PostSubject: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:38 am

Live on the net, should pick the match here very easily

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and

Setanta Ireland
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Live on the net, should pick the match here very easily

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and

Setanta Ireland
Fox soccer plus

DAY THIS WEEK Printable Schedule
 Saturday, December 06, 2014   
12:00 AM   
FA CUP
RD2: Hartlepool United vs Blyth Spartans AFC
2:00 AM   
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
GROUP STAGE - MD 5: FC BATE Borisov (BLR) vs FC Porto (POR)
4:00 AM   
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
GROUP STAGE - MD 5: FC Basel 1893 (SUI) vs Real Madrid CF (ESP)
6:00 AM   
PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS
7:00 AM   
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MAGAZINE
7:30 A M   
SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP 
Motherwell vs Celtic
10:00 AM   
FA CUP 
RD2: Sheffield United vs Plymouth
12:00 AM   
My Beautiful Game
Greatest FA Cup Moments
12:30 AM   
FA CUP 
RD2: Wrexham vs Maidstone United
2:30 PM   
PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS
3:30 PM   
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MAGAZINE
4:00 PM   
SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP
Motherwell vs Celtic
6:00 PM   
FA CUP
RD2: Sheffield United vs Plymouth
8:00 PM   
FA CUP
RD2: Wrexham vs Maidstone United
10:00 PM   
SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP
Motherwell vs Celtic
Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:22 pm

excellent tgwu and if this fails, i have several other sites in reserve too pass on via pm.
Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:55 pm

More chance of Lord Lucan being found alive and well given our away form.

Brilliant performance but lose how typically Argyle.

Utd 2 Argo 1
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Sheffield United! Not 'Sheffield'.

Come on folks, I thought you were football fans.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Eh, excuse me, it's Shedfield pal !!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:36 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Eh, excuse me, it's Shedfield pal !!!

Sorry my fault

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm

I have predicted a 1-1 draw. Bring the Yorkshiremen back to HP.
Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Not expecting a win here as Sheff UTD will be too strong for us. All i am hoping for is that we put up a good fight
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:04 pm

I see a spirited draw and a moneyspinning replay at HP in front of a crowd of 10,264 with a home tie against West Ham awaiting the winners in the 3rd round.
Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:17 pm

What makes you think thousands extra would turn up on a Tuesday night in December simply because of the next round?

Knowing our luck we would get through and have to play some League 1 team anyway. Where we would lose in a spirited 3-2 defeat at home where we go 2-0 up but they have too much for us after the second half.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:14 pm

I have found a friendly establishment nearby with Setanta on tap.

AstiSpumante

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
What makes you think thousands extra would turn up on a Tuesday night in December simply because of the next round?

Knowing our luck we would get through and have to play some League 1 team anyway. Where we would lose in a spirited 3-2 defeat at home where we go 2-0 up but they have too much for us after the second half.

A free Christmas cracker on every seat ? The Argyle Angels dressed as giant minced pies ? The guarantee of a ticket for the 3rd round by retaining your 2nd round ticket stub, something I very much doubt you've ever had to do ?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Angry wrote:
Not expecting a win here as Sheff UTD will be too strong for us. All i am hoping for is that we put up a good fight

It is the same as Port Vale last season, not hoping for a great deal, but got a draw and brought them back to HP. The rest is history.

Argyle should just go up there and enjoy the game and the day. If they can get a draw up there, then the replay could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Sheffield U just lost at home to MK Dons. Not beyond us to nick summat up there Saturday. jocolor
Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sheffield U just lost at home to MK Dons. Not beyond us to nick summat up there Saturday. jocolor

That in itself is a kiss of death
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Look what happened at Mansfield after they had lost in the cup.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Worst draw ever.
Zero chance of qualifying..absolute fact
Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:22 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

A free Christmas cracker on every seat ? The Argyle Angels dressed as giant minced pies ? The guarantee of a ticket for the 3rd round by retaining your 2nd round ticket stub, something I very much doubt you've ever had to do ?

I ballboy so it tends to be very difficult too.

Will raise this sort of thing within the board if we make it to a replay.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:54 am

Josh Pope wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

I ballboy so it tends to be very difficult too.

Will raise this sort of thing within the board if we make it to a replay.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Stop it Josh, you're cracking me up.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:07 am

He obviously meant within the AFT board rather than marching right up to the club board and taking it to them. I think the idea of retaining a ticket stub giving you priority for bigger games is a good one and has been done before by many clubs. With that and your signature why the need to take the pee?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:00 am

I'm hoping he meant getting right in Jones the slug's face Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:02 am

GreenSam wrote:
He obviously meant within the AFT board rather than marching right up to the club board and taking it to them. I think the idea of retaining a ticket stub giving you priority for bigger games is a good one and has been done before by many clubs. With that and your signature why the need to take the pee?

"He obviously meant within the AFT board rather than marching right up to the club board and taking it to them." I know exactly what he meant but thanks for answering for him.

"the idea of retaining a ticket stub giving you priority for bigger games is a good one and has been done before by many clubs." It has, including Argyle.

"With that and your signature why the need to take the pee?" I don't think I am particularly taking the pee, maybe it's just how I feel ? On the other hand maybe I am taking the pee out of Josh's signature and the AFT which is my prerogative if I so wish, stop being so precious.
Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:34 am

It's fine Sam, he's just someone who doesn't like me. Can't quite work out why but ah well, that's not my issue.

Top banter by the way Anti, love the signature!!!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:50 am

Sam, it's fine, he's just somebody who thinks I don't like him, not sure why but hey ho.

Top banter by the way Tosh, love the signature!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shedfield FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedfield FA Cup   Shedfield FA Cup Empty

Back to top Go down

Shedfield FA Cup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: