Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:31 pm

He and Webb are still trying to claim it's not real lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

ilovegreen wrote:
Always been suspicious of IJN, those screenshots are pretty damning!

Is the flickr account still active ?

Had a quick search on Flickr but couldn't find anything.
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
ilovegreen wrote:
Always been suspicious of IJN, those screenshots are pretty damning!

Is the flickr account still active?

I can still view it and it looks like some stuff has been deleted (when I looked earlier there were 25 items in april, now 23)

Are you allowed to post the link? I can't find it. Or PM?

I presume that someone has saved everything on there incase he deletes all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm

It's ok - it's all a hoax, apparently:

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏ @IJN3
People, anyone reading the Newell files, and believe any of that crap?

Ermm ... I think the big giveaway is the note on every page that 'this photo belongs to Myott's photostream' and the bit at the top saying Myotts is Ian Newell.

Two big questions here: first, why the hell would anybody collect all this information, and second, why the hell would anybody publish it on the internet?

I think I can guess at least part of the answer to the first question, mind.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm

knecht wrote:
OMG. LOL. LMFAO.

And he said the other evening that I had "issues"..... scratch

If there is any fairness in the world - and if there are any honourable pasoti mods - that surely would lead to a banning from that site. And, if people are right that this contravenes the Data Protection Act then I wonder what might follow.......

I hope whoever spotted his obsessive and probably illegal collection has saved the original screenshots, with all the private information.

Unsurprisingly, it is all down to Tringy and the Rickler. That's libellous in itself Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

lol! lol! lol!

This thread has made my day! lol!

Who is behind this website? Sorry if I missed it.

Wonder if it's our friend Thommo who said last week he was going to bring down Newell etc.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Where are they doing that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

On Twitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Who created this website?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

On twitter. The Webb of deceit is as shocking as the pathetic denials. Real mates Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 pm

G&WBA wrote:
The email from Cobi Dad on the flickr account hahaa.

I'm not Cobi's biggest fan but to make that email viewable to anyone is horrible. I imagine Ian will be getting a visit from Andy if it dosen't dissapear soon.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:

Someone who found the flickr account in the public domain I expect. How stupid is Newell to store all that incriminating material and leave it open for public consumption.

I expect that many on that list are livid. I don't seem to have got much of a mention but the stalking of Rickler is outrageous.

Just goes to show how many people Newell has upset I suppose.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 pm

How can Ian say its fake?

He posted a picture of Sue with Timmy Mallett on pasoti yesterday after the game and suprise suprise that is the latest pic along with a picture of Ian with him.

Disgrace

Last edited by ilovegreen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:

Which one ADT? Ian Newell by the look of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Who would be that obsessive to create a website documenting all of that?? Who was it.... no one knows???!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
This link http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/6915489584/in/photostream clears up the matter of The President's IP address. (900.200.62.57 by the way.) Other screenshots there show that IJN had access to Amy's email account http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/6852896543/in/photostream and that he saw the ADT website http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/6824719495/in/photostream/lightbox/ before any posts went on it and that he has been setting up spoof accounts on here http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/6271733903/in/photostream. Fancy being stupid enough to leave such stuff open to all and sundry to be able to see!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Me thinks the shit may well be about to hit the fan lol!

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm

I wonder how James Brent feels about having personal messages saved and published in such a way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 pm

How can it possibly not be real? It has e-mails sent by Ian Newell, it has photos that could only be the possession of Ian Newell. It has information that can only have come from Ian Newell. It has conversations between Ian Newell and third parties. It has family photos of the Newell's.

Of course it is real ffs.

And because it has now been deleted anywhere, the only place you will be able to see it is on twitter, thenewellfiles or on my twitter, jock3670

Anyone who says it is not real has something to hide, i.e. Ian Newell and Chris Webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Just looked again and registered that Cobi's details are on there. How old is Cobi? How old is Mr Newell? Should anyone (other than the person involved) make that available for public consumption!? And why on earth would anyone save those sorts of things!?

And the details of "someone's" home.... Evil or Very Mad

Can I just check who was called "freaks & weirdos"?

I have pictures on my flickr. Rolling Eyes Sad, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Have any of the mods here received a phone call yet from a certain person yet . If so tell him to feck off! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Greenjock wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:

Which one ADT? Ian Newell by the look of it.

It is sadly true that ATD would not exist if Newell hadn't driven so many articulate visionaries off Pasoti, leading to the silencing of dissenting voices over his 'Trust in Stapes' mantra. Now, he seeks to stifle any opposition to the club/pasoti party line.............. and all for a parking spot and access all areas pass at Home Park.

What goes round comes round I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I wonder how James Brent feels about having personal messages saved and published in such a way?

So who, s gonna have the gonads and present JB with this dossier complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

Last edited by punchdrunk on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Still there for me. http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Greenjock wrote:
How can it possibly not be real? It has e-mails sent by Ian Newell, it has photos that could only be the possession of Ian Newell. It has information that can only have come from Ian Newell. It has conversations between Ian Newell and third parties. It has family photos of the Newell's.

Of course it is real ffs.

And because it has now been deleted anywhere, the only place you will be able to see it is on twitter, thenewellfiles or on my twitter, jock3670

Anyone who says it is not real has something to hide, i.e. Ian Newell and Chris Webb

The photostream is still active on flickr all 9000+ images.

Just a search for Ian Newell in the flickr.com search box brings up the account.

Oh dear......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files- Nools tools
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next