AstiSpumante
sufferedsince 68
PatDunne
Hitch
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

In a nutshell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
In situ = in place

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:37 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Meltdown alert Very Happy

PS............I think you misspelt the thread title Hitch, it should read 'In a cnutshell'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

Irrelevant bollocks fired back in return regarding his location.

Yep, that's definitely a PASOTI stock response. Never mind assessing the point an individual is making a) where does he live b) does he go to all the games. If the answers are 'not Plymouth' and 'no', irrespective of circumstance, then it's dismissed and ridiculed.

Sometimes distance gives perspective, in the case of Plymouth and it's 'can do' attitude or otherwise perspective finds the City wanting. BG's comments are fair, the response is myopic and not a little immature.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:41 pm

But not surprising.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:45 pm

North of Newton Abbott and your view is irrelevant, but Gloucester is an exclave of Plymouth.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
so "back hand dealing with British Land" ?!!!!!

Not that there was any with Brent's original proposition .

What a prize cock Newell is.

Back hand dealing does sound a little libellous.

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:59 pm

seadog wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Cleaners will be in directly...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:42 am

This exchange says it all. The Nool is accusing the ever growing opposition/keyboard warriors/non residents, from the dark corners of the internet, of actually orchestrating attacks on him Rolling Eyes A tactic he is familiar with of course.

buck197 wrote:
I think the vast majority of Argo fans want the grandstand built but the whole JB and HHP issue stinks of biting off more than he could chew. Of course you are pally with him or maybe his mate and will defend him and support him but why should PCC or the people of the city pay for it? Maybe that wonderful motivational speaker on the board can get PCC to pay for it but the bottom line is JB has not delivered and doesn't look like he is going to.

Christ they're all on tonight, someone's been busy.  Laughing

Let's hope PAFC get together with PCC and sort this out for the good of PAFC.

The facts are, Noolie old boy, that people have at last seen through you and your jumped up but essentially low grade, self promoting chums.Your only cover is your highly publicised love of all things Plymouth and bucket rattling for charities, of which your mate's pension pot is one recipient, indirectly.
 I bet you wish for a return to the days when it was just the likes of GOB,Rickler n Tring  who had to be silenced laugh

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:04 am

The problem here is an inability to separate a point of view from the person holding it. It cuts both ways: Brent is Nooly's mate ergo everything he says, does and wants is cool; anybody who disagrees is clearly an enemy. It's all personal, and it always is, hence all the ad hominem stuff.

Personally speaking I want to see the grandstand replaced (probably) every bit as badly as Nooly does. I don't even mind Brent building all sorts on the pot-holed car park. I'm actually in favour of a hotel because it makes sense to me and it is the logical place for the ice rink to be situated. I'm all for the bars and quality restaurants we were promised too. No problem.

However none of that means I want to see glorified fast food joints like Nandos or Frankie & Benny's passed off as "quality restaurants" because they are no such thing, Argyle ruthlessly asset-stripped, PCC taken for all it is worth, Home Park choked by development, the club hamstrung by being lumbered with a grandstand that is inadequate, a dentistry in one corner and a school in another, a road taking traffic deep into the heart of the park and with the needs of the club and desires of the fans being at best side-lined and at worst completely ignored.

Argyle needs and will benefit from a new grandstand but it does not need and will not benefit from the one planned by Brent and the rest of the plan simply reinforces how half-arsed the whole thing is.

It could all have been so different. All Brent needed to do was demonstrate the openness and transparency he promised us at the Guildhall and to have genuinely consulted fans during the scheme's development phase (instead of the bastardised abomination presented to us as an unnegotiable fait accompli). None of which is rocket science. You have to wonder who the idiots proffering their advice to him are and why he isn't switched on enough to see it for the gobshite that it is.

It's almost as if all he takes any notice of are the words "yes, james".
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:28 am

The 'would be' developer has known exactly what he was doing with his choice of real friends at HP since the outset.

He is aware of the games they've played to protect him and their 'kids let loose in the sweet shop' positions. He spotted their ambition and weakness and has used them to the full. He understands the stupidity of the basic janner. What he and his little fat co director don't understand is that the wider public will not buy into the 'keep it village' mentality so clearly illustrated every week on GOS.

He must cringe with embarrassment everytime he has to suffer their company but it is essential to his survival and potential to make money out of the channel city. Geddon bhey Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:37 am

seadog wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Just quoting what the pig was claiming on Pasoti

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7th post down..

The irony is astounding considering his and PCC actions on the build up to when HHP was given the thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:01 am

Angry wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I bumped into Tudor yesterday in Tesco Metro (living the dream). There isn't a hope in hell of PCC doing anymore for PAFC whilst our Chairman and the Leader of the Council are both in situ.

and for us morrisons shoppers  situ means?

FCOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:11 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
seadog wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Just quoting what the pig was claiming on Pasoti

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7th post down..

Reeks of desperation now, lol! I'm a one man banned, I'm a one man banned!
The irony is astounding considering his and PCC actions on the build up to when HHP was given the thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:34 am

No reflection on you Punchy just pointing out that he removes anything on libellous grounds yet quite plainly posts such stuff himself.

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:45 am

I think you are getting confused with Pasoti Libel Law and UK Libel Law

Pasoti Libel Law only applies to enemies of Nool. Anything that is embarrassing to him, Brent or Pasoti is libelous (even if true) and has to be removed. Anything that Nool or Co say against their enemies is NOT libelous (even if it is). Pasoti Libel Law allows Nool to accuse others of criminal acts and rewrite history. All cases incur damages of £100k but will be settled for £75k.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I think you are getting confused with Pasoti Libel Law and UK Libel Law

Pasoti Libel Law only applies to enemies of Nool. Anything that is embarrassing to him, Brent or Pasoti is libelous (even if true) and has to be removed. Anything that Nool or Co say against their enemies is NOT libelous (even if it is). Pasoti Libel Law allows Nool to accuse others of criminal acts and rewrite history. All cases incur damages of £100k but will be settled for £75k.

laugh
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:45 pm

I do confuse easily.

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:05 pm

seadog wrote:
I do confuse easily.

Can you PM me your bank account details so I can send you your Christmas card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Everyone would love Home Park to be developed and see a new Grandstand . What I personally hated in the original HHP plans was the way any further development would be totally restricted . It showed an acceptance of mediocrity and and was short sighted
All irrelevant now as the plans have fallen through . Successful businesses did not want to locate to HHP ( fact ) .
Now the onus appears to be handed to PCC .The same PCC without whom Argyle would not be here now .
Something has shifted in the relationship between James Brent and PCC it would appear .
So now we are going nowhere fast .
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Everybody knows Brent will maintain his unblemished record of never developing anything anywhere.The final stages of Brents rule, are being played out.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
seadog wrote:
I do confuse easily.

I could post them here if that would be easier.

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:29 pm

seadog wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
seadog wrote:
I do confuse easily.

I could post them here if that would be easier.

Openness, honesty, transparency.....A breath of fresh air!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:35 am

I feel really sorry for Ian J. Newell.

When his mate PL23DQ posted 'ejh, up_the_line, esmer - your boys took one hell of a beating!', following James Brent being granted planning permission for the hideous monstrosity they wanted to build for the club Akkeron, it's only natural to feel a little disillusioned about some Argyle fans (who didn't want an inferior Mayflower redevelopment) having a bit of an awkward grin on their face that Brent can't get the thing off the ground whatsoever.

It must be really upsetting for IJN, and my heart really goes out to the bloke and his smug chums, who it turns out were popping the champagne corks and gloating a little prematurely.

Especially after using such pathetic arguments as his concerns for his parents' property value on Outland Road, having its view of the Hoe spoiled by any Mayflower redesign that is too large - if we were to listen to the crackpot ideas of the HHP Working Group, in pressuring for a bigger stand for the club.

'Argyle through and through', my foot!

Merry Christmas one and all! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a nutshell   In a nutshell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In a nutshell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: