
??

Forensic investigator

Have a look here where i've circled it:

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall Untitled

Looks like an attempt at a slice but i've probably been watching too much CSI Laughing

looks more like tyre wear i mean lets be honest those tyres arent fresh are they and worn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Driving around in a land-rover I once had an empty Bullet casing in my side-wall, as motorman says its common.

Newell is a grade a bellchop riding for publicity.
In fact I wouldn't put it beyond him to have done it himself
Wanker
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Josh Pope wrote:

Run flat tyres don't deflate straight away. The sidewall is 'solid' so chances are the nail hasn't even fully penetrated.

I like how Newell points the finger straight away. Like it's impossible that it's been picked up off the road, or simply standard vandalism that happens to all of us at some point.

Anyway it should have done him a favour. Run flat tyres are fooking awful. I binned all four of mine and put conventional tyres on...so much smoother ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Nooly is blaming the trolls for this. Even though he claims the trolls don't attend, apparently today was their big day. I assume he means the Trust AGM as he has made reference to comments in a fanzine.

He also claims that his car wasn't covered by CCTV. Convenient huh?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 pm

thats flap in the circle is a moulding thin flap of rubber, like i said the tyres arent that old, he messaged me on Exeweb for a price to supply and fit a pair, i replied that i thank him for his business but due to the nature of the beast i think it best we dont get involved in work

and lets face it i wouldnt want him in my shop
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 pm

A photoshop special if ever there was one!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nooly is blaming the trolls for this. Even though he claims the trolls don't attend, apparently today was their big day. I assume he means the Trust AGM as he has made reference to comments in a fanzine.

Yeah, Craft has got form for this type of thing. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Nooly getting very upset on twitter. He may cry before the night is over. Postey wants to help the police with their investigations by supplying some names.

Thank feck I have an alibi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I thought the whole of Home Park was surrounded by CCTV, especially the top car park where someone of his status at the club (Laughing) would park?

Maybe he is talking absolute bollocks again afterall and i've had a rare and wasted 5 seconds of sympathy for him Laughing show time.

I guess he's reported it to the Police?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:56 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nooly getting very upset on twitter. He may cry before the night is over. Postey wants to help the police with their investigations by supplying some names.

Thank feck I have an alibi.

so they are just going to blame everyone and anyone for this with no proof that it was deliberate. The police wont even waste their time posty even if you named more names than schindlers list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next