Go down 
+2
Josh Pope
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Luton Players- 2 arrested Empty
PostSubject: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Just seen on SSN Shaun Whalley and Ricky Miller have been arrested for assault. Miller has been let out on bail but I think both players have been suspended by the club. Can't be good preparation for Saturday- although I've not heard of either player so they might not be first teamers?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:21 pm

Gutted. Ricky Miller scored an absolute hat full for Torquay on my Football Manager, 68 goals in 3 seasons is bloody impressive to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:16 am

Paven wrote:
Gutted. Ricky Miller scored an absolute hat full for Torquay on my Football Manager, 68 goals in 3 seasons is bloody impressive to be fair.

Football Manager 15/16 will include visitation options for your favourite players jailed for misdemeanours. You'll then be able to hatch a plan, break them out, stick on false beards and play your favourite players at 'striker' who then repay your loyalty by netting 130 goals the following year.

Or so I'm told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:21 am

Paven wrote:

Don't be too worried, I don't think the terms of the suspension stretch as far as computer games.

But don't let the club know that you were showing disloyalty to PAFC by playing as Torquay.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:12 am

After two promotions in two years I left to manage Bradford. Got them promoted from L1, kept them up the next year and left to join Argyle in L1 a third of the way through the season. We're 5th right now, and funnily enough face a trip to Torquay as the next game. I'm a hero there, don't blame them though really.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:51 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Paven wrote:

Don't be too worried, I don't think the terms of the suspension stretch as far as computer games.

But don't let the club know that you were showing disloyalty to PAFC by playing as Torquay.

#hypocrites
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Regardless of the arrests, Jon Still believes Luton Town could make the Play-Offs come 16:45  Laughing.

Luton Town manager John Still is hoping for freak results this Saturday...

"I reminded the boys that a few years ago, in the play-off semi-final, we (Dagenham & Redbridge) beat Morecambe 6-0.

"So if you want to believe you haven’t got a chance, you have no chance.
But if you want to believe, you have a chance.
"Because if you look at Saturday, a freak happened. Well a freak might happen again, so we have to have that positiveness about us."

"I don’t think you go silly, but we’ve got to put the emphasis on attacking, absolutely.
"You’ve got to do it structured. You can’t do it unstructured, but we’ll go out and give it a go and see where it goes.
"If we were fortunate enough to get in front by a couple, maybe in the last 20 minutes you might go gung-ho, but we’ll see''.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Ah, he's looking for a freak. Wonder where he'll find one of those.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luton Players- 2 arrested   Luton Players- 2 arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

Luton Players- 2 arrested
Page 1 of 1