PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Czarcasm
Sir Francis Drake
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I guess Nikk's login has gone the way of so many others, a trinket to be shared about amongst the "faithful" that are left in the trenches with Brenty. Nik has always answered questions before, in retrospect it's a matter of judgement how accurately they were answered, these responses just don't seem authentic.

Surely from day 1 owners being chauffeured around by the hoi polloi just didn't ring true, football club owners regard fans as a necessary evil...don't they...to be tolerated and stroked from a distance and fans with half a brain know that, they certainly don't "have a dream" of one day being the club president. If Porky HAD been asking probing, awkward questions, two things are certain, he wouldn't have been given any answers and Brenty would have made different travelling arrangements even if he was saving a few bob on the petrol.

Porky has a great talent for rewriting history and is doing it again in claiming to be an ordinary Joe. How about when he was the fan's "liaison" or "rep" at the grandstand planning stage, not that there was any chance of him sharing any knowledge gained with any of the real ordinary Joe's, it was only brought out later, as an aside, to demonstrate his Oh so important place in the pecking order.

The Plymouth Argyle I have put to one side bears no resemblance to my Plymouth Argyle.

AstiSpumante wrote:
Absolutely, It stinks of another Greensleeves type account to be shared amonst the faithful for the purposes of shit stirring and trolling. If Nikkkkkkkkkk has allowed his login password to be intentionally used by others I'd be hugely disappointed in him. I've never met the man but the last time he came on here when FES was in trouble he seemed to be making a genuine attempt to answer questions honestly even if some of what he said didn't turn out the way he'd hoped it would and for his apparent honesty and willingness to come on to ATD I respected him. Last night his posting style seemed completely different, maybe it was too much wine, hopefully he can come back on tonight and lay my suspicions to rest.

Well, almost a month has passed and old Nikkkkkkk hasn't graced us with a response. Sadly it seems that wasn't him posting that night and therefore his ATD account has either been shared or hacked. Would the real Nikkkkk care to confirm or deny ?

https://www.argyletd.com/t7066p25-bid-to-take-development-project-from-james-brent#211146
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:53 pm

delete his account...I strongly suspect those bastards were using my old details to troll this site after I departed the first time .
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:23 pm

In checking his posts from that thread and others he has made, nothing stands out to say it is a shared account. Maybe he had a bad day and was not in the best of moods when he came on here.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
In checking his posts from that thread and others he has made, nothing stands out to say it is a shared account. Maybe he had a bad day and was not in the best of moods when he came on here.

Except for the posting style being noticably different, something several of us pointed out. Like you say mouldy, maybe he'd had a bad day, just a bit strange that he hasn't been back since..................almost as though the Nikkkkk account has been rumbled Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 pm

It does seem abit strange as the posting was a completely different style to this usual well mannered verse
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:48 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Except for the posting style being noticably different, something several of us pointed out. Like you say mouldy, maybe he'd had a bad day, just a bit strange that he hasn't been back since..................almost as though the Nikkkkk account has been rumbled Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

I agree it wasn't his normal style of posting. Maybe he had a visitor that night. Suspect 

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:58 pm

It must have been this time last year that nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk mania was at its height, Murals, money for all. Now his names not mentioned at all by the farm gratefuls,  a bit sad really.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Didn't one of the mod team say the post in question had been posted from an IP address that Nikkk hadn't used before?

Frankly... At this point, who cares?

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:42 pm

it matters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:14 am

stinks of that tcm account to me where one user would use ,,,,,,, like there's no tomorrow and another didnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
It must have been this time last year that nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk mania was at its height, Murals, money for all. Now his names not mentioned at all by the farm gratefuls,  a bit sad really.

What, even after IJN promised to stand side by side with his friend in the trenches?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:33 pm

ejh wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

What, even after IJN promised to stand side by side with his friend in the trenches?

The large one is now side by side with Posh Jim at the half time buffet, every Superfan should try The Golden Shower Exprierence.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 am

Good shout on this one Frank, let's hope the 'big big shit' pans out too.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 7:33 pm

Can we keep these Scandal threads relevant, topical and shite free? they are part of the site's evolutionary process.

I have split the latest hijack to the Zoo.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 am

Niks ok stand on me put himself on the line for me when he had nothing to gain and absolutely everything to lose by admitting something.
I wont forget that rest assured
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 9:05 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Niks ok stand on me put himself on the line for me when he had nothing to gain and absolutely everything to lose by admitting something.
I wont forget that rest assured

I realise sending money to young chaps abroad is very important to you and Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, but please:

"Can we keep these Scandal threads relevant, topical and shite free? they are part of the site's evolutionary process"
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Maybe the way forward would be to lock them all so nothing can be added unless it is relevant and the mods do it.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Aye or every thread will be Harved
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Just leave it be the message will sink in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:34 pm

I don't see why it needs to be a forum that you can add to. It's a story of this forum's past, needs no further input. Things get muddied when people start changing ad weaving meaning and event as we've seen elsewhere.... that's called Newspeak. People can always start another thread elsewhere on here. If it has any value, it's in it's historical context, and it's description states that well.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 11:40 pm

beesrus wrote:
I don't see why it needs to be a forum that you can add to. It's a story of this forum's past, needs no further input. Things get muddied when people start changing ad weaving  meaning and event as we've seen elsewhere.... that's called Newspeak. People can always start another thread elsewhere on here. If it has any value, it's in it's historical context, and it's description states that well.
+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am

tigertony wrote:
beesrus wrote:
I don't see why it needs to be a forum that you can add to. It's a story of this forum's past, needs no further input. Things get muddied when people start changing ad weaving  meaning and event as we've seen elsewhere.... that's called Newspeak. People can always start another thread elsewhere on here. If it has any value, it's in it's historical context, and it's description states that well.
+1

And me. It also prevents annoying Elias style bumps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?   Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble?
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20