Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Greenman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 am

Bloody hell I get named again.

Postey has been just as critical of me on pasoti as I have of him. I've never called him pl2 faced or the other insults aimed at him. I did enjoy writing for vital with him and thought he was a decent bloke (this changed when he joined and left ATD and his complete u-turn with some of his issues with a particular person).

I haven't revealed this before but he wiped all my pms on Vital, before he removed my account.

I was also ip banned on pasoti despite not breaking the pasoti agreement or posting in the previous 2 months.

I do apologise for using the pasoti mod's company logo- I didn't know if it was him at the time as there are several people with that name. I do realise I was wrong to do that. Some may see it as creepy, but even ian newell told us that posty is glued to atd and reports on posts about him.

Should we accept the apology and move on? Well the pasoti mods still have another group account on here which we've been monitoring (nothing untoward has happened with this one).

It looks like the superfans/ some of the cp-ers are coming clean which has been one of the goals of this website. I'm quite happy for the crap to stop and for the fans to get behind the team.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:24 am

Also in response to the creepy, threatening part- wasn't the investigation of an ATD-er whose address and family details were published on the GT coach and threats were made using various media (to which postey had access to) far more sinister? Posty even acted as a campaign manager for the suspected investigator- how weird, creepy and sinister is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:02 am

I don't care what happens between the two sites now.

I used to post on Pasoti but was constantly criticised for laying into Ridsdale, something that I'm not going to apologise for and I still believe that far too many people cosied up to him during his well-paid time at the club.

When Ian Newell was going on about people using their real names, yes remember that one boys! For openness I believe Razz I got to hear about this site because of Newell's rabid hatred of it, so I checked it out and I liked what I saw.

So then Ian Newell stitched me up. He wanted me to release details of who invited Tony Wrathall to be wined and dined at Home Park, just months after the staff who had to serve him had gone without pay for so long, due to the actions of the board he was part of.

Newell was too afraid to do it himself but he thought he would use me as a patsy. What Newell didn't realise at the time is I couldn't give a flying feck about remaining anonymous. If I have something to say I'll say it as me or not at all.

So when I read about all the shit Newell had got up to and because of stick I got about Ridsdale I posted that Newell told me who had invited Wrathall. This was just a week or two after Chris Webb basically gave his blessing for Wrathall to re-enter the fold anyway. Webb was willing to buy him a pint and welcome him to a fanfest, so all the hoohar about him being invited was bullshit anyway. He was made to know that he would be welcomed by the club president.

Anyway, Newell got scared once he saw that I had named him and the guy who invited Wrathall, all this after hundreds of posts on Pasoti where Newell and Webb denied knowing who had invited him Sleep Newell even promoted one of the sponsor's business on Pasoti and I took the piss about it because it was cringeworthy. After Newell saw that I had named him and the sponsor, he phoned Frank Bullit shitting himself because in his words, the guy who had invited Wrathall was a bit of a hardman, gangster type. So basically Newell didn't mind me being threatened or intimidated by this guy but didn't fancy it himself! Wanker.

I didn't want him getting a visit from some heavies though so I deleted all my comments about it and with Frank Bullit suggested contacting Exeweb to get the comments removed on there because it could lead to Newell getting hurt. This is despite the fact that Newell had abused posters on Exeweb for months, if not years.

So that's where my beef with Newell comes from originally, plus then the Pasoti mods, of which Newell was one, thought it really funny that I had been banned and took the piss when I e-mailed them about it.

That's when I experienced the Pasoti mods way of working for the first time!

So yes I did post insults to the Pasoti mods, but everything I alluded to about them is true, and yes I did give Ian Newell lots of stick because of what he had tried to do to me.

Then the Deepthroat shit happened and when Jameson and Wozzer owned up I gave them stick. Called them cowards and said I would ram my fist down Jameson's deepthroat or something like that.

And then Greenman popped up and caused trouble for people on here and made the threats, which Postey could publish if he thinks I have used artistic licence. I give him permission to post them in full.

There was also the spoof site set up by Newell, which ridiculed me and others on here with some pretty nasty stuff.

That's why I give out the stick I do. And since then there have been the threats from Newell's son, the lying by Newell and Webb about Sean Rapson, and don't anyone try saying that either of them didn't know who it was because that's bollocks, and of course the little matter of a feckin private investigator being hired, who according to Newell and Webb, was Tony Hooper.

There has been the removal of Peggy from the matchday programme which has pissed me off, the phone calls at 3am from somebody withheld who says my name, the white feather sent to a man battling cancer and of course all of the other multi-accounts which have recently been revealed as involving Newell, Webb and other Pasoti mods.

So excuse me to feck Mr De Lar if I have given you and Pasoti mods in general loads of abuse, because you have proved that you have deserved every bit of it. Calling me a known racist on Pasoti but then turning around and saying anything from ATD is nothing to do with Pasoti and anyone without the chance of reply should not be mentioned. One rule for the superfans again.

I couldn't give a shit if peace breaks out now or not. There are still loads of lies being told by the usual people and nothing will change until these people are made to face up to their wrongdoing.

The actions of Pasoti mods, either collectively or by the majority of them at least, has been nothing short of apalling over the last two years, I have mentioned some of it but that is just the tip of the iceberg, anyone they feel is a threat to them and their poxy positions that they enjoy is subjected to the same treatment, hence the reason ATD even exists, so anyone else can do or say whatever they like but I won't be accepting the bullshit confession from Postey and the tiniest begrudging apology.

There are far more confessions and far more apologies and resignations needed before I even think of trusting anyone from within the superfan circle, or anyone who is a Pasoti mod.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:14 am

My feelings entirely.

There is no real contrition , just feeble excuses and more attempts at damage limitation, anger at ATD for daring to provide a platform for exposing these devious characters. All they have ever wanted is to be allowed to carry on with their twisted activities without anyone being allowed a voice to criticise and expose .

If they want peace to break out, there has to be a massive seed change on Pasoti and judging by the attitudes of the usual suspects, there is zero chance of that happening.

It goes on.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:19 am

Sorry posty I still reckon greenman was at times Webb. You can't explain away the two ip addresses which were the same but were from two different posters. Yes ip addresses can be different from the same device at the same location. But a computer friend has told me your ip address might change everytime you log on but it can always be tracked back to your current location.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 am

If, as we are led to believe, our president wasn't Greenman et al, are we honestly expected to believe that he wasn't aware of the abusive threats and inaccurate anti-trust posts and the identities of those making them.

Did he have a quiet word with those posters and ask them to change their behaviour? Or did he say well done boys, carry on.

Is the gift of president based on the US model or that of the pope?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 am

Dingle wrote:
If, as we are led to believe, our president wasn't Greenman et al, are we honestly expected to believe that he wasn't aware of the abusive threats and inaccurate anti-trust posts and the identities of those making them.

Did he have a quiet word with those posters and ask them to change their behaviour? Or did he say well done boys, carry on.

Is the gift of president based on the US model or that of the pope?

He's been as thick as thieves with Newell throughout the whole sordid business. Everybody knows that ffs .

They will not change. They just want us to shut up. If they truly care more about the club, both Newell and Webb will retire from internet activity and allow Pasoti to become democratic.
Their credibility is in tatters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 am

ATD in its various incarnations really started because Pasoti Mods like PL2 and many others used numerous multi accounts on Pasoti over many years to goad the malcontent posters into breaking spurious Pasoti rules and then ban them.

To accuse ATD posters of cyber-bullying is disingenuous in the extreme.

The potential decent Mods on Pasoti need to take it back and instil a proper democratic ethos. Getting rid of the underhand, power-crazed, dinosaur bullies like PL2 and Angry_S would be a start of its rehabilitation into a credible independent Argyle supporters' forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 am

Mike Searle wrote:
ATD in its various incarnations really started because Pasoti Mods like PL2 and many others used numerous multi accounts on Pasoti over many years to goad the malcontent posters into breaking spurious Pasoti rules and then ban them.

The potential decent Mods on Pasoti need to take it back and instil a proper democratic ethos. Getting rid of the underhand, power-crazed, dinosaur bullies like PL2 and Angry_S would be a start of its rehabilitation into a credible independent Argyle supporters' forum.

they will never be an independant forum given ian has turned it into the club's mouthpiece and in away cash cow.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 am

Mike Searle wrote:

That would be a good start but can't see it happening anytime soon. I think knect mentioned it before maybe we need to do the same as they did in south Africa when apartheid ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:05 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

That would be a good start but can't see it happening anytime soon. I think knect mentioned it before maybe we need to do the same as they did in south Africa when apartheid ended.

what get good at rugby?

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:16 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Also in response to the creepy, threatening part- wasn't the investigation of an ATD-er whose address and family details were published on the GT coach and threats were made using various media (to which postey had access to) far more sinister? Posty even acted as a campaign manager for the suspected investigator- how weird, creepy and sinister is that?

That's disturbing. pig
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 am

[quote="Angry of Mayfair"]
lawnmowerman wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

what get good at rugby?

Found it the The Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 am

Mike Searle wrote:

All that would happen is a couple of scapegoats would be chosen to protect others and publicly they would resign or be stripped of their mod role but would continue under an alias.

There's been the posting as a recently deceased poster, the grovehill incident which still hasn't been explained properly, Webb was going to the police over that, the numerous rules Newell flouted as shown on his Flickr account and when he posts now and loads of other instances where Pasoti mods can do whatever they like, yet crack down on anyone they say oversteps the mark.

How anyone could trust them again is incredible. How anyone can still be comfortable with Newell running auctions or having any details like email addresses or phone numbers is beyond me. If you ever cross these people what do you think will happen to these private details?

Then theres the proximity to the PASB these superfans have. They wanted to disrupt the trust so they did it. Tony Hooper was championed by Postey, is photographed with Newell and in the directors box even after he was named by Newell as the PI involved. Is that normal at pisspot football clubs then? To have private investigators snooping around other fans, or ex-fans now because I don't care what happens to Argyle anymore.

Is it normal for club owners to dine with these types? Who lie and threaten other fans? To have the club president involved in anonymous accounts attacking other fans or fans organisations? The only other football club owner being driven around by known thugs is Roman Abramovic and although I don't trust Brents motives I don't think he's in danger of being assassinated by dodgy Russian gangsters.

If a purge is to take place it needs to be from the top, Peter Jones included, right down to changing the Pasoti rules.

My guess is nothing much will change at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:42 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It was Postey

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74043&start=465

Quote :
PL2 3DQ
Post subject: Re: Yesterday's chip paperPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:41 am

After another sleepless night enough is enough!

This is the truth - Greenman on ATD was partly me. Greenman was definitely not Chris Webb; Greenman was not IJN or any Pasotimod, Greenman was not Sean Rapson.
Greenman was a multi account on ATD; a few of us had had enough of the insults and bullying and decided to fight back, although more is being made of the Greenman account than actually happened.
As soon as Chris was wrongly implicated in this I wanted everyone to own up but one person hasn’t replied to my messages, I can’t wait any longer.

I will not name the others who have used that account; it’s up to them to come forward. If they don't come forward then 100% of the blame will fall to me.

I did not send any so-called threatening PM’s to GreenJock, that’s not my style, but I did stop using the account once I saw those PM’s were sent. However, I have seen the messages and to say GreenJock has used artistic licence is an understatement.
The PM’s are no worse than what he and others spout everyday on ATD.
Think about the insults and abuse you are dishing out and the person on the receiving end reading that.
Free speech is fine but it comes with a responsibility, once a line is crossed the Mods on ATD should step in and actually moderate.
That said, I do sincerely apologise to the members of ATD, including GreenJock, for taking part in the Greenman account.

After staying away from ATD because it was simply soul destroying reading it, I recently read the latest long thread over there, you are being naïve regarding IP addresses, especially proxy’s, they are not perfect as Knecht has explained.

On a personal level I’m very disappointed in the behaviour of Chemical Ali towards me; he helped me on the Vital website and knows me but has joined the mob with the insults and cyber bullying.
He’s even had a logo of a company a Pasotimod works for as his avatar on ATD, how sad, creepy and threatening is that?

My biggest regret is that Chris was wrongly implicated in this, most people do not see the amount of work and good he does for our football club, I also regret lying to a good friend when asked about Greenman last year, sorry, and I regret not confiding in my partner about this, she knows more than most how the crap on ATD has affected me and will understand.

I’ll not be saying any more on this in public except to say this bitter feuding has to stop, it’s not doing the football club any good, so to move forward would the main players from both Pasoti and ATD be agreeable to a civilised face to face meeting to sort out this whole silly forum war and bring some peace?

This isn’t a Pasoti issue so I’ll not be resigning as a Mod or leaving as a poster.

Once again, apologies to everyone involved in this.

Reading the confession again makes me mad. The "so-called" threatening PM's? What the feck is a gang of Pasoti posters are coming to Bradford on Avon with baseball bats then Postey if it isn't a threat? What a wanker. And what about naming my mother and sister? What the feck is that then you little creep?

If the confession is to be believed at all, not Webb, not Newell, not any Pasoti mods then who was it? Because other than that bunch I can't recall having a go at anyone else other than Brent, Ridsdale, possibly Peter Jones and of course Wozzer and Jameson and Wozzer says it was neither of them.

This means feck all until more questions are answered. There may as well have not been any confession because it's hollow and full of holes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:49 am

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
It was Postey

Quote :
PL2 3DQ

This is the truth - Greenman on ATD was partly me. Greenman was definitely not Chris Webb; Greenman was not IJN or any Pasotimod, Greenman was not Sean Rapson.
Greenman was a multi account on ATD; a few of us had had enough of the insults and bullying and decided to fight back, although more is being made of the Greenman account than actually happened.
As soon as Chris was wrongly implicated in this I wanted everyone to own up but one person hasn’t replied to my messages, I can’t wait any longer.

I will not name the others who have used that account; it’s up to them to come forward. If they don't come forward then 100% of the blame will fall to me.

I did not send any so-called threatening PM’s to GreenJock, that’s not my style, but I did stop using the account once I saw those PM’s were sent. However, I have seen the messages and to say GreenJock has used artistic licence is an understatement.
Think about the insults and abuse you are dishing out and the person on the receiving end reading that.
Free speech is fine but it comes with a responsibility, once a line is crossed the Mods on ATD should step in and actually moderate.
That said, I do sincerely apologise to the members of ATD, including GreenJock, for taking part in the Greenman account.

After staying away from ATD because it was simply soul destroying reading it, I recently read the latest long thread over there, you are being naïve regarding IP addresses, especially proxy’s, they are not perfect as Knecht has explained.

On a personal level I’m very disappointed in the behaviour of Chemical Ali towards me; he helped me on the Vital website and knows me but has joined the mob with the insults and cyber bullying.
He’s even had a logo of a company a Pasotimod works for as his avatar on ATD, how sad, creepy and threatening is that?

My biggest regret is that Chris was wrongly implicated in this, most people do not see the amount of work and good he does for our football club, I also regret lying to a good friend when asked about Greenman last year, sorry, and I regret not confiding in my partner about this, she knows more than most how the crap on ATD has affected me and will understand.

I’ll not be saying any more on this in public except to say this bitter feuding has to stop, it’s not doing the football club any good, so to move forward would the main players from both Pasoti and ATD be agreeable to a civilised face to face meeting to sort out this whole silly forum war and bring some peace?

This isn’t a Pasoti issue so I’ll not be resigning as a Mod or leaving as a poster.

Reading the confession again makes me mad. The "so-called" threatening PM's? What the feck is a gang of Pasoti posters are coming to Bradford on Avon with baseball bats then Postey if it isn't a threat? What a wanker. And what about naming my mother and sister? What the feck is that then you little creep?

If the confession is to be believed at all, not Webb, not Newell, not any Pasoti mods then who was it? Because other than that bunch I can't recall having a go at anyone else other than Brent, Ridsdale, possibly Peter Jones and of course Wozzer and Jameson and Wozzer says it was neither of them.

This means feck all until more questions are answered. There may as well have not been any confession because it's hollow and full of holes.

But Jock it is a start and surely better than nothing. Of course, as Edd Moore of the Herald (barnsleyhool) has identified, there are more answers desperately needed. I now think it is more likely than not that they will eventually come. However, the longer the protagonists leave their confessions then the less likely they will retain an ounce of credibility and trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
It was Postey

Quote :
PL2 3DQ

But Jock it is a start and surely better than nothing. Of course, as Edd Moore of the Herald (barnsleyhool) has identified, there are more answers desperately needed. I now think it is more likely than not that they will eventually come. However, the longer the protagonists leave their confessions then the less likely they will retain an ounce of credibility and trust.

It is a start Mike, but as an apology it sucks. And a decent apology is the very least Postey should have done, along with the other cowards who were involved. There were threats made. Threats of a gang with baseball bats. My mothers full name and my sisters were quoted to me, as well as the town I used to live in. The private investigator was mentioned. Now that is threatening in anyones book, as were the e-mails from Mike Newell which his obnoxious father denies were threats. Now Newell is posting for this to be the end of it, after saying how hard done by Postey is ffs.

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Newell or Webb did not know anything about this and that Postey was involved when they implicated an 18yr old club employee over and over and over again. Yeah I bet you want an end to it Newell you disgusting excuse for a human being.

I have been offensive to people on here, by almost all of it other than what has been aimed at Newell for which I still won't apologise because he disgusts me, was after the Greenman threats. Yes I had a pop at Wozzer and Jameson over Deepthroat and Ridsdlae for being Ridsdale, but my levels of abuse cranked right up AFTER the threats were made.

I could post something that would make you cringe and shake your head in disbelief that I have just been told, but I swore that I wouldn't. There is no way that the usual suspects are in any way sorry for this or are being truthful. I won't say what it is but it just confirmed what a bunch of assholes have their feet under the table and their snouts in the trough.

I really hope James Brent makes a fast buck and fucks off now and a new owner takes one look at these leeches and sends them packing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Found this on the Zoo board so moved it over here Old news but an interesting read nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Greenman wrote:
The council must have known about Brent's plans last year and probably why they wanted him to own Argyle cos they could work in partnership with him, rather than some Heaney type character building what he wants at Home park.

How ironic Laughing Heaney probably would have built something rather than Brent the wannabe property developer.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Yep, Nool being Decent and Normal, cant understand why he's so unpopular?laugh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:24 pm

The farm controllers, with their snouts in the trough at HP, have told so many lies that they actually appear to believe them.

Nasty, devious wannabes.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:30 am

Tringreen wrote:
The farm controllers, with their snouts in the trough at HP, have told so many lies that they actually appear to believe them.

Nasty, devious wannabes.

Yes Tring, a bleak day for Argyle fans everywhere when pasoti fell into the wrong hands.................. never mind lets have an auction and sell some shite to the sheep.:pighug:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:02 am

Many of the threads on Argyle Facebook Groups highlight Newell amongst others. And the guy Hooper comes in for a lot of grief.

Removed by admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:08 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Many of the threads on Argyle Facebook Groups highlight Newell amongst others. And the guy Hooper comes in for a lot of grief.

Chris Webb and Lyndsay Purse are 100% an item!

Facebook and Twitter accounts confirm it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:10 am

'twas leaked by Nool and co before a charidee do where they appeared in public the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Greenman Posts
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next