PatDunne
Lord Melbury
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Hitch
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitch

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:02 am

OK so when will any of the projects that Brent's companies have 'had on the go' for years now actually start work and when will the first brick actually be laid? Back in March Brent stated “We are totally committed to building in Plymouth.” At that time HHP, Pavillions, Civic Centre and Oldway Mansion were his projects "on the go" (were there any others?). Since then he couldn't deliver on the Civic Centre so that was taken away from him and most of Akkeron's hotels were placed into administration - not a sign to fill anybody with confidence. So we have 3 contenders left I think - Which project will start first? Will any of them? What date will the first brick be laid?

I'm thinking he'll exit the whole shebang before a brick is laid at the moment. But what odds would you give on any of the various building projects actually starting work next year?

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:52 am

We should have a sweep stake (date and time), say a fiver a go.

All the cash could go to the buyout fund.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:59 am

Lets hope his kid doesn't get any Lego for Christmas. "Daddy, came you help me build something with this Lego ?" " Ummmmmmmmm, sorry Son, I I I I, I'm too busy at the moment. I'm sure we can build it by next Christmas though. I have a reputation to uphold"
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:33 pm

If we are Brent Brick Watching, gonna be a very long empty thread........
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:17 am

Apparently Brent has managed to lay a few bricks for a new outbuilding at his home. Awaiting Google Earth update for verification.
Back to top Go down

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:30 am

Maybe he'll use the outbuilding project to develop his skills base (modern parlance for know how) and then lay all the bricks himself at HP?
Back to top Go down

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:51 am

Iggy wrote:
Maybe he'll use the outbuilding project to develop his skills base (modern parlance for know how) and then lay all the bricks himself at HP?

Have you not seen The price of bricks these days?
Back to top Go down

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:24 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Nikk will buy the Brikks.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:43 am

Iggy wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Nikk will buy the Brikks.

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:11 am

Cool. That'd make them Nikkks Brikkks. So what Trikkks will Nikkk use to finance these Brikkks? Start a new company maybe? First International Brikkk Sourcing.

I can see it now... James Brent Property Development Speeches, proudly sponsored by...FIBS
Back to top Go down

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:22 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Cool. That'd make them Nikkks Brikkks. So what Trikkks will Nikkk use to finance these Brikkks? Start a new company maybe? First International Brikkk Sourcing.  

I can see it now... James Brent Property Development Speeches, proudly sponsored by...FIBS

Oh boy here comes another lawsuit over calling his made up company fibs Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Perhaps he got one of these for xmas - going all DIY!! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Stop taking the piss you lot !!

He'll 'instruct' his solicitors ill have you know laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmy on the Trowel, Wimpey must be shitting themselves!jocolor
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Disrespectful barstewards - that man saved the club! I know - I read it on PASHITTY.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

laugh
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I've been trying to ration my interweb activity in favour of associating with a better class of sweaty oik. However I had to post just to tip my virtual hat to the sheer class of that barb against the reluctant builder bidder. I hope to God your strikers aren't that sharp in a couple of weeks time because Danny farking Graham could score against our gorgonzola of a defence right now.

By the way, how's life ringside at Chris Webb's Lying Circus these days? Are you lot basking in the honesty, integrity and transparency of his master's business practices yet?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Webb. THE CHRIS WEBB. what a Kent.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Apparently Brent is actually shitting bricks that PCC refuse British Land planning permission for Bretonside - he won't then have any excuse for his inability to deliver HHP - other than owning up to the inescapable truth that it was a monumental clusterfuck of a design that nobody liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brent Brick Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Brick Watch   Brent Brick Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent Brick Watch
Page 1 of 1