Sir Francis Drake
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Not brilliant,to say the least.May get a few quid from a game at Bramall Lane if Sheffield United beat Crewe i suppose but overall a shit draw,on a par with Lincoln and Port Vale away last year.And why do they indulge in such irrelevant bullshit before the draw is made? Proper got on my tits it did.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:59 pm

You grumpy old bugger you.

And yes, crap draw. Golf ok?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Defeat and a 6k crowd. Crap draw.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Time to laugh when we overcome Fylde.

Quite right Pete.

Our record against non league clubs is shocking!

Until 2000 we d never lost at home to a non league side !

4 defeats by non lge sides away in our history ? Worcester dagenham stourbge dorchester. Chester at home. Hardly 'shocking'
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

A.Agreed.

B.Agreed

C.Not good at the moment Garry,had a lot of back problems in the last month or so and haven't managed to finish a round in that time.I've been getting away with it for a couple of years by stuffing Ibuprofen sandwiches down my throat but the time has come to try and sort it out long term because it's getting worse-seeing a physio down at Liskeard tomorrow as it happens.I think it could well be Sciatica or something similar,we'll see what they say,hopefully they'll be able to offer some sort of treatment.And yourself-are you in sunnier climes or tearing Sparkwell to pieces at the moment?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Agreed crap draw, but draw away and win the replay.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Greenskin wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

A.Agreed.

B.Agreed

C.Not good at the moment Garry,had a lot of back problems in the last month or so and haven't managed to finish a round in that time.I've been getting away with it for a couple of years by stuffing Ibuprofen sandwiches down my throat but the time has come to try and sort it out long term because it's getting worse-seeing a physio down at Liskeard tomorrow as it happens.I think it could well be Sciatica or something similar,we'll see what they say,hopefully they'll be able to offer some sort of treatment.And yourself-are you in sunnier climes or tearing Sparkwell to pieces at the moment?

Chiropracter mate. I had a bad back a few years ago, a few visits and I was right as rain, go once a month now just to keep everything in the right place. Thoroughly recommend it.

In Spain at the moment, we're spending the winter here and golfing in the warm sunshine. Been cut to 10 out here which isn't bad, the course is considerably more difficult than Sparkers.

Would you believe there's a guy who owns a bar in Sucina (the village just up the road from us) who's an Argyle fan, and he's got the sky feed for the match on Saturday. These janners get everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:22 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

A.Agreed.

B.Agreed

Chiropracter mate. I had a bad back a few years ago, a few visits and I was right as rain, go once a month now just to keep everything in the right place. Thoroughly recommend it.

In Spain at the moment, we're spending the winter here and golfing in the warm sunshine. Been cut to 10 out here which isn't bad, the course is considerably more difficult than Sparkers.

Would you believe there's a guy who owns a bar in Sucina (the village just up the road from us) who's an Argyle fan, and he's got the sky feed for the match on Saturday. These janners get everywhere!

Congratulations on the cut,10 handicap is a pretty tight game of golf-hopefully i can get somewhere near it once this darned back is cleared up.Don't suppose the nice warm sunshine does any harm to muscular problems either,it's getting colder here and Hurdwick is already getting pretty squelchy in places.I'm hoping to play in a tournament on Saturday and will record the football,that may be wishful thinking though,we'll see what the physio says tomorrow-she has helped a golfing mate of mine get over his back problems and he says that she is very good,fingers crossed that she can do the trick for me as well.Enjoy the match and the golf!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:23 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

A.Agreed.

B.Agreed

A little bit south from Sucina, but my brother-in-law has a place on the Condado de Alhama golf resort, you ever played there? They bought it on a whim as an investment (he doesn't even play golf FFS) because of the supposed new Paramount theme park that was planned to be built 5 minutes away, along with the new Corvera Airport. Both seem to have stalled at the minute.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:10 am

Condado is one of the six courses on the Nicklaus Trail, we're on Hacienda Riquelme, and it's the only one I haven't played so far. We're probably going over there soon, I'm a member there, because if you join one course, you get membership of all six, which is a top deal.

The airport saga just goes on and on, the latest is that it will be open in 2015, but the local view is that it's doubtful. The Paramount theme park has just received around 16m euro from the European Commission so that looks more hopeful.

It's a really nice area of Spain here, away from the touristy beach hotels, and of course, warm and sunny in the winter.

Having just said that, it's just started raining!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:26 pm

The Tavistock monsoon has started, it generally rains until until the end of April from now. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Iggy wrote:
The Tavistock monsoon has started, it generally rains until until the end of April from now. Shocked

The FA cup game if it's the blades might be worth a crafty punt on Argyle, magic of the cup and all that, I won't be betting the house on it though.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Iggy wrote:

My Tavistock ST friends did not turn up for the Saturday game. Knowing them could not get out of the pub.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:46 pm

replay is tomorrow think sheff utd will get through.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Sheff Utd 2-0 up after 77 mins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sheff Utd 2-0 up after 77 mins.

hopefully the big stars of sheffield united take the lead of its famous fans and quit before they play us
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:07 pm

We should go to Bramall Lane with no fear, give it our best shot and we are good enough to beat them or bring 'em back down 'ere bhey.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Tough one, but the pressure is all on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2   FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FA Cup - Away to Crewe/ Sheff Utd in Round 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3