Tringreen
Dane
Hitch
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitch

The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD Empty
PostSubject: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:30 pm

It was PL23DQ from Pasoti right?

Boot on the other foot - LINK
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:34 pm

One of life's pathetic creatures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:38 pm

What about his friends contacting the employers of people who post on here?

PL 2 FACED was one of the users of Greenman, he admitted it.

He was one of many that used it, probably the same that used the Windsor boy and Deepthroat accounts.

From his logic if you did nothing to "save" the club then you're a lesser person. Does that also include the many exiles who can't get to Plymouth often enough due to work, financial and family commitments?

Stick your super fan shite up your arse. You didn't save the club, you simply helped another land grabber get his hands on it.

Last edited by Yea Man on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Pathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:44 pm

It's what happens when you sell your soul for a prawn sarny, a G&T in the Directors Box and the title of a manager for a dying propaganda web site for a couple of seasons, I hope it was worth it.

Out of them all, I think Postcode was probably the cheapest buy.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
What about his friends contacting the employers of people who post on here?

PL 2 FACED was one of the users of Greenman, he admitted it.

He was one of many that used it, probably the same that used the Windsor boy and Deepthroat accounts.

From his logic if you did nothing to "save" the club then you're a lesser person.  Does that also include the many exiles who can't get to Plymouth often enough due to work, financial and family commitments?

Stick your super fan shite up your arse.  You didn't save the club, you simply helped another land grabber get his hands on it.

That's about the size of it and the local yeomanry will do it all again if the educated w@nkers don't stop them.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:50 pm

LOL.

His cup of hypocrisy overfloweth.

His and Newell's problem these days is that the ATD readership reaches far and wide, so penning something like that only serves to publicise his dispicable cowardly behaviour in the past.

What a plank.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Yes it was used by him, Webb and Newell (Postey did admit to using the account, the other 2 were grassed by one of their REAL mates). The account was used to threaten a particular ATD poster and even sent the ATD poster his (old) address and said people would be coming to beat him up. The greenman account also PM-ed the poster with the details of his Mum and sister and where they lived and was threatening about them- how sick is that????? This was a long time before the ATD poster sought retribution and looked into Postey's family and background (so its ok for the users of Greenman to threaten others and their family, but not for them to do the same to him). Newell and Webb also lied about the identity of Greenman and pinned it on an innocent 18 year old- postey did not make this accusation but was happy to go along with it (with his silence).

Don't also forget that Nool paid "the one and only" Jamesy design £250 to create an ADT (spoof of ATD) website which labelled particular ATD users as Whores, Paedophiles and Junkies. None of the cowards have admitted to using the spoof website other than Nool saying that he paid Jamesy design on Cerbs defunct website.

Webb has had several accounts on here including the Spooner and the Riddler. He was also using an account on twitter called @ArgyleMoans which targeted ATD users (on twitter) for abuse.

The Pasoti Mods also had a group account on here called FabswingerAndy.

Posty also infiltrated an ATD user's account by entering passwords (that they had used on pasoti), with their ATD user name, and then read all their PM's etc. This lead to that person being sacked/ stepping down as a Mod on pasoti. Therefore if you use both sites, use different passwords!

A Site Manager more sinned against than sinning!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:00 pm

GOB wrote:
It's what happens when you sell your soul for a prawn sarny, a G&T in the Directors Box and the title of a manager for a dying propaganda web site for a couple of seasons, I hope it was worth it.

Out of them all, I think Postcode was probably the cheapest buy.

(Firstly, apologies to Jack Shepherd, he whines like a $5 whore at the site of an immature mod  rabbit )

This with knobs on, Gobber. I knew him when he was an ordinary fan on the terraces - then all of a sudden he get's a whiff a a prawn and there's no turning back. feckin sell out.

You reap what ye shall sow De-Liar. You made your Newell ass licking, directors box, parking space web site manager moniker feckin bed - you feckin lie in it pal.

If in any doubt - read CA's post above and many of Jocks posts telling you what this weasel is really about. He's playing the victim to the Pasoti sheep. Slimey shite.

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Isn't one of the people who was involved in the ADT spoof account a poster on here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:03 pm

knecht wrote:
Isn't one of the people who was involved in the ADT spoof account a poster on here?

scratch Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Yeh me.

But my involvement was totally at a bare minimum however I was used as a scapegoat by Newell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Posty also infiltrated an ATD user's account by entering passwords (that they had used on pasoti), with their ATD user name, and then read all their PM's etc. This lead to that person being sacked/ stepping down as a Mod on pasoti. Therefore if you use both sites, use different passwords!

A Site Manager more sinned against than sinning!!!!

This bit for me speaks volumes and should set alarm bells ringing for everybody that uses Pasoti.

How can you be sure the site manager hasn't tried to infiltrate your accounts.

It's also worrying how Ian De Lar knew Mark Pedlar's password in the first place, did he make a record of it so that he could login to his Pasoti account at any time?

In a workplace accessing somebodies computer account without their permission would result in being sacked.

What a fantastic choice as site manager, somebody who would quite happily hack into someone elses account on another forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Dane. wrote:
Yeh me.  

But my involvement was totally at a bare minimum however I was used as a scapegoat by Newell

A "bare minimum"? That makes it all right then. I'm sure that's the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:10 pm

There are a few names that will enter the Argyle history book, but they be entered for all the wrong reasons. Something for their future generations to be proud of?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:37 pm

knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Yeh me.  

Have you never made a wrong choice in your life. Must be class being perfect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Dane. wrote:
knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Yeh me.  

Have you never made a wrong choice in your life.  Must be class being perfect

One gets used to it.
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Tbf remove the trolling on this site and there wouldn't be that much left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:39 pm

How ironic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:

What a cracking post.

It must've taken you hours to come up with that one.

Bleddy hell i'm in awe.

Do you have any feelings on the site manager of Pasoti hacking into a member's account on here and reading their PM's?

salute
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:44 pm

We are going under and the rats start biting each other!
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Newell hacked user accounts?

Proof please? ta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
Newell hacked user accounts?

Proof please? ta.

Not Newell.

PL2 3DQ, Ian De Lar.

Mark Pedlar who was a mod on Pasoti was also posting on here sometime ago. PL2 3DQ had his password for his Pasoti account and used this password to log into his ATD account and read his PM's.

Mark Pedlar was then sacked as a mod on Pasoti for sharing information from the Pasoti modroom with people who aren't mods, aka one of us on here.

Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Holy Sheet!
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Yea Man wrote:
OnlyOdi wrote:

What a cracking post.

It must've taken you hours to come up with that one.

Bleddy hell i'm in awe.

Do you have any feelings on the site manager of Pasoti hacking into a member's account on here and reading their PM's?

salute

Thank you, Im glad to have brightened your day.

If it's provable then I feel he's an idiot for doing so.
I think in general his handling of this site is very poor, the censoring of it on PASOTI is just silly. Makes you wonder if there's more to it really.
Surely the controversy would gain him more hits, and more cash. Maybe the 2 sites are linked at a higher level and we're all just pawns. Perhaps Brent owns both of these sites??!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD Empty

Back to top Go down

The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next