Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:37 am

68% in favour, christ on a bike.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:44 am

There's two ways of looking at this though. Around a third of those polled want Brent out. When you consider that Pasoti has been cleansed methodically over the last few years years of the vast majority of vocal dissenters, and STILL a third of those left want Brent out, that's pretty damning.

A parallel ATD poll would be interesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:05 am

Czarcasm wrote:
There's two ways of looking at this though. Around a third of those polled want Brent out. When you consider that Pasoti has been cleansed methodically over the last few years years of the vast majority of vocal dissenters, and STILL a third of those left want Brent out, that's pretty damning.

The integrity of any poll on that Evil website is dubious at best when you take into consideration the amount of multis fat boy and his chums use to rig opinion.

Mods can we have an ATD poll?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:35 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Even across the general supporter base, I think 38% of supporters being peed off with the chairman would be tremendously high.

I mean, this is the guy who rode in, armour shining on his noble swine, to a crescendo of good will, just years ago. We're not tearing things up, but we are comfortably in the top half for the first time in his tenure.

The fact that even PASOTI is reflecting 38% dissatisfaction, at this juncture, being the website run by Brent's mates, for Brent's mates, is staggering.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:11 am

Jesus didn't die for some of the comments on that thread.

"I'd rather have an owner with a better vision for the club (or any sort of vision for that matter) and money to invest (waste), yes. So far JB's tenure has been slapdash at best. But who is this imaginary person? For that reason, this poll is a bit pointless... it's not as simple as sacking a manager or dropping a player to the reserves."

Crowhill Pilgrim has it pretty much spot on I feel, it is all nonsense at the end of the day but some of the reasons for keeping him.. Blimey, I could understand logical reasons but 'he saved us - therefore he should stay' is very, very sad. I'm not saying I hate him or that it'll be like a Birthday when he does go, but it's not like we've got the most ambitious owner.

Base form I think this comes down to lack of ambition or desire from some of our fans, we want someone to take us forward and get us back to a higher level. Do I think Brent is trying to run the club properly and do his best? Honestly, I do. However, is he as committed as someone else might be or willing to pump in the money like other owners? No. That's his choice and I'm still grateful to him that we have a club, in the same way I'm grateful to Fletch for keeping us up that year.

However, times change and so must we. But that's ok, so long as you remember all the things that you used to be.
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:12 am

P.S. That last line was taken from Matt Smith's regeneration scene, one of my favourite all time Dr Who quotes that's actually very relevant here IMO.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 am

in my opinion James Brent has entered waters that he has no right being in. He has no track record of delivering the goods in regards to building projects.

He is clearly not a "sports" person, more an intellectual type.

What he excels at is spending other people's money.

The storm clouds are gathering around the Chairman and he can't go quick enough for me.
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 am

De Liar and KJN will have had the multis out in force to ensure that poll wins by a landslide... All very sad if you ask me.

Dont forget people these pasoties where still backing Fletcher in numbers via these polls and have no ambition at all for our club other than l2/conference football.

edited to add

oh and want nothing more than to have a small stand and stadium for life and make a millionaire richer while seeing the club get nothing in return.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:49 am

Dirty , filthy corrupt bastards.
that website needs wiping from the internet once and for all.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Dirty , filthy corrupt bastards.
that website needs wiping from the internet once and for all.

Not a fan then of PASOTI?
Laughing Smile Shocked
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Another poll that they have running is in regard to where Argyle will finish in May. The highest number and percentage still believe Argyle will finish 7th. It must be the JB fan club remaining positive.

7th 23% [ 39 ]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Angry wrote:
De Liar and KJN will have had the multis out in force to ensure that poll wins by a landslide... All very sad if you ask me.

Zackly. Every poll on Pbay will go the way of that De-Liar and KJN want it. They will throw in a few fake dissenters to try and fool the mono-celled, jester-hat wearing, slack-jawed fuckwits.

P'bay would be laughable if it wasn't so sad to see grown men fooled so easily.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Nool pedlar delar will rig the farm poll without doubt, it will be a KJN multi love in, for the Great Leader.
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:44 pm

I recall when random users (probs postcode and nool) who registered on here in 2011 yet never posted would log in purely to vote in these polls.
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:49 pm

So according to pasoti 72% want Brent to remain as chairman !!

Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Can any of the 'good ol boys' on the Trust who post on here and Pasoti.

Grow some gonads and call them out over their corrupt rigged feckin polls.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Those 72% and many others like them are the reason the club and the whole area is a graveyard of ambition.
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Can any of the 'good ol boys' on the Trust who post on here and Pasoti.

Grow some gonads and call them out over their corrupt rigged feckin polls.

I'm not on there anymore. Sam is the one who is a keen user of both, I'm just a keen user of this one.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Do you really think JB is interested in these polls? We can all vote but we don't have the cash to buy him out (unless 10K people all invest a huge lump each) so really its a bit pointless. Its like having a poll to see who would like Kim Jong Un replaced in North Korea. It appears there is no queue of rich oligarchs or pastygarchs clutching a big fat cheque so we are a bit stuck today. I didn't even win £25 on Lotto to help. Perhaps we can find a suitable Far East type investor from Jap..... - praps not eh!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 pm

We're utter dogshit, plummeting down the league and very possibly facing yet another relegation scrap yet 75% of pasoti are loving it
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
We're utter dogshit, plummeting down the league and very possibly facing yet another relegation scrap yet 75% of pasoti are loving it
Brenty boyz love the fourth divison! Nools making it clear to the Great Leader that the poll was not his idea??? he likes it in the directors box.lol!
Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:20 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Brenty boyz love the fourth divison! Nools making it clear to the Great Leader that the poll was not his idea??? he likes it in the directors box.lol!

All part of the PAFC conspiracy of keeping argyle in the bottom league.

GET THESE LOCUSTS OUT OF MY CLUB NOW
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Freathy wrote:
Bleedy Hell Freathy we need 5 wins from 19 games to be safe. You, me and ss68 could do that laugh Oh and you're in goal! Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm

tigertony wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Bleedy Hell Freathy we need 5 wins from 19 games to be safe. You, me and ss68 could do that laugh  Oh and you're in goal! Thumbs
Really Tone ? we've picked up three points from our last six games, if that carries on that gives us another nine points for the season which would mean twenty fourth spot in the Fourth division is ours! In Green Jim we Trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amusing Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amusing Polls   Amusing Polls Empty

Back to top Go down

Amusing Polls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next