sufferedsince 68
Freathy
argyl3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Motorservices

We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Anyway Hugh, its been lovely chatting with you, im sure i will see you soon

dont worry the last 3 games for you cant keep going surely.......... oh wait, January looks a rather hard month for you lot geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:33 pm

When do you think you will see me, just out of interest?
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:02 am

alannotivvy wrote:
and Michael Jackson

and he had a drug problem from the shock of seeing a parks team in such salubrious surroundings thereafter!
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:08 am

argyl3 wrote:
It explains it all!! we're Jinxed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh fack, the kiss of death from that walking media disaster cnut!
Never liked his match comms on the radio when he did some one season, talked out his ass.

Mr Cowdery’s own crystal ball predicts better things ahead for Argyle – and quickly.

“We will see what is said when we win promotion in May.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:11 am

alannotivvy wrote:
and Michael Jackson

and David Blaine

and Darth Vader

lets not forget praising when they took over two of the most bent indivduals in football history with one bankrupting a club and the other coming within a whisker of doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:31 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
When do you think you will see me, just out of interest?

I will more than likely see you this week, difference is you have no idea who i am Basketball
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:35 pm

He's hacked your webcam Hugh, that'll teach him.

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Angry wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
and Michael Jackson

and David Blaine

and Darth Vader

lets not forget praising when they took over  two of the most bent indivduals in football history with one bankrupting a club and the other coming within a whisker of doing the same.

we havent done bad coming back from that little set back, Argyle should have looked more in to it than going down the Brent route, your fanbase is large enough (as much as it pains me to say it) to have had a great chance, pompy my be crap on the pitch but there trust is proving it can be down, 6k gates aswell, that said i dont think a trust model could hold there own in the CCC for years, as its plain to see that investment is whats needed, as soon as results start to go south the gates drop, less money, the glass ceiling is there, BUT for a club like Argyle the trust model would have been a good stepping stone instead of Brent and porky
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:39 pm

seadog wrote:

haha, no, but i do spend a lot of time in and around Launceston and know alot of people there, ive also met Hugh (awhile ago) funny the people you meet and not know who they are on forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Motorservices wrote:
seadog wrote:

haha, no, but i do spend a lot of time in and around Launceston and know alot of people there, ive also met Hugh (awhile ago) funny the people you meet and not know who they are on forums Smile

It will be like taking popcorn from a kid motor!
popcorn3
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 pm

This is supposed to be our main section for Argyle talk, Can't you muppets from up the road do your 'bantering' Rolling Eyes in the Zoo ? FFS.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:23 pm

Sorry moving over popcorn3
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Foxy wrote:

Welcome Foxy. Did you have a good Xmas and all the best to you and your mates on exe web for the new year.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Welcome Foxy. Did you have a good Xmas and all the best to you and your mates on exe web for the new year.

I did matey, did you? Am I allowed to post on her? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Sorry meant here.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:54 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
This is supposed to be our main section for Argyle talk, Can't you muppets from up the road do your 'bantering' Rolling Eyes  in the Zoo ?   FFS.

Smile i do sometimes Smile and i tried the Farm aswell, but ive got a lifelong ban, and eachtime ive used a different username i get banned before i even get chance to post, 7 times now, ive ran out of IP address's cheers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Foxy wrote:
Sorry meant here.

Any where mate and I like reading your web site.poster on here would be surprised the friends (loosely) we have on your site because of KJN and to keep thread on subject. It him and the farm that have put the jinxes on Argyle.

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:57 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
This is supposed to be our main section for Argyle talk, Can't you muppets from up the road do your 'bantering' Rolling Eyes  in the Zoo ?   FFS.

seconded
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Sorry meant here.

Any where mate and I like reading your web site.poster on here would be surprised the friends (loosely) with have on your site because of KJN

Cheers bud and all the best to you boys except Feb 21st, bounce
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Angry wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

seconded

Sorry seconded, do we need to third it?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Foxy wrote:
Angry wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

seconded

Sorry seconded, do we need to third it?

Haha

They love us Foxy Smile they just struggle showing it
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:11 am

FCOL just shoo Exeter fans, this rivalry is FSAF and your banter is LLAF too...

etc.

EDIT: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Figures................. KJN is a self professed master.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:33 pm

I'm with Asti. Angry. Mocky and Tringy. Painful to read playground standard posting. Tgwu seemed delighted to see them back though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:09 pm

It's like life really, you hear a lot of crap, filter out what you don't want and move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Jinxed!!!!   We're Jinxed!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Jinxed!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: