Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, Empty
PostSubject: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Laughing I might get very very cross with mr brent jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Your mate Freathy has consistantly predicted Blue Square football at Home Park and it's the Club's duty to oblige eventually. After this Saturday's match I'm going to burn my season ticket as a protest. Somebody's got to make a stand. Ooops!! sorry I mentioned the "stand" word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:22 pm

If Sheridan is in charge we will be pushing for playoffs
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Your mate Freathy has consistantly predicted Blue Square football at Home Park and it's the Club's duty to oblige eventually. After this Saturday's match I'm going to burn my season ticket as a protest. Somebody's got to make a stand. Ooops!! sorry I mentioned the "stand" word.

We spent the last two seasons propping up L2! You may be happy that's the best your beloved brent seems prepared to offer but most of us are sick of the non-investing hotel building banker. Or do you think the 'silent majority' like being bottom of L2 shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Sensi is a GG multi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Oh damn you've sussed me out Iggy and I thought I'd got away with it.

Not my beloved Brent Freathy. I was just pointing out that predicting the fate of Argyle is held in high esteem on ATD. It is the home of predictors of the finest in the art. You all told everyone it would come unstuck etc etc. Well, you've been saying for 2 seasons now it's the Blue Square for us and the club has the nerve to not provide. It would be churlish if they had a successful season. You may even have to smile. Now I'd like a successful one if at all possible so maybe the cream of predictors on here could, just for once, not write off next season before this one has finished. I would be really happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:34 am

we are going down

next season...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Oh damn you've sussed me out Iggy and I thought I'd got away with it.

Not my beloved Brent Freathy. I was just pointing out that predicting the fate of Argyle is held in high esteem on ATD. It is the home of predictors of the finest in the art. You all told everyone it would come unstuck etc etc. Well, you've been saying for 2 seasons now it's the Blue Square for us and the club has the nerve to not provide. It would be churlish if they had a successful season. You may even have to smile. Now I'd like a successful one if at all possible so maybe the cream of predictors on here could, just for once, not write off next season before this one has finished. I would be really happy with that.

To be fair though Sensi it's the ATDers that have been right isn't it? We have two games to go and we still aren't mathematically safe yet. We have two really tough games to come, I think we are all right now but it's hardly comfortable yet is it? If you think that finishishing a point clear of dropping out of the football league is a successful season for a club with a fanbase of our size I really do despair. As for predictions I think that if we stick with Shezza, back him to build a squad he will get us promoted, will Brent do it? Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Freathy wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

We spent the last two seasons propping up L2! You may be happy that's the best your beloved brent seems prepared to offer but most of us are sick of the non-investing hotel building banker. Or do you think the 'silent majority' like being bottom of L2 shit.

He's the only option, unless you know of some sugar daddy out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Would that be like the predictions from some on how we would be having a good season (fighting for promotion) for the past 3/4 seasons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Two things if I may. Firstly point out something that somebody has done on here like predicting the end of the club and instantly you must be a pasoti plant in somebodies eyes. Yes it does get thrown about to certain posters. At least 3 times at me.

Secondly, just because you point out that we haven't been relegated (ok yet) despite the persistent predictions of some this is twisted that the writer must believe the season has been a success. Where was this said exactly? You can actually point out that somebody is wrong for the second season running without being blinded by a seasons failure once more.

The above options are the easy obvious ones rather than reading what is actually said. Shows absolutely no intelligence whatsoever even if predictable. You might as well not bother to comment at all if all you have is a false accusation which is meaningless anyway and an assumption of somebodies thoughts which they have not expressed. So, for Iggy, I have never even joined pasoti under any name at all and for the others I have not stated I think Argyle have had anywhere near a successful season at any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm

125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

not this again!!!!

If you dont put the club on the market you dont really know who is out there or not! If brent wanted out tomorrow the club would attract more interest than it did while in admin thats for true.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

not this again!!!!

If you dont put the club on the market you dont really know who is out there or not! If brent wanted out tomorrow the club would attract more interest than it did while in admin thats for true.

Didn't you know he's personally checked with every single individual potential investor and every single potential consortium of investors in the whole world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Fleetch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in,,,,,,,breant,,,,,,,,,,inn....we......arrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,goinng,,,,,,,,,,,,dowwn,,,,,,,,,,nex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,seeson,,,,,,,,,,,,,nooil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,iin,,,,,,,,,,,,weeb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,iin,,,,,,,,,,,,tits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:53 am

If John Sheridan is confirmed as the new gaffer on a full-time basis,then i can see Argyle flirting with the Play-Offs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,   If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,, Empty

Back to top Go down

If we are in this position again next season,,,,,,,,,,,,
Page 1 of 1