The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants Empty
PostSubject: Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants   Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Classic Spitting Image. I can still recite the South African song.  lol! 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants   Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:16 pm

If there's one TV programme from the past that I would bring back it would be Spitting Image.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants   Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Always remember a couple of sketches involving Thatcher.She walks into a restaurant with the rest of the cabinet and they sit down.The waiter asks Thatcher what she wants to eat and she replies,"A raw steak please".The waiter then says "What about the vegetables?"-Thatcher replies "Oh,they'll have the same as me!" lol! The other one started with Thatcher sitting in her study working on some papers.A knock on the door and Douglas Hurd enters.Thatcher says " Yes what is it, Turd?" He says "It's Hurd maam".Thatcher replies "I know perfectly well what i said". lol! Classic stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants   Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:00 pm

The sketch I remember involving Thatcher was the one they finished the programme with. About as non-PC as it gets & OTT but it had me standing and cheering.

I think they decided no more was possible after that. One of Fluck & Law (can't remember which) is now a well-respected potter living in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants   Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:56 pm

South African song-

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants   Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:56 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
South African song-

[flash(425,350)]about:blank[/flash]

Brilliant innit. A mate of mine is a Saffer - I often remind him of that song.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants   Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants Empty

Back to top Go down

Spitting Image Politically Correct Terrace Chants
Page 1 of 1