The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Brent bona fides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitch

James Brent bona fides Empty
PostSubject: James Brent bona fides   James Brent bona fides EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:19 pm

This is not a cryptic 'I know something that you don't' post at all - but can anybody point to anything online that independently verifies what James Brent actually did and importantly achieved whilst at Citibank for 25 years and the actual circumstances of his departure. Google is not my friend on this particular occasion. But then again I'm pretty dumb at this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: James Brent bona fides   James Brent bona fides EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:30 pm

I know that Brent was the chairman of Schroder Leasing when they were sold out to Seimens in 2000 - Schroder went on to take over (become) Citibank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent bona fides   James Brent bona fides EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Hitch wrote:
This is not a cryptic 'I know something that you don't' post at all - but can anybody point to anything online that independently verifies what James Brent actually did and importantly achieved whilst at Citibank for 25 years and the actual circumstances of his departure. Google is not my friend on this particular occasion. But then again I'm pretty dumb at this sort of thing.
I'm sure he said he left when the banking sector went through a 'correction' or the arse fell out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent bona fides   James Brent bona fides EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That may help, keep the vomit bucket handy
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: James Brent bona fides   James Brent bona fides EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Thanks for this chaps - but tbh I'm none the wiser really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent bona fides   James Brent bona fides EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:32 pm

I'll not hear anything bad said against this fine gentleman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent bona fides   James Brent bona fides EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:43 am

Hitch wrote:

I would guess he made the bank and himself a lot of money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent bona fides   James Brent bona fides Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent bona fides
Page 1 of 1