Damon.Lenszner wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76561

How long will it stay on site, more e-mails please
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:15 pm

What was it? Says you are not authorised to read this thread when i tried to enter.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:16 pm

think damon is trying to point out some interesting information...............
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Greenskin wrote:
What was it? Says you are not authorised to read this thread when i tried to enter.

They took the thread off, I got on, now it gone
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:18 pm

I always miss the juicy stuff, come on Damon, spill the beans old chap.
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:20 pm

Well as those w@nkers over there have pulled it then feel free to post it here Damon..........
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:21 pm

It was simple Mr Brent is looking after the share holders, namely Mr and Mrs Brent
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:34 pm

This is part of an email which itself was part of a lengthy email exchange. questioned JBs compromised position as Chair of both Akkeron and PAFC. Think he lost his cool a little bit!

Your comments re a conflict between my roles with Argyle and PAFC are at best naïve. My wife and I own best businesses creating a perfect economic alignment-not conflict-between doing what is optimal for both of them. As Chairman of PAFC and Argyle, my primary legal responsibility is to the shareholders (Mrs Brent and me) and we are aware of my roles and comfortable with the position but thanks for your concern!

So primary concern - Mr & Mrs Brent. No surp[rise to people on here but may have been a bit of an eye opener to them over there. But now I am banned for 24 hours and cant reply to X Isles 2who is comparing my input into the debate with Gary Glitter on a school committee - nice.

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
This is part of an email which itself was part of a lengthy email exchange. questioned JBs compromised position as Chair of both Akkeron and PAFC. Think he lost his cool a little bit!

Your comments re a conflict between my roles with Argyle and PAFC are at best naïve. My wife and I own best businesses creating a perfect economic alignment-not conflict-between doing what is optimal for both of them. As Chairman of PAFC and Argyle, my primary legal responsibility is to the shareholders (Mrs Brent and me) and we are aware of my roles and comfortable with the position but thanks for your concern!

So primary concern - Mr & Mrs Brent. No surp[rise to people on here but may have been a bit of an eye opener to them over there. But now I am banned for 24 hours and cant reply to X Isles 2who is comparing my input into the debate with Gary Glitter on a school committee - nice.

Sorry Damon i'll have to ban you now............

Laughing

Only kidding!

That email gives a little insight into the true mindset of our chairman. He's not just in it for the property, he's in it for himself!
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:40 pm

If you're banned for 24 hours Damon then you have no right to reply to Ian basically calling you a liar. Isn't that against Pasoti rules?
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Pasoti is North Korea and I claim my £5
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Dear oh dear. Why aren't all football people dim and self promoting like my jamboys and the wannabes ? I thought I'd get away with this malarky without tiresome opposition and rejections.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

One or two points;

a.What exactly did he mean by PAFC and Argyle? Was he referring to a split between the actual football club and the company set up to look after the development side?

b.Surely the shareholding encompasses more than Mr and Mrs Brent or was the old shareholding wiped out when the old company or companies ceased to exist?

Confused.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Also proves that Brent reads this forum
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

pafc and argyle :S is there a difference now? Also keep these emails v safe Damon ie stored on a flash disc and not just your pc incase anyone with previous fo hacking emails tries to wipe them. Shareholders come before the football club didnt chris webb and co fight heaney for less than that?

Anyone who thought James came here for anything but property development has just had the evidence to prove he is here for that alone.
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:15 pm

oh and ps

Anyone else see the irony of damon banned for publishing a private email in public on a ian newell owned forum?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:21 pm

You mean old buckling lip actually doesn't "get it"? He hasn't got the "football bug"? He is here to rake in as much for himself and his mrs as possible through property development? No surely not! I never would have guessed!
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Brent is what we all thought he was and this proves it......................Brilliant work!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Freathy wrote:
You mean old buckling lip actually doesn't "get it"? He hasn't got the "football bug"? He is here to rake in as much for himself and his mrs as possible through property development? No surely not! I never would have guessed!

What is even more sad is that supposed superfans are orchestrating support for him whilst he does it. They must be on a promise. No
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Pasoti is just vomit inducing. Ian Newell is so funny in a "if you don't laugh you'll cry" kind of way and X-isle is rapidly climbing the charts of people I want to hear about going bungee jumping with a faulty rope.

What a condescending cnut Smiffy is. He can spot a wrong un from 200 miles and Brent's not one? feck off you ass-licker.

He reminds me of a Viz character but I can't remember the name. Used to waffle on needlessly while everyone just thought what a complete bellend he was.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Pasoti is just vomit inducing. Ian Newell is so funny in a "if you don't laugh you'll cry" kind of way and X-isle is rapidly climbing the charts of people I want to hear about going bungee jumping with a faulty rope.

What a condescending cnut Smiffy is. He can spot a wrong un from 200 miles and Brent's not one? feck off you ass-licker.

He reminds me of a Viz character but I can't remember the name. Used to waffle on needlessly while everyone just thought what a complete bellend he was.

Roger Irrelevant?
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:37 pm

You know it wouldn't bother me if James was/is here to line his own pockets by building on the carpark thats his land he can build a mosque there for all i care. The city needs employment and facilities that this will bring as i have said many a time i am not against the developments.
What i am however, Very strongly against is the the size of the stand he plans to build, it has no regards for the clubs future ambitions by allowing an further development of the stand to meet the demand when a return to the championship is complete. Its too small. Looks impressive i admit but its too small to not allow development on it in the future.

As this email has proven the size of the stand has nothing to do with the fanbase its to do with the development coming first and above all else and this is the only size stand we can have as it fits in the gap so its hard to continue to support the ice arena/cinema/hotel/retail,food/school beuild built when it has an impact on the club.

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Sat May 04, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Roger Irrelevant?

i thought he meant the fat slags lol
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Fortunately all of the email exchange was copied in to all of the PASB. It makes the banning for publishing a 'private' email laughable. They would have to be busy little hackers to get into everyone's email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Popcorn Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next