akagreengull
Dougie
tcm
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:40 pm

ATD only has so much bandwidth, I would want to use it all.
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:41 pm

so you dont have an answer ?
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Saltash green wrote:

I've got a pretty good video of you on my ipad scoring from a great free kick at the Demport End if you're interested......

Arguably off-topic I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:59 pm

yes i would love to see that can you email it to me ?

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Moderating isn't a precise science. We try to apply the lightest touch combined with as much common sense that we can collectively muster. There were two sides to the spat referred to above and things get said in the heat of the moment, just as they would in a pub argument. We thought that trying to arrange a "cyber" handshake might have been the best solution. Unfortunately Suffered was determined to have his account deleted and after trying to persuade him to stay we reluctantly acceeded to his wishes. Hairy himself posted the contents of his PM and I'm sure a lot of members viewed it before the thread was archived in the best interests of the site. We are convinced he knew what he said was unacceptable and resolved that the warning given was sufficient sanction, on this occasion, as the other main protaganist/injured party had left the site.

As somebody said before, each situation needs to be treated on it's own merit. Sometimes we act quickly, sometimes we muse an awful lot more. We all know we aren't going to get all things right, for all the people, all the time. We can only do our best.
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Quote :
As somebody said before, each situation needs to be treated on it's own merit. Sometimes we act quickly, sometimes we muse an awful lot more. We all know we aren't going to get all things right, for all the people, all the time. We can only do our best.

that was me , dont be afraid to admit it when you agree with me
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Quote :

that was me , dont be afraid to admit it when you agree with me

As I said...we don't always get things right Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 pm

JonB wrote:
Saltash green wrote:

I've got a pretty good video of you on my ipad scoring from a great free kick at the Demport End if you're interested......

Upload to Youtube and embed here asap plz.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"Our Mods are democratically elected to act fairly in heated debates" Yet their fair and democratic decisions have just been called into question. Only democratic and fair if the vote goes your way it seems.

Hide behind yet more pseudonyms says "Tringreen".

"General Tring awoke refreshed and readied himself for another day of battle. He donned his tin hat before entering his bunker. Although he was 2000 miles from the front line you could never be too carefull and anyway, the troops expected him to look the part as well as sound it. He'd thought of another silly name to call the enemy but he would save that for another time. Now, who is the target today he thought............hairyj had been a tad over critical lately and it was time to rally the boys."

I'm fully expecting a 'visit' of some sort one day, home or away. It's the nature of the beast we are dealing with.

Peggy is a woman and is naturally intimidated into silence. Just what they want.

Everyone knows who Tringreen is boring bloke. I don't try to hide my real name, photographs or locations.

Just for information and to illustrate my point re the essential difference between ATD and Pasoti, apart from democracy.......................

When I was banned from Pasoti, the reason I was given was that I was upsetting other posters with my comments re not trusting in Stapes and forecasting inevitable decline .

'You wouldn't believe how many PM's we mods get complaining about you'. With what we know now, I wonder how many were from deepthroating types and Windsor Boys ?

ps Re Hairy and SS68 PM. Could the mods put us all out of our misery/ignorance and show us all what was sent by Hairy to SS68 ?

If nothing else it will demonstrate how far you can go by PM before receiving a ban.

I'm not going to do that for your entertainment. I posted what I sent to him in the thread that was moderated - the posts were all deleted. I didn't post what he had written to me via PM at the time in that thread, just what I'd sent to him. It's a 'private message' so I respected his privacy.

I'm not particularly proud of it but when things get that personal and involve my family, I draw a line - if you agree with that or not, I don't honestly care as you are a moderator and it's my line to draw.

I received a warn and was told not to do it again. Fair enough - it's not my forum and the mods are moderating under their own rules and not mine so I accept that 100%.

Sufferedsince68 probably received a warn for his behaviour in the thread and the PM he sent to me (I will add that his was in retaliation so mine would probably be seen as worse) but he decided to delete his account.

I will add too that referring to someone as 'boring bloke' all the time is abuse - you know what his chosen username is so why call him something else? That's flaming and antagonistic.
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:37 pm

At no time did I ask for SS68 to be punished in anyway and it was never ever the intention that he stop posting and leave the site. I said that at the time and am saying it again now. My beef with him was that he thoughtlessly posted a personal remark about a member of my family who should never have been brought into an argument. I said that I found it unacceptable and why yet he repeated the process later. I do not advocate anyone posting personal remarks about family. I am fair game if I choose to post here and am big enough to fight my own battles if people want to diss me as are most I would suspect. I do not advocate anyone posting either here or privately any sort of threat even if I know the source of this one would not carry it through.

SS68 was an aggresive poster who I don't believe for one minute was that intimidated by a PM. He chose to leave, wrongly in my view, but that was his choice and he wasn't driven off. If he returned, and I hope he would, then as far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. There is no need for anyone not involved to bring it up again either. It was dealt with by the Mod team as it should have been and that is what they are there for or at least in part. It is not for everyone else not in possession of any facts to pass judgement. Can we just leave it at that please.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Freathy wrote:
tcm wrote:
hay ho,all very heart felt and that,i think its very bottem of the leauge syndrome myself,i understand andys piont of view,fair enough,but these are the facts weather you like it or not,6 and half 1000 for the norhamton gate because of leauge position,if we were top then 8/8500 through the gate,all you experts out there at running a football club,where were you when stapes(dr evil according to you lot lol! )was running the club,?ile remind you,,you were stood/sat on the terraces,supporting it,,,,for the shite that tring spouts, but a winning team out there and bang go the morals,,

A winning team? There's been no winning team for 5 years. And there's absolutely no sign of a winning team on the distant horizon!! That's the whole point FFS!!! All I've seen over past 5 years is asset stripping, greedy and outclassed 'directors' and property developers with no interest in football, and jumped up janners with absolutely nothing useful add gaining positions of influence which has gone hand in hand with very rapid decline on the pitch to a point where now we have 'team' that is so shit it's almost unwatchable. As for your 6,500 against the cobblers you may be right as it's early days but as the season drags on this will become less and less. People are not stupid.

In former days with us you watch,
but something happened and
we've been dropped.
What did we do, what did we say,
what was it made you go away!?

We're oh so sad, but shall not rest
till you come back to our bookish nest.
What can we do, what can we say,
to win you back and make you stay?

Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 pm

seadog wrote:
As JonB says both threads on both sites do neither site or any contributor any credit

Good hit nail-on-the-head comments from seadog & JonB..... PASOTI/ATD or ATD/PASOTI is there a real difference between these sites, both love to push there strict views down everyones throat until it becomes so boring that no one takes any notice anymore.
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 pm

there is a massive massive difference between the two sites,its so big its massive....
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 pm

ZYPH wrote:
seadog wrote:
As JonB says both threads on both sites do neither site or any contributor any credit

Good hit nail-on-the-head comments from seadog & JonB..... PASOTI/ATD or ATD/PASOTI is there a real difference between these sites, both love to push there strict views down everyones throat until it becomes so boring that no one takes any notice anymore.

I think that's an over-dramatisation of what happens on both sites.

Certainly they both have their fair share of intransigent, 'I know better than any of you' types, pushing their views down the throats of anyone who happens to hold even the most mildly differing views. But both sites also have a fair number of independent, thinking, articulate posters who don't sit easily in either a pro- or anti- camp (and I'm simplifying there); and it's my view that ATD has improved as a site lately as a result of a few more of those independently minded Argyle supporters coming on here, posting their views and fighting their corner.
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:41 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
oddball wrote:
SG...if you post any negativity on PASOTI you normally get banned.Like whats happened to more than a few on here.No need for insults by the way.Doesn't do your credibilty any good.

It depends how you say your alternative opinion.....I post there but I am not one of them....or do I class myself as one of ATD just because I post here,no I do not.....I also post on other Argyle websites as well.......so I feel independant of the crap that flows between PASOTI & ATD......I think sensible feels the same,although he doesn't post on PASOTI and I don't blame him for that.

I agree with you i was of the opinion that i was independant of the arguing between the sites. But recently when trying to talk about a modding issue with the pasoti mods one of them said because i use ATD he then assuems i condone all of the things said on here all of the insults and threats that have ever been said and for me never to contact them again.

So acoording to that person there is no such thing as being independant his view if you use ATD you are one of them.

They can think what they want oxfordgreen....my opinions are from myself and not coloured to fit in with anyone elses opinion.

This boring bloke "sensible" doesn't sound to me to be as boring as General Tring spouts on about all the time...is the real boring bloke getting bored in his mediterranean hideaway.
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
JonB wrote:
Saltash green wrote:

Upload to Youtube and embed here asap plz.

Do you need me to show you how a free kick is scored at HP do you ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 am

Boring.
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
This should be bumped!

Chemical Ali wrote:
Just going back to Newell's statement and the comments ref his daughter.

Her activity on ATD has been-

-Three user accounts since April, although She didn't have two at any one time
- The second account was used to attack this site and the posters on it. When this account was accused of being held by Newell's daughter it was denied. Her father also visited the home of a former AtD mod and spoke to her on the phone and she denied it was her (at the former mod's home). The mods asked the account holder to explain who they were and a name was given (a work colleague of Miss Newell). Her father has since admitted the account was hers.
- her latest account is used to view the site and rarely posts.

On the subject of family,
- the spoof ADT website which described users of this website in such endearing terms such as drug addicts, paedos and whores which Newell denied repeatedly on pasoti as him, featured an animal and it was described as a poster on this site's wife. Newell admitted on Cerbs' site that he was one of the people behind that site and paid £250 for its creation

You keep some interesting friends, James!

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:04 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Guest wrote:
This should be bumped!

Chemical Ali wrote:
Just going back to Newell's statement and the comments ref his daughter.

Her activity on ATD has been-

-Three user accounts since April, although She didn't have two at any one time
- The second account was used to attack this site and the posters on it. When this account was accused of being held by Newell's daughter it was denied. Her father also visited the home of a former AtD mod and spoke to her on the phone and she denied it was her (at the former mod's home). The mods asked the account holder to explain who they were and a name was given (a work colleague of Miss Newell). Her father has since admitted the account was hers.
- her latest account is used to view the site and rarely posts.

On the subject of family,
- the spoof ADT website which described users of this website in such endearing terms such as drug addicts, paedos and whores which Newell denied repeatedly on pasoti as him, featured an animal and it was described as a poster on this site's wife. Newell admitted on Cerbs' site that he was one of the people behind that site and paid £250 for its creation

You keep some interesting friends, James!

Dear God just how much more is there behind this Guy.......Screen Shot again..... Drug Addicts Paedos and Prostitutes now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Course he never reads this depraved site or John Lloyds Vile Group on Facebook so of course he doesn't know its here.........
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 7:19 am

And for the sake of a complete record for the archive: Webb contacted me to ask if I'd help with his anti-racism initiative (did that ever actually happen?). My reply:

Statement - Page 8 Webb_r10
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Statement - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 7:20 am

His reply:

Statement - Page 8 Webb_r11
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Statement - Page 8 Empty