akagreengull
Les Miserable
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Graiser wrote:
Missed that spunky arrogance from our defence last season, much different this season

I think as centre halves they are very poor. When someone attacks them theyll be fecked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Elias wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Missed that spunky arrogance from our defence last season, much different this season

I think as centre halves they are very poor. When someone attacks them theyll be fecked.

Not for me Elias, I think we're more dominant in the air which we did lack with Nelson and Hartley last season, Nelson the better footballer but his passes out of defence weren't the best, I think to get out of this division we occasionally need a bit of pub football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:49 pm

we won Smile no clean sweep for exeter this season Smile anyone heard anymore on arnold and graham's injurys/

also i heard the kids put up a banner to mock reuben today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Angry wrote:
we won Smile no clean sweep for exeter this season Smile anyone heard anymore on arnold and graham's injurys/

also i heard the kids put up a banner to mock reuben today.
Did it say 'Do you want fries with that?' popcorn
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Nah, it said 'Judas' apparently.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Cerbera wrote:

Bleddy ridiculous. What planet do these feckers live on, absolutely clueless about realities and seem to live in their own little world. Anyway, another pretty good win albeit against another struggling side, everything in the garden is rosy ATM, may even be tempted to go next week. Well done Del bhey and the lads, certainly proving my pre season pessimism wrong and long may it continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Not 'How's your Bunnions?' popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Or 'Have you had your usual pre-match injection'?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:14 pm

It could be that RR was drawing the dole and got sanctioned but rather than stop his jobseekers they made him sign for Excretia. 2-0 geddon beh's there there
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Freathy wrote:
Can't see us holding on for 20 minutes.  Time for desperate defending.

Freathy freathy, what's the score? lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Blimey, some acknowledgement on the CH five show.

Best start in 65 years for Argyle, at this rate Adams could be September MOTM.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:55 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Blimey, some acknowledgement on the CH five show.

Best start in 65 years for Argyle, at this rate Adams could be September MOTM.

Last season saw best start since 1926...... That ended like 1979-80.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 6:40 am

A damn fine day was had in the fine city of Exeter.
Early start with the banana bus boys, then a meet up with the ND Greens, finally got to the ground and a fantastic seat in the front row next to the dugouts.
Adams and Wotton totally on it all game, harrassing Tisdale and the officials, Tisdale just stood there looking like a 5th rate Guardiola.

Managed not to get chucked out this year, and eventually ended up on the piss with Exeter supporters all nite.

Nearly left my phone in the Powder Monkey.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:09 am

"Tisdale just stood there looking like a 5th rate Guardiola."

Ace description Al, Pep Tisdiola

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:59 am

No wonder you were pissed and had such a good time, with the company you keep. That's the thing I miss most, the friends I've made amongst my fellow Green army members. Facebook does keep me in touch with them thankfully. Looking forward to the Yeovil match to catch up with a few faces!
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Didn't go to the game although I was in Exeter yesterday, lovely day on the Quay with the family Smile

Saw the highlights on Channel 5 & was very impressed with Garita, quite reminiscent of Trigger I thought.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:12 pm

This was an interesting thread from exeweb.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:50 am

VillageGreen wrote:

Making it clear that most are disgusted with the chants. Fair play indeed to their supporters
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Another fantastic result!

Obviously the 2 early goals pretty much decided the game before it got going so on that level it was a marvellous performance but, from those who went, was it?

Have we managed to add a bit of obvious cohesion and style to our recent performances?

(I'm only asking because what I have seen so far this season has been... um... a triumph of function over form so far.)
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Making it clear that most are disgusted with the chants. Fair play indeed to their supporters

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Apparently Carey is OK according to Adams.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Met an Exeter fan at work today. He was not happy when he found out who I support! Very Happy

Ended up having a nice chat about football with him. He apparently knows the Exeter Chairman.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico' Match Thread...   'El Crapico'  Match Thread... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

'El Crapico' Match Thread...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3