Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destination Plymouth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Destination Plymouth Empty
PostSubject: Destination Plymouth   Destination Plymouth EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Destination Plymouth Limited is one of 18 companies listed with James Brent as Director. Although I am not suggesting that anything illegal or untoward is happening here It did alarm me that one of the officers of the company was a certain Councilor Tudor Evans. Isn't this a conflict of interests if he is part of one of James Brent's companies? Or is this the company that they had to form to sign the £83m Pavillions deal? I would be interested to hear the answer to this question?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destination Plymouth   Destination Plymouth EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

This is from the Council Website:

"The new ‘not for profit’ company, called ‘Destination Plymouth’, is a partnership between Plymouth City Council and businesses in the City Centre, Barbican, Hoe and Waterfront areas."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destination Plymouth   Destination Plymouth EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:48 pm

I did actually find that out after I posted but the intranet crashed and I was unable to edit it. JB also no longer fronts the company, unfortunately nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destination Plymouth   Destination Plymouth Empty

Back to top Go down

Destination Plymouth
Page 1 of 1