Angry
Freathy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

The new manager thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new manager thread   The new manager thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:33 pm

Let's face it we are going to lose against Blackburn. Everyone knows we are going to lose against Blackburn. But I really can't see Hallett pulling the trigger. He won't do it until it's too late to save us and more than likely when we're already down.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: The new manager thread   The new manager thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 6:08 pm

Freathy wrote:
Let's face it we are going to lose against Blackburn. Everyone knows we are going to lose against Blackburn. But I really can't see Hallett pulling the trigger.  He won't do it until it's too late to save us and more than likely when we're already down.

would trust this guy after finding out hes full of shit and just talks the talk in interviews to rebuild your first team after witnessing this titanic downfall of our team?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The new manager thread   The new manager thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 10:22 pm

Watched QPR v WBA, on that showing there is no way they'll be relegated. Couldn't help but think of Argyle's showing against WBA in comparison-quite a contrast and didn't support the much mooted theory that the recent Argyle woes have been caused solely by the quality of opposition-Rotherham and the turnips scored 5 goals between them against Ipswich either side of their match at HP, Huddersfield drew with Leeds, QPR won at Leicester etc. very simplistic to draw that conclusion.

Huddersfield did lose tonight but no use relying on others-looking at the Blackburn situation then it would appear that there's no better time to play them, the fans are on Eustace's case already after 7 games without a win and the pressure is on them as much as it is Argyle. In theory anyway.......
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The new manager thread   The new manager thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 8:08 am

I really can't see us picking up anymore points under foster. Players don't seem to want to play for him. Very bad situation and right down there with the dark days of Clueless Carl or last days of Del but possibly far worse. At the absolute very latest foster MUST be sacked after the Blackburn defeat. But it may already be too late. Should have gone after Ipswich.

With hallett refusing to act it looks like we are down and this relegation will be a brutal blow. Fire sale of players on the cheap including Morgan, lost fans, no increase in HP capacity (which suits hallett). There is no chance we will get back up to this level within a decade. The new Sky deal will turn the already big gap between L1 and the championship into a insurmountable gulf. Who's going cheltenham boxing day?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: The new manager thread   The new manager thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 8:29 am

Freathy wrote:
I really can't see us picking up anymore points under foster. Players don't seem to want to play for him. Very bad situation and right down there with the dark days of Clueless Carl or last days of Del but possibly far worse.   At the absolute very latest foster MUST be sacked after the Blackburn defeat.  But it may already be too late.  Should have gone after Ipswich.

With hallett refusing to act it looks like we are down and this relegation will be a brutal blow.  Fire sale of players on the cheap including Morgan, lost fans, no increase in HP capacity (which suits hallett).  There is no chance we will get back up to this level within a decade.  The new Sky deal will turn the already big gap between L1 and the championship into a insurmountable gulf.   Who's going cheltenham boxing day?

Simon's silence is being noted i must say, he should be at least be trying to back this clown publicly if he has no plans to move him on sand acknowledge the situation on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The new manager thread   The new manager thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 1:16 pm

Seems to have gone over everyone’s head everyone
But the common denominator in all this is dewsnip he has halletts ear seems to keep persuading hallett to keep signing his mates in some kind of old pals act when we clearly needed a experienced championship manager with decent backroom staff in place along with a budget of some kind not a manager in his first job with no experience no backroom staff & Certainly No budget Weather it suited hallett cos it was cheap option and he was happy with what dewsnip recommend who knows but it’s not just foster but dewsnip got to take responsibility for this as well as hallett
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: The new manager thread   The new manager thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 5:04 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Seems to have gone over everyone’s head everyone
But the common denominator in all this is dewsnip he has halletts ear seems to keep persuading hallett to keep signing his mates in some kind of old pals act when we clearly needed a experienced championship manager with decent backroom staff in place along with a budget of some kind not a manager in his first job with no experience no backroom staff & Certainly No budget Weather it suited hallett cos it was cheap option and he was happy with what dewsnip recommend who knows but it’s not just foster but dewsnip got to take responsibility for this as well as hallett

i don't think it has reg, I have said in a few threads that Dewsnip needs to go when Foster does the master and his puppet are hand in glove so they both need to be shown the door. I stand by that and i feel dewsnip wanting more say in first team affairs is what probably sparked schumachers reasons for accepting an unstable and unsuited job like stoke to get away from that change dewsnip wanted to bring in along with the cheap as chips budget we all saw the club introduce in january.

I have also i said that i dont blame foster fully for this downfall and the board should shoulder their more than fair share for this downfall from the fans for hiring him in the first place going for the cheap option mainly so dewsnip could still be defacto manager in the background while foster is the puppet and the face,
for not backing him with a decent backroom staff lined up as this guy knows no one in the game or enough to know who he needs to bring in (the club today have announced simon ireland has joined the backroom staff as first team coach till the end of the season) if they where determined to bring this guy in with no experience as a head coach of a football league club they should have had someone at least lined up for foster to have as his mentor/assistant manager much like they did with keith downding for schumacher when he was appointed. Dewsnip knows nothing about football at this level he is a youth coach and administrator/scout always has been and thats what he should be sticking too here.

lastly i also blame them for not backing thier number one target for this job with funds to bring in players we needed and not the inexperienced kids on loan to replace first team players leaving who had their loans cancelled or moved on. The board have failed badly here too and they shouldn't be exempted from fans anger and i think the hiring of Ireland today is there way of acknowledging the fans anger and making moves to try and help this clown out even though i think its too late to win back the fans especially if we dont go on a run of good results starting with Blackburn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new manager thread   The new manager thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new manager thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7