PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Well we'll soon find out one way or the other because if SFD is wrong, somebody else will be getting a very stern legal letter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:18 pm

First international Lending ltd was incorporated 3 days ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Taken over?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Probably all one big book-cooking exercise.

Was it ever discussed or clarified publicly exactly how First International Lending operated differently to FES?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:09 pm

GOB wrote:
Well we'll soon find out one way or the other because if SFD is wrong, somebody else will be getting a very stern legal letter!

There's always that. I'll let you know if it happens but don't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:14 pm

hairy j wrote:
I hope, if this is true, we won't have people gleeful and triumphant as Nikkkkkkkk has a family and employees who will suffer. Keep it classy ATD.

Another blatant attempt to continue your boring war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:17 pm

GOB wrote:
Taken over?

Same director Mr Nick Barron, nominal address in Kensington now though not Cornwall
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:19 pm

GOB wrote:

and a beer shampoo for good measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:33 pm

cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:35 pm

I haven't bludged a single one of the many pennies concerned so it's hardly my fault. The blame for this lies elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I hope, if this is true, we won't have people gleeful and triumphant as Nikkkkkkkk has a family and employees who will suffer. Keep it classy ATD.

Oh do feck off. Boring war? Against who? All I can see is a few, select grinning bastards hoping they can laugh at Newell via the possible death of a business his friend owns - that's pathetic and pretty evil.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:10 pm

So what azzer that's life.

This guy rubbed everyone's nose in his money. Now the big time Charlie has had to set up again under a different name

Pathetic small time cretin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Dane. wrote:
So what azzer that's life.

This guy rubbed everyone's nose in his money.  Now the big time Charlie has had to set up again under a different name

Pathetic small time cretin

Thanks/OK 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm

greensleeves wrote:
GOB wrote:

and a beer shampoo for good measure.

Are you on the FES payroll aswell Al?
http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photodisplay.asp?parm=2013-12-05E1

No.29
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:34 pm

is that mike newell represnting fes in the other picture on there?

pic 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Well is it true or false i don't know, but with a bit of luck it might well be and if it is then its good riddance to bad rubbish.
Never darken the door again and hopefully his puppetmaster Brent will take the hint and do one as well. 2 Bad Eggs with one stone?!!..now that would be a merry Xmas.
Happy Days.
Stay tuned everyone!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:13 am

Still nothing on animal farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:14 am

hairy j wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Oh do feck off. Boring war? Against who? All I can see is a few, select grinning bastards hoping they can laugh at Newell via the possible death of a business his friend owns - that's pathetic and pretty evil.

Like The APR on a loan from FES then. It's a horrible business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:23 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Still nothing on animal farm.

That's because the purge of opinion that questions has been pretty much completed, so unless you are prepared to come out with a hint of a question that goes something like "I really admire James and love the new Grandstand, but......" you will get all the mods and sidekicks slagging you on every thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:28 am

Don't rock the boat or on your next visit you won't be able to log on to your user account..........everything's rosie.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:31 am

The next quiche will be from Iceland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:34 am

We must be careful with this thread that we dont take it as FACT that SFD's rumour is true it could just be that a rumour.

Post with caution because if it isnt true you know what comes next and any of you guys standing for admin may soon discover it the report abuse function is awashed with "threats of lawsuits" from him and others and others pretending to be him and others.

Last edited by Angry on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 am

Yes Angry but we also know that they have a problem sending letters to the right people  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:06 am

hairy j wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Evil....? Your reasoning doesn't stand up to scrutiny though. People work in all manner of businesses that I dislike intensely and I hope they all lose their jobs - cigarette manufacturers and arms companies for example. Whatever you say Nikkk's companies offer a perfectly legal service as a distressed lender. For that service they charge very high levels of interest (in comparison to more standard products - we've had the debate many times on here). I'm not exactly proud of the association of that type of company with local youth football and the family end. Just my opinion. I'm certainly not going to shed a tear if those lenders go bust. I find it incredibly sad that in one of the worlds richest countries such money lending has a market at all.

Nothing to do with any personal dislike of any individuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 am

GOB wrote:
Yes Angry but we also know that they have a problem sending letters to the right people  clown 

lol how village (no pun intended village green)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next