Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? Empty
PostSubject: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Just browsing Pasoti in my logged in name and came across this earlier......??  Apologies if someone somewhere had already commented on it fishing

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=93332
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Looks to be some Sanitizing already done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:35 pm

what was said/done?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Who didn't die?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Angry wrote:
what was said/done?

Hard to make out exactly what was going on because of sanitization and clearly posts removed of LG's but clear references to here as well, also FB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Rickler wrote:
Who didn't die?

Most of us, I guess. Unless Lemmy, David Bowie or Prince were pasoti users.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Who didn't die?

Most of us, I guess. Unless Lemmy, David Bowie or Prince were pasoti users.

terry wogan was a mod once too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Funny as fook, the cleaning has made the first few paras unintelligible, it was about a thread on here that mentioned Porky and his hit list or the Newell files if I remember correctly, LG joined in with the general shit ripping and chop piss taking and Porky has bitten big time.
Old Beeby is on borrowed time foreshore, I feel a "constant trolling and/or disruptive behaviour" coming on, that's when the the "mods" see it, nothing to do with Napolean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Wasn't it this thread and post that started it all? This is half way through March though and the pbay one is 11th Aprill, losing about 3 weeks in a Dallas style "it was all a dream" kinda thang. Lol. I reckon 3 weeks of bitching has been chopped.

About page 14 but the thread is quite interesting and almost ranks for inclusion in the story so far re. Andy Lannie.

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nooly losing the plot on the rumours board. I can't believe he is denying being behind the JohnShez account. He initially set it up as TrickyDickyATD and had a picture of Tring as his avatar and a bio relating to Ricks. All of the people he followed were ATDers. Then the account became JohnShez1 and was being run by Webb.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 pm

It seems LG mite have hit the nail on the head about somethink thats sent porky into having kittens wont be long now before LG starts having log in problems
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:26 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Wasn't it this thread and post that started it all? This is half way through March though and the pbay one is 11th Aprill, losing about 3 weeks in a Dallas style "it was all a dream" kinda thang. Lol. I reckon 3 weeks of bitching has been chopped.

About page 14 but the thread is quite interesting and almost ranks for inclusion in the story so far re. Andy Lannie.

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nooly losing the plot on the rumours board. I can't believe he is denying being behind the JohnShez account. He initially set it up as TrickyDickyATD and had a picture of Tring as his avatar and a bio relating to Ricks. All of the people he followed were ATDers. Then the account became JohnShez1 and was being run by Webb.
thats correct what franks said about the tricky dicky account to slag off users of ATD id had a few battles with the pricks on twitter at the time but they blocked me once i gave it back to em and oh yes ive had the why dont we meet up and talk about
It bollocks as well but iam that easily intimatdated there the real cowards
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Thats meant to say NOT easily intimadated chaps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:03 pm

RegGreen wrote:
It seems LG mite have hit the nail on the head about somethink thats sent porky into having kittens wont be long now before LG starts having log in problems
Nah. Not me Guv. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??   What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was Pork Chop getting so heated about in this tirade.....??
Page 1 of 1