Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Think we need to cross it over.
Here is the channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreenBonk?feature=mhee
Cast
Cobi Budge, Callum Kerr and Steven Charles.

For a joke we have an autograph/picture event, details are in the latest episode.
Along with our amazing new theme tune.

And our new logo:
GreenBonk thread 211200_196742333681713_4137565_n
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello Cobi (welcome back to the naughty step!). Thought the theme music is much better.

I'm gutted at missing the autograph session (as I'm working tomorrow evening), I sometimes walk my dogs along the street you mentioned.
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Hello Cobi (welcome back to the naughty step!). Thought the theme music is much better.

I'm gutted at missing the autograph session (as I'm working tomorrow evening), I sometimes walk my dogs along the street you mentioned.

Because its short notice and just for you, same time next week?
By the way, I have no idea who you are? what was your previous username?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:19 pm

I prefer the old music...

The club is aliiiive, with the sound of FOOTBALL

Maybe have one playing at the start, one at the end?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I prefer the old music...

The club is aliiiive, with the sound of FOOTBALL

Maybe have one playing at the start, one at the end?

We might give that a go.
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm

GreenBonk thread 188065_203432289700406_7461636_n
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 pm

I thought you weren't coming back on here?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Thought you weren't playing with us nasty boys anymore . Have you received new instructions ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Cobi went away
He said "forever and a day"
He didn't walk the walk
And returned to Argyle Talk

Sensible fellow.
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 pm

This will give GreenBonk a huge kick

Reda Johnson has stated "I like GreenBonk" on a facebook message
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:51 pm

OFFICIAL STATEMENT IMPORTANT

Earlier today it was thought that Steven Charles would tender his resignation from GreenBonk shows due to a recent lack of views, and also, lack of filling for episodes.
After holding official GreenBonk talks, we have decided that is not the correct route to go down and decided the following would be more suitable:
GreenBonk shows will not be producing any episodes - apart from an announcement episode on Monday - up untill the 15th of July, 2011. This decision has given us the oppurtunity to re-think our strategy and the way in which we perform. This will also enable us to collect filling for our episodes, as we hope the financial situation at Plymouth argyle will be clearer, transfers will be completed and also on the date GreenBonk is set to return, argyle kick off their first pre-season friendly against Bristol City football club.
This decision has be made with care and consideration by all GreenBonk staff members and we hope that you, the fans continue to support us in our quest to bring you exiting and stimulating episodes of GreenBonk shows.
Please stay with us, and we will see you again on the 15/7/2011
Thank you
Cobi Budge, head of GreenBonk.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Will try to survive without any Greenbonk untill that time, which I shall look forward to with eager anticipation.
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 pm

In the unlikely event of a legal case against us please note:
Greenbonk does not neccesiarly share the views or opinions of Plymouth Argle FC, its staff, players or supporters, just those of presenters on the show and does not in anyway affiliate with Plymouth Argyle FC or any other club. "Characters" portrayed in GreenBonk are not neccesiarly real life figures and the opinions given are also not neccesiarly the opinions of specific groups or organizations.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:18 am

cobipafc wrote:
In the unlikely event of a legal case against us please note:
Greenbonk does not neccesiarly share the views or opinions of Plymouth Argle FC, its staff, players or supporters, just those of presenters on the show and does not in anyway affiliate with Plymouth Argyle FC or any other club. "Characters" portrayed in GreenBonk are not neccesiarly real life figures and the opinions given are also not neccesiarly the opinions of specific groups or organizations.

Your mentor has been working hard. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Somebody has to say it, Cobi, you're getting your chords all wrong, and the music isn't sweet.

Had a look at greenbonk, mate. It's not good, is it ? At your age it should be sharp, humorous and if nothing else, interesting. Sharpen your tools, or people will treat you as a fool, especially over in the Pasoti stockades.
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:03 pm

STATEMENT, STEVEN GONE, FOR GOOD

It is with regret to announce that Steven has handed in his second resignation to GreenBonk shows, and we can ensure that this will be his last.
Steven decided GreenBonk was "crap" and has now left.
Luckily however we have appointed Luke Easton as PR and advertising manager while Samuel Isherwood will sometimes feature as a co presenter.
We strongly hope that you, the fans GreenBonk continue to support our decisions as we aim to continue bringing you exiting episodes from the 14th of july
Cobi Budge, head of GreenBonk
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Steven and a collection of lets face it, immature people have decided to attempt to otherthrow GreenBonk and myself by creating a new GreenBonk, I heavily doubt they will get anywhere considering I still own the youtube site and facebook page Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Will the real Cobi please stand up
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:49 pm

seadog wrote:
Will the real Cobi please stand up

what?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 am

I know you want to be just like me, Cobi.

But...

To remove my username from all my postings on the old Argyle Talk site and replace it with yours, is a little too much don't you think?

A nice example:

http://www.argyletalk.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5578

I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... But Cobi, really!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 am

Doubt that Cobi will have done that.
More likely to be a control freak using Cobi as a' tool'.
There is a low cunning in the madness of the last couple of months.
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 am

It's becoming a bit strange and a little weird isn't it?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 am

Looked in yesterday and found 27 PMs in my name that I knew nothing about, deleted them all, but am concerned about what info an unscrupulous person might have extracted from my account.
Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:18 am

Everyone can now see what personality problems one or two have, it's well exposed so I wouldn't worry Pete, unless it was financial stuff?

Those of us that have handed over cash to the site need to be a little concerned as this information was available to PGY along with all our personal details, bank accounts etc. I'm not sure who has the abilities to access this, PGY, Naps, Ponty, Cobi etc. I have no idea. From threads on pasoti it seems that Ponty is well informed and according to Cobi so is Naps. PGY is still posting on the old site so I assume he still has access to financial details and Argylegames, another pasoti moderator name, also seems to have an interest as does IJN. - I can't recall how I donated money to the site, hopefully it was with Paypal, I'll check later. I'm also questioning how we eventually collect donations on here, should we need to. - The full names of all those that donated were published in the admin section of argyle talk by PGY, I assume this information is now available to the new admin team and Cobi.

Maybe as Cobi is now admin on the old site he would care to explain the situation? I'm unhappy asking a 15 year old for this info but I doubt any of the others will be prepared to explain?

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=55016

Cobi seems to be approaching his final days now that he's been used and judging from a pasoti moderator comments.

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=33881

Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

Seems another nerve has been tickled!

The thread above providing the pasoti moderator names involved is no longer available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GreenBonk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenBonk thread   GreenBonk thread Empty

Back to top Go down

GreenBonk thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next