Greenskin
zyph
Cornish Chris
seadog
Les Miserable
12 posters
AuthorMessage

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once asked him who his favourite player was he said matt lecointe Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:03 pm

He's obviously mental but fair play to him.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:09 pm

The most likeable superfan ever.

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:33 pm

What a legend!
Back to top Go down

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:51 pm

no stripes or thumbs up though
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:09 am

I quite literally can't read the article because of the popups on the Herald website.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:28 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
I quite literally can't read the article because of the popups on the Herald website.

I thought it was just my laptop being badly maintained....it's not the only site that smothers you with ads etc.....I just stop looking at those sites.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 am

Maybe if they actually sold some of their newspapers they wouldn't have to flog quite as many adverts online. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:29 am

For the 93rd time..........INSTALL ADBLOCK PLUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:47 am

What's Belgian for Aviva? laugh
Back to top Go down

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:06 am

L'aviva?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:32 am

Cornish Chris wrote:

Someone said about an app or program that stops adverts but I can't remember who said it or what it is called. Suspect

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:37 am

zyph wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

I thought it was just my laptop being badly maintained....it's not the only site that smothers you with ads etc.....I just stop looking at those sites.

I find the herald site to be rather on the slow side too.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:40 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Someone said about an app or program that stops adverts but I can't remember who said it or what it is called. Suspect

Razz
Back to top Go down

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:46 am

VillageGreen wrote:
zyph wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

i can always tell its a slow news day at the herald when you see those 10 ways plymouth is better than barcelona articles or chris webb pops up with his beano column
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

To be honest, I'd rather read adverts than th'Erald.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

laugh I finally got round to installing it, the icon in the top right says its blocking 21 adverts when I load up a Herald page... TWENTY.ONE.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm

I hate installing shite when I'm not 100% that it's safe, so could somebody provide a link to a download for it please. Googled it and there were 1.54 million results.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:51 pm

cornysteve wrote:
I hate installing shite when I'm not 100% that it's safe, so could somebody provide a link to a download for it please. Googled it and there were 1.54 million results.

What browser are you using?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
zyph wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

i can always tell its a slow news day at the herald when you see those 10 ways plymouth is better than barcelona articles or chris webb pops up with his beano column

It's local Plymouth news, what were you honestly expecting?
Back to top Go down

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
zyph wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

It's local Plymouth news, what were you honestly expecting?

to them to admit its local plymouth news and to cut the number of editions aweek and lower the price they charge to read that crap they print.

john lennon imagined it
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Adblocker blocked 22 pop-ups on that page. Shocked
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:51 pm

What a joke the 'erald website is, I also use adblock and it makes helluva difference. I don't need anymore Russian brides FFS !!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Why? You can never have enough Asti!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:06 pm

pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fabrique belgique Empty
PostSubject: Re: fabrique belgique   fabrique belgique Empty

Back to top Go down

fabrique belgique
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: