pafcstafford
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pafcstafford

kits Empty
PostSubject: kits   kits EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what do we think of this? Tok me a while but could see it bein a new away shirt?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Isn't the away shirt supposed to be a different colour from the home shirt?
Back to top Go down
pafcstafford

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:19 pm

depends in what the home shirt looks like
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:38 pm

Eh, dark green.
Back to top Go down

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:40 am

No Stripes ?
Back to top Go down
pafcstafford

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:01 pm

stripes around the middle
Back to top Go down

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:19 pm

hoops [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:27 pm

pafcstafford wrote:

what do we think of this? Tok me a while but could see it bein a new away shirt?
That looks better than this years hideous home shirt! sunny
Back to top Go down
pafcstafford

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:32 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
pafcstafford wrote:

That looks better than this years hideous home shirt! sunny

thanks, may do some more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:04 pm

I'm way beyond kit-buying age but as kits go, that's a good'un.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Looks like our kit friend has upset another of the pasoti mafia.

Adam Dyer (another who got told about this of course) wrote:
I very rarely visit ATD but (thanks to a friend to sent it over) apparently there is a member of the site who is taking my kit designs and claiming them as his own.

Have they ran out of things to talk about over there?  
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Adam J Dyer

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Feel like I should address this really;

I make the Kits for all Pilgrims to enjoy. It’s nothing to be taken seriously, just a bit of fun that can sometimes provoke some decent discussion amongst fans.

I actually take it as a compliment that someone would claim my design as their own. If you (pafcstafford) wish to continue doing so then go for it. I do it as nothing more as a hobby and take requests for designs for others simply for their pleasure. I also note that you have a Pasoti account also and we have been in conversation on there before, having no problems with each other at all.

Thank you to those on here who have said the design is decent. It is very much appreciated and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the season and that we see Promotion at the end of the year.

All the best,

Adam
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Adam J Dyer wrote:

I make the Kits for all Pilgrims to enjoy. It’s nothing to be taken seriously, just a bit of fun that can sometimes provoke some decent discussion amongst fans.

I actually take it as a compliment that someone would claim my design as their own. If you (pafcstafford) wish to continue doing so then go for it. I do it as nothing more as a hobby and take requests for designs for others simply for their pleasure. I also note that you have a  Pasoti account also and we have been in conversation on there before, having no problems with each other at all.

Thank you to those on here who have said the design is decent. It is very much appreciated and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the season and that we see Promotion at the end of the year.

All the best,

Adam

Welcome to ATD. An island of sanity, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Adam J Dyer wrote:

I actually take it as a compliment that someone would claim my design as their own. If you (pafcstafford) wish to continue doing so then go for it. I do it as nothing more as a hobby and take requests for designs for others simply for their pleasure. I also note that you have a  Pasoti account also and we have been in conversation on there before, having no problems with each other at all.

All the best,

Adam

Welcome. I expect you'll have primed as to what to expect, however I hope you'll find that most of us are relatively normal. However you're best off seeing for yourself rather than rely on the opinion of someone who spends most of his waking life on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Why did you have to say this?

Adam Dyer wrote:
I very rarely visit ATD but (thanks to a friend to sent it over) apparently there is a member of the site who is taking my kit designs and claiming them as his own.

When you knew the poster and he is a Farm poster.

Was it to receive brownie points from the pig master?

Back to top Go down
Adam J Dyer

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Adam Dyer wrote:

Confused mate. Friend of mine who is on this site, sent me a screenshot of pafcstafford claiming a design of mine was his. One that I poster to twitter from earlier in the week. I was then sent another one further into the conversation, so I decided to create an account here and post the message as above.

If you're referring to the part of my message that says I've spoken to pafcstafford before then it's literally only ever been a few posts on Pasoti :-s

Is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Adam J Dyer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Adam Dyer wrote:

Confused mate. Friend of mine who is on this site, sent me a screenshot of pafcstafford calming was mine from earlier in the week that I posted to Twitter. I was then sent another one further into the conversation, so I decided to create an account here and post the message as above.

If you're referring to the part of my message that says I've spoken to pafcstafford before then it's literally only ever been a few posts on Pasoti :-s

Is that what you mean?

So why stir it up over there when you knew who it was and have communicated with him before. then suggested we over here have nothing else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Adam J Dyer

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Adam J Dyer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Adam Dyer wrote:

Confused mate. Friend of mine who is on this site, sent me a screenshot of pafcstafford calming was mine from earlier in the week that I posted to Twitter. I was then sent another one further into the conversation, so I decided to create an account here and post the message as above.

Is that what you mean?

So why stir it up over there when you knew who it was and have communicated with him before. then suggested we over here have nothing else to talk about.

I didn't want to use the posters name over on Pasoti as I didn't want the person targeted for abuse over there. Over here, the user has put their name out there as the designer, so thats up to them if any abuse comes their way on this site.

I said about 'nothing else to talk about' because at first, I admit, I was a little annoyed that someone else was claiming my work. On reflection, like I've said it's actually quite flattering. Maybe looking back I tarnished the ATD site with the same brush, perhaps that was wrong of me, but it was all said whilst feeling quite annoyed.  I apologise if any of you feel offended by the comment.

EDIT: Either way, I'm not here to stay anyway. I've simply created an account to post my original message. My wishes still stand, I hope that Argyle gains Promotion this season and all fans under the Argyle umbrella can enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Accepted, Enjoy your ride on here.

PS

pafcstafford as been a poster on here since 2014, posted 20 times, started to post again in Aug this year befor that it was Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:42 pm And guest who he mentioned

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and all about kits
Back to top Go down
Adam J Dyer

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Can't please everyone I guess. confused confused
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:01 pm

I thought I recognised the name, you are welcome to stay Adam, new blood nearly always welcome.

vincent_vega

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:36 pm

So Adam, I assume you have no authority from the club or puma to do these mock ups - I feel the need for you to stop being a girl and jog on. Pr@ck
Back to top Go down
Adam J Dyer

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:52 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
So Adam, I assume you have no authority from the club or puma to do these mock ups - I feel the need for you to stop being a girl and jog on. Pr@ck

Nope, no authority of Puma.....why would I need their permission? As their Logo does not feature on the mock up.

Secondly I can use the Argyle and Ginsters logo as none of the mock-ups are used for commercial reasons. At most they are used for my own Football Manager games and creating discussion amongst the green army.

But hey, thanks for advice. Much appreciated!

Coincidentally, your advice to 'jog on' is fitting as I am running the Plymouth10K in October. Seeing as though you're so keen for me to get moving, how about sponsoring me? Can't post the link as I haven't got permission just yet, but PM me and I'll send the link. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Adam J Dyer wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

Nope, no authority of Puma.....why would I need their permission? As their Logo does not feature on the mock up.

Secondly I can use the Argyle and Ginsters logo as none of the mock-ups are used for commercial reasons. At most they are used for my own Football Manager games and creating discussion amongst the green army.

But hey, thanks for advice. Much appreciated!

Coincidentally, your advice to 'jog on' is fitting as I am running the Plymouth10K in October. Seeing as though you're so keen for me to get moving, how about sponsoring me? Can't post the link as I haven't got permission just yet, but PM me and I'll send the link. Thumbs
Adam, you can send a pm on this site in total confidence it wont be read by some sad contol freak. pig ... other than the freak you send it to cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: kits   kits Empty

Back to top Go down

kits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next