swampy
seadog
Dougie
mouldyoldgoat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Went out mate, what Porkie says is up to him, as for me being IJN that's a 'kin insult.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:21 pm

And TJ has now been reincarnated on the farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:57 pm

seadog wrote:

....and have you read why he had his ban overturned!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:17 pm

funny man wrote:
seadog wrote:

Whats all this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Your ban on Pasoti has been overturned.

Info on the Banned Users forum.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

funny man wrote:
seadog wrote:

That naughty Easter Bunny,bad boy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

lol! you've either got it or you haven't. What does it say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 pm

What the f**k is all that about , i did nothing to get him banned from pasoti !!!! and as ive just explained in a text to newell i didnt even know of his existence till he started crying on here over and over again about being banned. so hardly see how im at fault .

Last edited by dane_b on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:25 pm

dane_b wrote:
What the f**k is all that about , i did nothing to get him banned from pasoti !!!!

According to nool you did.Have you ever heard of a scape goat ? Seems your it.

Last edited by downthetrack on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:29 pm

i like to take credit for my wind ups. If it was me you would already know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Ian Newell, the voice of free expression, fairness, forgiveness and justice!

RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 Laughing_hard_Leprechaun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm

its Ok there just having a laugh apparently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:50 pm

dane_b wrote:
What the f**k is all that about , i did nothing to get him banned from pasoti !!!! and as ive just explained in a text to newell i didnt even know of his existence till he started crying on here over and over again about being banned. so hardly see how im at fault .

Me crying and crying about being banned? No I was pointing out what a bunch of hypocrites they are for banning me when other people could post the same thing and not get banned. You really do like stirring it don't you Dane? Another f**king hardman with a keyboard. For your info I don't care if I'm reinstated or not because I won't be using it anymore. But you sure have some useful contacts on your phone eh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 pm

well come on ... you did have a pretty good moan about it, which could be seen as ''having a cry''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm

dane_b wrote:
well come on ... you did have a pretty good moan about it, which could be seen as ''having a cry''

I wouldn't be crying over Pasoti believe me, just don't start off a slanging match again, because it seems like your pissed off about it all and TBH with the stunt you pulled this week its a wonder you're not banned on here too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Methinks Ian Newell is trying to cover his tracks.
Typical. He got caught out trying to kill three birds with one stone, banning someone, setting up this website, and having a pop by proxxy at someone he doesn't like up at Home Park, and is now back on the offensive trying to sow discord between people who post on here and who he banned.
So much for peace in our time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm still none the wiser about whats been said on Pasoti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 pm

greenjock wrote:
dane_b wrote:

I wouldn't be crying over Pasoti believe me, just don't start off a slanging match again, because it seems like your pissed off about it all and TBH with the stunt you pulled this week its a wonder you're not banned on here too.

I really dont give a poop to be fair. at least your back on pasoti, its like day release from glenbourne for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:13 pm

dane_b wrote:
greenjock wrote:
dane_b wrote:

I really dont give a poop to be fair. at least your back on pasoti, its like day release from glenbourne for you

You'll have to explain that one, it went straight over my head
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 pm

"Now overturned as we have found out that he was the victim of several hoaxes, from none other than Mr Dane Bunney.

Welcome back TJ, it now all becomes clear."

Straight from the Budgie's beak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:45 pm

So the two-kids-important-businessman creates mayhem on here by pretending to be someone he wasn't.....pasoti bans Jock and then reinstates him claiming it is Mr I-think-the-internet-is-not-for-anything-other-than-wind-ups who is to blame...... this threatens to cause more mayhem.....you've got to admire Mr Newell's style Cool

And I've got to come clean. Whilst I'm not actually James Brent, you can think of me as Mr Brent's Waylon Smithers. Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Jock, I believe Ian Newell was trying to use you with that email he sent you.
He'll now be breaking open the popcorn as he likes to put it.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:47 pm

On the other hand, Jock. Try to sign into pasoti. If you succeed I will tender my humble and deeply heartfelt apologies to the poster I have wronged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:53 pm

can't sign in on my old log in details but can view the site where it used to say my IP address was banned, dont want to post anymore but viewing is nice Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Spooner

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Jock, I believe Ian Newell was trying to use you with that email he sent you.
He'll now be breaking open the popcorn as he likes to put it.

That comes across as a little childish penzance, almost like you dont want him to go back to pasoti because its getting at this site. I'm surprised at you as you are one of the more open minded posters on here.

It is clear dane_b is a wind up merchant and has been playing games, why shouldn't he go back on to pasoti if he has apologised and it has been accepted?

This is all get too much for this Janner. Lets all get on! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Tynans Jockstrip
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Scandal So Far....-
Jump to: