Sir Francis Drake
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:25 pm

Who could be worse than director box toadie KJN? It must after all be a football first to have a fans forum owner tucking in to the prawn sandwiches with The club owner and driving him around to matches!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:28 pm

There is nothing really new. If what I have been told is true there is a price revision and I know now who bunged Nooly the dosh - it was one of the 3 who backed him to begin with (and it is pretty obvious who they were).

The sooner Pasoti is incorporated into pafc.co.uk the better because, quite simply, it is not a supporters' website now in anything but name.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:42 pm

The original 3 being Nikkk, Piggynose Jones and Speckled Jim?
Plebb don't have the cash
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:42 pm

My guess would be PNJ

Pig
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
The original 3 being Nikkk, Piggynose Jones and Speckled Jim?
Plebb don't have the cash

Has he not crawled away back under his stone yet ??

I see he is not flashing the cash like a tuppence millionaire anymore

popcorn laugh
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:27 pm

No doubt they will arse lick their way into prominant positions in the next regime.
A couple of the biggest cnuts have been very quiet of late tho it has to be said
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
There is nothing really new. If what I have been told is true there is a price revision and I know now who bunged Nooly the dosh - it was one of the 3 who backed him to begin with (and it is pretty obvious who they were).

The sooner Pasoti is incorporated into pafc.co.uk the better because, quite simply, it is not a supporters' website now in anything but name.

The whole thing makes a fella pig sick - bunch of cutns the lot!! pig
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Pig-chops and De-Liar must be bashing their bollox with a claw hammer reading this. laugh Just think, they have no control what-so-ever in brushing this under a carpet/deleting/editing/. That must hugely grip their shit. laugh
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Don't forget porky had money just lying around the house doing nothing with which he bought pigswilloti!

Love how he promotes himself as the owner. Forgets to mention he 1/2 owns it (allegedly).

I'd love to know how Gadd views his partner(s)?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:36 am

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Don't forget porky had money just lying around the house doing nothing with which he bought pigswilloti!

Love how he promotes himself as the owner. Forgets to mention he 1/2 owns it (allegedly).

From the directors' box, whenever he fancies it I expect.
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am

Tringreen wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

From the directors' box, whenever he fancies it I expect.

I've never fancied it in the directors box. clown
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Good to see someone recognises PAFC's efforts on t'web.

League 2 Social Media Champions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:46 pm

ARGYLE have taken their first title of the season – Sky Bet League 2’s top social media team of 2014.

Like we are expecting more, FFS.

Argyle are expected to be relegated this year from the brick laying league!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:54 pm

ARGYLE have taken their first title of the season – Sky Bet League 2’s top social media team of 2014.

Like we are expecting more, FFS.

Argyle are expected to be relegated this year from the brick laying league!

Yeah but no but yeah but, when ST jimmy signs up dem six big stars from Hibbily Dibbily Rovers you wont be saying that then!!! stripes and mugs are backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.lol!
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:32 am

Here at ATD we recognised Pasoti as the official PAFC forum a long time ago and changed the link at the bottom of the page to reflect that.

Interesting that the PAFC backers are hiding behind Nool (a lot of space obviously). Why are they hiding? And why is it being kept a secret from the mods?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:55 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Here at ATD we recognised Pasoti as the official PAFC forum a long time ago and changed the link at the bottom of the page to reflect that.

Interesting that the PAFC backers are hiding behind Nool (a lot of space obviously). Why are they hiding? And why is it being kept a secret from the mods?

Is there any actual evidence available to refute Nool's continual assertions that the notion he has backers, let alone PAFC backers, is a lie? I love making the pig squeal as much as the next chap but frankly I just can't see it being true. It doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:13 am

Hitch wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Is there any actual evidence available to refute Nool's continual assertions that the notion he has backers, let alone PAFC backers, is a lie? I love making the pig squeal as much as the next chap but frankly I just can't see it being true. It doesn't make any sense.

I don't know where SFD got his information from, but I have been told that one of the co - owners of Pasoti is quite forthcoming with the truth behind the real owners.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 am

Hitch wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It's true right enough.

I've never been more certain about anything ever in all of my life. Absolutely 100% guaranteed to be true.

Every time he denies it he is lying. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:43 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It's true right enough.

Do you know if Gadd accepted the money from a company or was it Nool's personal cheque? Were shares actually transferred? I absolutely acknowledge that Nool is a notorious pathological liar with many verifiable and verified examples available on line as proof - but his denial in this particular instance is strong and even strange in that somebody somewhere must know it's a lie, if it indeed it is one. So they either don't know Nool is lying or are part of the cover-up. Either way full exposure is a must.
Back to top Go down

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:05 am

I'm sure Mrs Newell was chuffed to bits at her husband buying a league two fans forum for 4.5k!!

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:11 am

Hitch wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It's true right enough.

Do you know if Gadd accepted the money from a company or was it Nool's personal cheque? Were shares actually transferred? I absolutely acknowledge that Nool is a notorious pathological liar with many verifiable and verified examples available on line as proof - but his denial in this particular instance is strong and even strange in that somebody somewhere must know it's a lie, if it indeed it is one. So they either don't know Nool is lying or are part of the cover-up. Either way full exposure is a must.

The money was bunged to Nooly who bunged it on again. I don't know exactly how. Cash seems unlikely so it was probably a cheque or done electronically but I don't know that level of detail.

Bascially when PAFC fecked Pasoti it used Newell as a condom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah   Oh yeah - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: