Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19 games before we become totally amateur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

19 games before we become totally amateur Empty
PostSubject: 19 games before we become totally amateur   19 games before we become totally amateur EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:43 pm

We're currently a supposedly professional football club yet being run in a way The Red Lion would be ashamed of.

Captain gets sent off yet head barmaid Christina says "don't worry we'll go fishing".

Now I remember sticking up for Chadders when he got sent off in the pre-season friendly against Yeovil. Something wasn't right. At the time I suggested it had something to do with our signings, quite simply non-impressive, amateur even. Whatever the problem Chadders wasn't happy. He was dropped from the 1st team for quite a while, rightly or wrongly. One thing I'll defend Chadders on, he wasn't best fwiends with wankers.

Did you know time.

Did you know a well known hooligan's son was a mascot last season?

Ever since we exited administration we have gone from struggleing to struggling. Nothing to do with money, just the wank way we've behaved as a so-called professional footyball club. Yes footyball.

On the plus side we're lucky Tyler has 'agreed' a professional contract next/this summer. Should it go wrong I suppose we have some protection from new rule x where we'll receive £millions.

I could put many more ramblings here but I know it's useless.

What do I want from this thread?

With 19 games to go, I'd like to think the management and players could be left to doing what they're paid for. We don't need unrepresented wankers stalking them, pretending to be friends. We need professionalism of the highest order! #puttheclub1stwankers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19 games before we become totally amateur   19 games before we become totally amateur EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Keep your pecker up CG. Fletcher's gone and we've got Branston to get us out of a pickle.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: 19 games before we become totally amateur   19 games before we become totally amateur EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Brano's a good signing but I fully expect him sandwiched between nool & ghoul at the 1st opportunity.

I do have hope though. Them freaks and weirdoes are climbing that mountain soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19 games before we become totally amateur   19 games before we become totally amateur Empty

Back to top Go down

19 games before we become totally amateur
Page 1 of 1