Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.

Go down 
+5
Czarcasm
X Isle
AstiSpumante
pilgrimfather
sufferedsince 68
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. Empty
PostSubject: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:45 am

All it would take in my veiw would be for the current owner to hand Pasoti over to the AFT, the new Trust leadership seems popular alround so they could take over the running of pasoti putting it into the hands of Argyle fans. A new constituiton could be drawn up and Moderator elections could be held, i believe that turning pasoti into a democracy answerable to the membership rather than the current Dictatorship is the way forward to truly uniting the fan base, leaving mr Newell more time for his charity work. Naturally i would expect the current owner to be paid back in full. I think this is a reasonable and practical solution.
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:53 am

Why should we unite the online fan base? I mean, who cares? Most people I know dip and and out of both sites. People have different opinions, why bother trying to get them to agree on everything.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 am

I'm sure it could work Suffered but it would be akin to asking a turkey to vote for Christmas, the fat controller will never relinquish his position of 'influence' :pighug:
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:15 am

pilgrimfather wrote:
Why should we unite the online fan base? I mean, who cares? Most people I know dip and and out of both sites. People have different opinions, why bother trying to get them to agree on everything.

This. Different sites offer different outlooks, different takes on things.

Besides I get the impression that, for some, attacking the other site gives them a reason to get out of bed in the morning, whatever else would they do if peace broke out? lol!
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:16 am

The way I see it, there are some posters on the other site who would rather lose a testicle than hear criticism of JB - these posters are best avoided (irredeemable sycophants).

There are also posters on here who would also lose a testicle than post anything positive at all (or anything about football), and all of their posts include the phrases 'village' and 'jam boys' - these posters are best avoided (possibly retarded).

Otherwise, I will post and chose the best of the posters on both sites (Graham Clark, GreenSam, John Lloyd, Sir Francis Drake, Tyhee Slim) to read and ignore the above.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:48 am

You're a Liberal Democrat and I claim my £10 Very Happy  

I agree, albeit I'd personally not then choose to ignore both the aforementioned constituencies. No opinion is unworthy, you just need apply a healthy calibration to some.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:21 am

Forum snobbery. How very middle class. Razz

Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:46 am

You call it snobbery, I call it 'being discriminating'.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:01 am

pilgrimfather wrote:
The way I see it, there are some posters on the other site who would rather lose a testicle than hear criticism of JB - these posters are best avoided (irredeemable sycophants).

There are also posters on here who would also lose a testicle than post anything positive at all (or anything about football), and all of their posts include the phrases 'village' and 'jam boys' - these posters are best avoided (possibly retarded).

Otherwise, I will post and chose the best of the posters on both sites (Graham Clark, GreenSam, John Lloyd, Sir Francis Drake, Tyhee Slim) to read and ignore the above.

Don't hold back will you lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:30 am

Tring is a top poster, Greensam, Clark, could bore for England, and as for x throbber well how long have you got.jocolor
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:50 am

Newell quite fairly in my opinion has a pop at Josh Pope for having a loose tongue and showing some immaturity as an AFT rep by posting derogatory comments about one of the club's players on another team's message board. He then rather ironically spoils it by calling Zebroski "a low life scumbag" moments later on Pasoti. To call a player from another team in our league that when he is the club owner's chauffeur and side kick in the director's box is pretty unedifying as well in my book and he doesn't have the excuse of youth on his side either.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:04 am

swampy wrote:
Newell quite fairly in my opinion has a pop at Josh Pope for having a loose tongue and showing some immaturity as an AFT rep by posting derogatory comments about one of the club's players on another team's message board. He then rather ironically spoils it by calling Zebroski "a low life scumbag" moments later on Pasoti. To call a player from another team in our league that when he is the club owner's chauffeur and side kick in the director's box is pretty unedifying as well in my book and he doesn't have the excuse of youth on his side either.

Josh will show his immaturity a lot of he time. No disgrace in that really, he's a 17 yr old kid with the life experience of a 17yr old kid. What doesn't do Josh any favours is his trying to debate on a level when he quite simply isn't worldly wise enough to do successfully.

Don't be desperate to grow up quickly Josh. You're a long time old - just ask Zyph.

As for Newell, he is just the never ending Comedy Gold gift that will forever entertain the ATD masses with his priceless fuckwittery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:32 am

kick nool and his crew to the curb while removing their perks and banning nool from innnternet forums for life and fire webb out of a cannon into the sun.

that would be a start
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:28 am

Village....Jamboys.....Avivas......Napoleon......The Farm......Where's Webby......Clusterfuck......Big Gay Bears......

Yep, all mine. There must be more laugh

I was once asked by Football forums.net, why Argo people argue like hell on their and other forums .

'Why don't you keep it in house like other clubs?' they questioned.

Rolling Eyes

The reasons 'why', is where it all started.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:58 am

X-throbber *snigger* never gets old
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:14 am

Czarcasm wrote:
As for Newell, he is just the never ending Comedy Gold gift that will forever entertain the ATD masses with his priceless fuckwittery.  

Hee hee - so true that. No 'right to be forgotten' for that oik. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:24 pm

There really is no need, Brent's pretorian guard will stay desperately trying to protect their meal ticket until the bitter end but we need to keep it in perspective, Nools fools only number about five people nowadays and are a spent force, yes he will do everything in his power to deflect criticism from his mate but everybody now sees him for what he is. Now the Brent regime has lost the meeja the end is in sight for him. Nool will be cast into the cold when a new owner rocks up at HP, as it is told, so it will come to pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.   How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to unite the on line fanbase .. my proposal.
Page 1 of 1