Greenskin
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

GreenBonk thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 am

I have never bought the excuse for more than one account for administrators/moderators on PASOTI. ....it's all a bit Two Jags Prestcott to me....one rule for the proles and one me.
No one has to state whether they are a moderator or no, and all administration posts can go under one username.

I also have to agree with the grooming thing ... it all appears a bit unsavoury.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 am

cobi, there are enough warning bells ringing, youve been told on AT, Pasoti and on here that some fecker is pissing about using you as a cover. choose you 'friends' carefully, and please dont delete any more threads as it just shows how easilt led you are. all we are giving here is friendly advice, it'll all end in court, i tell thee
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:31 am

Tringreen wrote:
cobipafc wrote:
Punchdrunk, my post count has gone from 2200 to 687. Look on the forum and you will see that nearly all threads have been deleted.

Cobi Budge
www.argyletalk.co.uk

I bet the thread exposing the multiple accounts/identities of Pasoti's finest has been deleted jocolor

Unfortunately I still have the evidence! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
cobi, there are enough warning bells ringing, youve been told on AT, Pasoti and on here that some fecker is pissing about using you as a cover. choose you 'friends' carefully, and please dont delete any more threads as it just shows how easilt led you are. all we are giving here is friendly advice, it'll all end in court, i tell thee

Nobody is pissing me about and I have not been told that on pasoti.
This will not end in court
I have not deleted any of the threads, somebody else did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:25 pm

this never happened.

Last edited by Pitbull on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:34 pm

As if it couldn't get any worse! cheers :Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:40 pm

feck me this is boring.... im too sleepy to watch this big girls eat cake vol 4 dvd now
cheers cobi
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Cobi, why have you highlighted this whole sorry episode by bumping it?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 am

Exactly, what's the relevance of this bump other than stirring a pot of old shit scratch
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:08 am

Funny though
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:15 am

Not for those people who had their personal details, including bank details, possibly exposed to people who should not have access to such information Sam!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To explain what I meant better)
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:30 am

Well that wasn't on Greenbonk...

EDIT- I didn't bother to read the whole thread. I just remembered Cobi's Greenbonk videos. Seen it all now, apologies. That does seem like quite the saga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:40 am

Testament to the ethos of this site that they even allowed him on here after that.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:52 am

He was young and being groomed, bless him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:59 am

Did you do this bump or not then Cobi, if not then a certain person still has your sign in details for this site and has used them. Personally if that has happened I would take the view that you've been sharing your account around and I'll ask to ban your ass, so whassup?
This needs to go into the story so far as well as all the other shite in there, with all the antagonism from a certain quarter I'm amazed this shite hasn't escalated further than it has.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:02 am

Time to fess up Pitters, did you bump this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:46 pm

seadog wrote:
He was young and being groomed, bless him.

that chatbox incident was very disturbing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi there.

I did bump this thread as me and Steve filmed a new episode of Greenbonk and the link was posted, after due consideration the link was removed, the video temporarily taken down and my post edited.

With regard the saga from long ago, I still maintain I have no knowledge of what's being discussed here & if anyone has any queries, I'm not the person to take it up with.

Cobi Budge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Hi there.

I did bump this thread as me and Steve filmed a new episode of Greenbonk and the link was posted, after due consideration the link was removed, the video temporarily taken down and my post edited.

With regard the saga from long ago, I still maintain I have no knowledge of what's being discussed here & if anyone has any queries, I'm not the person to take it up with.

Cobi Budge

sure you dont sarcasm sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Na, what?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:22 pm

before your time matey.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:02 am

You lie like a flatfish Cobi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:46 am

I have no idea what this thread is talking about. Would someone care to enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:38 am

Pitbull wrote:
Hi there.

Cobi Budge

If you don't know anything about posts made in your name WTF was going on? And why would you then bump a thread that made you look a complete spanner? I smell a rat Cobi, Pitbull, A N Other. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:49 pm

cobi the boy with 1001 email accounts never lies Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next