Elias
Greenskin
Tgwu
Damon.Lenszner
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Popcorn Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:06 pm

I see this thread is on Facebook now so for everyone spouting shit at Damon earlier here are some facts for you.

Home park cannot be extended like James Brent says easily because HP will be hemmed in by the rest of the developments and the access road.

The club only get income from 1 of the units in the grandstand, not all of them.

Argyle get nothing from the ice-rink, nothing from the cinema and nothing from the hotel. Akkeron, owned by James Brent get all this money.

James Brent HAS to build the grandstand otherwise the other developments don't go ahead, including a huge development at Millbay which will make Akkeron and Brent millions.

This 17,700 capacity that will happen under Brent's plans will actually be under 17,000 with segregation and in league one we've had gates of 19800 before which would mean nearly 3000 fans would be locked out with this stadium. This would also happen to a large number of games in the championship if we ever get back.

If Sheridan is such a great manager and Brent such a good owner surely the championship will be reached in no time?

This lack of ambition and the lies told about what part of the development would benefit the club will affect us sooner than you think. I don't doubt that we could challenge for promotion next season and in football momentum is key. See Norwich, Southampton, Swansea, Brighton, Swindon recently, gain one promotion and another follows shortly after. The same happened to us 10 years ago and also happens in the other direction as we've just found out and wolves did today.

So in three of four years we could be in the championship and flying. In that league there are usually around 10 recently former premier league clubs all receiving parachute payments of millions, plus another 6 or 7 clubs who are big enough to think they could be promoted.

Sooner or later fans will be wanting us to compete with Leeds and Boro and Birmingham who are all getting decent crowds. Get your money out Brent will be the cry. We need a top striker to compete, who wants £15k a week to sign for us. How is the club going to fund this when Brent won't bankroll us?

With a bit of luck we'll unearth a few gems and be able to sell them for big money to strengthen the whole squad and if we're doing ok and sitting in 4th or 5th and everyone's dreaming of premier league and we're home to Leeds or having a cup run where were drawn at home to Chelsea, the near 17k capacity will be shit and a few thousand won't be going. That's when you'll start wondering why we've got such a shifty small ground and your mates can't all get a ticket?

James Brent in the meantime will have made several million pounds from Argyle having a feckin school built onto home park? A feckin school I ask you!

Yes I expect when you can't get in top watch Argyle v Chelsea you'll go ice skating instead.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Feeling better now Bale 85 mins 1 - 0 Tottenham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:47 pm

This is definitely a matter for the next PASB meeting.

I find it laughable but also very typical of Newell to continue his attacks on Damon.

Thing is Damon has never once lied or tried to hide things that have happened and if asked a question he'll always reply.

Maybe Newell is jealous that Damon was on the board that oversaw the most successful era in Argyle history and his current master Brent has overseen the worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Xthrobber a little bit shouty, a big bit brown nosey Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Greenjock has just coalesced in my mind a notion which has been gradually forming since the cash projections from the new facilities were announced.

(I have also noticed that the £1m profit has been revised to £1m income on that particular score too.)

Now £1m is not to be sneezed at. If our current turnover is about £3m then it represents an increase of a third which is huge. However when we were a CCC club our turnover was close to £10m. Compared to that the increase is only a tenth which is less than huge. "Marginal" would be a better word.

We'll be faced with exactly the same problems we faced last time at CCC level because the ground will be too small (even smaller than last time let's not forget) and even with the enhanced hospitality in the new bits the extra £1m will not be enough to make us competitive with clubs subsidised either by rich owners or parachute payments (or both). Just like ultimately we couldn't compete last time.

(I'll hear people say "what about Blackpool?" I'm sure. Well they were about to go under when they got lucky via the play-offs and along the way Owen Oyston bunged £20m into the club which he grabbed back out of the first and only season's TV payments.)

This is where Brent's stated ambition to see us established as a self-sufficient CCC club completely disintegrates and the disintegration will be caused, absolutely and incontrovertibly caused, by Brent's own "brilliant", "careful", "strategic", "costed" planning. Quite simply if we maximise every last income opportunity bequeathed to us by Brent in all of his magnificent benevolence (and catering and club shop revenue is all that it amounts to by the looks of it) we will still come up well short of matching even one year's worth of parachute payment to a relegated team let alone all of the add-ons that they will no doubt enjoy via normal income (merchandise, TV money, gate receipts, player sales etc). If we ever get there we will be horribly handicapped by being under-resourced from the get-go. Just like last time.

I do not see how any part of Brent's plan will be in any way of benefit to Argyle as a football team or club unless Argyle stays forever in Leagues 1 and 2 in which case it suits us just fine.

Now I don't suppose for one moment that Brent, Jones or any of the other directors are anything other than reasonably intelligent men capable of seeing exactly the end result of the plans but why would they settle for such an obviously limited vision for the club's future prospects? Indeed why would les autres like Newell and Webb settle for perpetual ingrained, self-inflicted mediocrity with such obsequious glee?

It's a puzzle too cryptic for me to solve that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Eloquently put SFD as always. Agree with every word. At the moment I'm daily veering from joining the friends of central park and challenging everything to giving it all in. I'm an exiled supporter who takes virtually all his 8-10 games a season away from home. Arsenal or Aldershot there's nearly always a decent boozer nearby, Luton apart. Then I read something from Newell or Postey and my anger rises.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenjock has just coalesced in my mind a notion which has been gradually forming since the cash projections from the new facilities were announced.

(I have also noticed that the £1m profit has been revised to £1m income on that particular score too.)

Now £1m is not to be sneezed at. If our current turnover is about £3m then it represents an increase of a third which is huge. However when we were a CCC club our turnover was close to £10m. Compared to that the increase is only a tenth which is less than huge. "Marginal" would be a better word.

We'll be faced with exactly the same problems we faced last time at CCC level because the ground will be too small (even smaller than last time let's not forget) and even with the enhanced hospitality in the new bits the extra £1m will not be enough to make us competitive with clubs subsidised either by rich owners or parachute payments (or both). Just like ultimately we couldn't compete last time.

(I'll hear people say "what about Blackpool?" I'm sure. Well they were about to go under when they got lucky via the play-offs and along the way Owen Oyston bunged £20m into the club which he grabbed back out of the first and only season's TV payments.)

This is where Brent's stated ambition to see us established as a self-sufficient CCC club completely disintegrates and the disintegration will be caused, absolutely and incontrovertibly caused, by Brent's own "brilliant", "careful", "strategic", "costed" planning. Quite simply if we maximise every last income opportunity bequeathed to us by Brent in all of his magnificent benevolence (and catering and club shop revenue is all that it amounts to by the looks of it) we will still come up well short of matching even one year's worth of parachute payment to a relegated team let alone all of the add-ons that they will no doubt enjoy via normal income (merchandise, TV money, gate receipts, player sales etc). If we ever get there we will be horribly handicapped by being under-resourced from the get-go. Just like last time.

I do not see how any part of Brent's plan will be in any way of benefit to Argyle as a football team or club unless Argyle stays forever in Leagues 1 and 2 in which case it suits us just fine.

Now I don't suppose for one moment that Brent, Jones or any of the other directors are anything other than reasonably intelligent men capable of seeing exactly the end result of the plans but why would they settle for such an obviously limited vision for the club's future prospects? Indeed why would les autres like Newell and Webb settle for perpetual ingrained, self-inflicted mediocrity with such obsequious glee?

It's a puzzle too cryptic for me to solve that's for sure.

I'm not so sure it is a conundrum. Brent is only involved in owning Argyle because it unlocks development millions in the City and environs. He'll be gone as soon as he can feasibly exit with a profit. Jones is just a self-serving hypocrite who invests nothing, It wouldn't surprise me to learn he hasn't even bought a season ticket since the 90s.

Thug Newell and Scab Webb are simply wallowing in the swill of hats n titles - corrupt bullies who scheme, bribe and intimidate willing dimwits and alienate decent supporters with a moral compass.

The club will now never compete for a place at the top tables. There'll be a short honeymoon period of navel- gazing when the mini-stand opens. After that it'll slowly wither and die much like other parts of the City. Lower/Non-league chum until its eventual demise at some point down the road.

It really is over. There is an argument that the real crime was actually committed when the club last got promoted to the Championship. That's when the real investment and ground development should have happened.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:41 am

The way Ian continues to keep bringing up Damon's bankruptcy instead of answering straight questions stinks of nothing more than a desperate man clutching at short straws.
The truth will always win the argument no matter how much some try and cover it up so keep hitting them with truth and facts Damon and if Ian still cant accept the truth i suggest posting a screenshot of the email.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:15 am

Only two shareholders? Of course you're comfortable with your conflicting role Brent, you're a banker-cum-property developer, true Tory capitalist - from your big society volunteer force for cleaning the ground, stuffing envelopes and slave labour free school. " Well argued criticism is met with a smug, old school "I know what's best plebs."

I also see the "at least we have a club" argument is back with full force and extra venom. Beginning to wonder had Dan McCauley proposed that grandstand Webb, Newell and sheep would have been ringing Spotlight and had some candle light protest outside. Probably even had chained themselves to the turnstiles to stop wrecking balls.

Keep plugging (and hopefully publishing) away Damon.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:14 am

The balance is tilting but it will take time for those who refuse to see what is happening to realise what is at stake. Hopefully they will realise before it is too late.

I forsee Damon being banned completely from Pratsoti very soon indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:00 am

I only joined the f/b group last night. Told them to read and try to understand Petrie's missive re capacity. Newell turned up and shortly after I was banned . Ha ha ha ha !

Them janners wants the club to be theirs n Nikkk's, innum ? So it just aaaaaaas to be village.

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:46 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The way Ian continues to keep bringing up Damon's bankruptcy instead of answering straight questions stinks of nothing more than a desperate man clutching at short straws.
The truth will always win the argument no matter how much some try and cover it up so keep hitting them with truth and facts Damon and if Ian still cant accept the truth i suggest posting a screenshot of the email.

Thing is Damon was bankrupted because he was poor with his money. He was/is a business man that had the bottle to try and make more money. So what ?

Newell is just a ape that will never have the bottle to risk and put everything on the line.

That's the way I look at it anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:22 am

I don't think Newell even understands bankruptcy. He says Damon was made bankrupt AND is disqualified from being a director for years as though it's two separate things.

It doesn't matter to him though because he is Pasoti so he can do and say whatever he wants. Postey banning Damon yesterday was just another example of that because Newell was just plain attacking him and yet it was Damon who got the ban for daring to prove that Brent thinks of himself first, second, third, fourth and fifth.

Maybe Damon could have worded it differently and sais something like Brent said to me personally that his obligations are to the shareholders only, ie Mr and Mrs Brent, which says a lot about his supposed quivering lip or whatever. Then if challenged he could've make a fool out of Postey and Newell and revealed he had it word for word in an email and asked if they wanted it posted for all to see.

Easy for me to say because I would've posted the email on every thread so it was seen by as many people as possible.

Damon is one wrong post away from a permanent ban from Pasoti which will leave any opposition or challenging posts as very much isolated incidents. Ejh and Manchester green keep trying along with one or two others, but despite more fans beginning to see the light now their posts are jumped on by twats like ,X-isle and Cerbera who love the plans!

Gaspergomez has made some good posts recently and hasn't come in for any stick because he isn't always just testing Postey's patience and isn't personal or insulting.

Others are getting it slowly which is encouraging but they seem easily distracted by a bit of good news like Newells season ticket thread which was hilarious. He made it sound as though you had better act quickly or you might not get a season ticket as sales are booming along with more name dropping.

"I was in the club shop today with Nikkkkkkkk Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:57 am

Can Damon explain to us all why he's such a terrible person? I'm a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:07 am

I am horrible because I don't want anything from them nor do I have anything to lose. I was made bankrupt in Feb 2010 and discharged in Feb. 2011. The DTI went afte me to bar me from being a Director because I made sure that all my staff were paid and all my suppliers were paid and didn't have enough to pay the Inland Revenue. That pisses them off and they came for me. But they came for me at a time when I was down, depressed and had no fight. No-one barred me from beimg a Director, they stuck a piece of paper in front of me ad I signed it, volunteering not to be a Director for 7 years. It hasn't bothered me up to now, but just to shut Newell up I am going through the appeal process.

I am not looking for or wish for sympathy - that really isn't me - but I do wat to point out one thing. When my company was going under ad couldn't pay the staff my ex wife and I decided that we would pay the staff from personal money until they found other work. It's wha gets me more than anything about Brent. He is a multi millionaire and doesn't give a shit about his staff.His people. Bloody pay them. Newell and Webb led the fight for the staff and when Brent came alomg they dumped them like a ton of bricks.

He can ban me from Pasoti but he will never shut me up. My mouth is big. I cannot be intimated. I am a feckin nuisance that's out of control and that's why they hate me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:17 am

Nowt wrong with being a nuisance.

I think the jealousy from Ian Newell derives from the fact that you were properly on The Board once upon a time as opposed to what he does which is pretend he's on The Board. There's a World of difference. When I see him on GoS in his tie and his blazer in the away Director's Box, it reminds me of when my little daughters put plastic bowls on their heads and pretend they're Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:19 am

hairy j wrote:
Nowt wrong with being a nuisance.

I think the jealousy from Ian Newell derives from the fact that you were properly on The Board once upon a time as opposed to what he does which is pretend he's on The Board. There's a World of difference. When I see him on GoS in his tie and his blazer in the away Director's Box, it reminds me of when my little daughters put plastic bowls on their heads and pretend they're Iron Man.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:20 am

Get rid of Tring, GOB, Rickler, Freathy, Punchie, Jock, Damon, Dougie, Yea Man, Chemical Ali, Mouldy, Seadog, Czarcasm,Iggy, Frank, Charlie, Mock,Angry, Greenskin, Mapperley, TGWU, Shonbo, SFD, Suffered,Red Star, Plympton Pilgrim,Moist bloke, Coxside, Grovehill, Lawnmower, POI, Gert, alannotivvy.................... ETC ETC ETC

And you'd have a nice, little forum! pig

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon May 06, 2013 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
Pasoti is just vomit inducing. Ian Newell is so funny in a "if you don't laugh you'll cry" kind of way and X-isle is rapidly climbing the charts of people I want to hear about going bungee jumping with a faulty rope.

What a condescending cnut Smiffy is. He can spot a wrong un from 200 miles and Brent's not one? feck off you ass-licker.

He reminds me of a Viz character but I can't remember the name. Used to waffle on needlessly while everyone just thought what a complete bellend he was.

You're thinking of Mr Logic.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:33 am

nzgreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Pasoti is just vomit inducing. Ian Newell is so funny in a "if you don't laugh you'll cry" kind of way and X-isle is rapidly climbing the charts of people I want to hear about going bungee jumping with a faulty rope.

What a condescending cnut Smiffy is. He can spot a wrong un from 200 miles and Brent's not one? feck off you ass-licker.

He reminds me of a Viz character but I can't remember the name. Used to waffle on needlessly while everyone just thought what a complete bellend he was.

Smiffy owes me a tenner. Fool didn't think Halmosi would follow Norris out of the door. Trust in Stapes, such a lovely family.

Trust in Brent, such a fine gentleman blah blah blah ! Ass licking dimwits r us. pig jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:39 am

Tringreen wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Smiffy owes me a tenner. Fool didn't think Halmosi would follow Norris out of the door. Trust in Stapes, such a lovely family.

Trust in Brent, such a fine gentleman blah blah blah ! Ass licking dimwits r us. pig jocolor

But XIsle can spot a wrong 'un from a billion miles don't you know. He knows a good 'un until it, errrrr, goes wrong. #wanker
Back to top Go down
Ade

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:53 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I am horrible because I don't want anything from them nor do I have anything to lose. I was made bankrupt in Feb 2010 and discharged in Feb. 2011. The DTI went afte me to bar me from being a Director because I made sure that all my staff were paid and all my suppliers were paid and didn't have enough to pay the Inland Revenue. That pisses them off and they came for me. But they came for me at a time when I was down, depressed and had no fight. No-one barred me from beimg a Director, they stuck a piece of paper in front of me ad I signed it, volunteering not to be a Director for 7 years. It hasn't bothered me up to now, but just to shut Newell up I am going through the appeal process.

I am not looking for or wish for sympathy - that really isn't me - but I do wat to point out one thing. When my company was going under ad couldn't pay the staff my ex wife and I decided that we would pay the staff from personal money until they found other work. It's wha gets me more than anything about Brent. He is a multi millionaire and doesn't give a shit about his staff.His people. Bloody pay them. Newell and Webb led the fight for the staff and when Brent came alomg they dumped them like a ton of bricks.

He can ban me from Pasoti but he will never shut me up. My mouth is big. I cannot be intimated. I am a feckin nuisance that's out of control and that's why they hate me.

Got to be honest, that has always stuck in my throat too.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Ade wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Got to be honest, that has always stuck in my throat too.

Whadda guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:12 pm

We may give the guy stick on here but the only guy i see prepared to put his money into the club for the staff is nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Shouldnt be the case that the staff are only going to get their money back via his purchasing of shirts and fanfests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Why do damon, john l, etc post on brenoti?its not an independant forum its full of grateful/rimmers like brian green xthrobber who would swallow any old shite! the rest are just gormless kids, it has become the worst owner arselicking site imaginable, if brent said he would bulit a three seater rabbit hutch and make us play in red nool and his bell end flunky would try to convince the simple twats who will believe anything that it was a great idea, if you post on pasoti you are playing into the hands of the keep argyle crap throbbers who infest that site, if you dont think brents great don't post on nools forum is the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next