AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:50 pm

I promise I will bump this at a later date.
Sheridans green and white barmy army.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 pm

I admire your spunk but as we old'uns know this can go three ways depending on the degree of bounceage.

1. The gobby N'orn Boy comes in, kicks a few butts and gets a big response.
2. The gobby N'orn Boy comes in, kicks a few butts and gets just enough response to save your sorry arse.
3. The gobby N'orn Boy comes in, kicks a few butts and gets no response beyond a dead dog bounce, he hits the bottle again and your world falls apart.

Bet Tis is currently quoting option 2 as the 6/4 fave but you still won't find that easy to live with and I may well feel the need for a Kermy reprise myself.
Back to top Go down
Budoboy

Budoboy

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:20 pm

meh.

Enjoy it m8 why you can. Tbf most of us didn't even think about you lot in non league when we were 10th in the Championshp
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
meh.

Enjoy it m8 why you can. Tbf most of us didn't even think about you lot in non league when we were 10th in the Championshp

That's the common mantra, it sounds about as likely as me me being selected for the royal ballet. We are your only rivals, always were, always will be, you may have kidded on that you had no interest but the pain you feel each night when you have finished your cocoa and are trying to get to sleep while your mind won't let you and a vision of the current league table keeps flashing through your brain, that's your reality.

Meh !
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Laughing

Ive said it before but id much rather sit in the pub and talk football with someone like you Lord than some dick head man yoo glory Hunter.

Though im not a proper fan as ive not ventured up HP this season so far of course
Back to top Go down

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I admire your spunk but as we old'uns know this can go three ways depending on the degree of bounceage.

1. The gobby N'orn Boy comes in, kicks a few butts and gets a big response.
2. The gobby N'orn Boy comes in, kicks a few butts and gets just enough response to save your sorry arse.
3. The gobby N'orn Boy comes in, kicks a few butts and gets no response beyond a dead dog bounce, he hits the bottle again and your world falls apart.

Bet Tis is currently quoting option 2 as the 6/4 fave but you still won't find that easy to live with and I may well feel the need for a Kermy reprise myself.

Mate I'm fifty, I don't need condescending Greeks, and I am sorry if any real Greeks are offended by that, telling me what might be happening at my club. Anyway I thought you lot would be having a party to celebrate your mediocrity.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Iggy wrote:
I thought you lot would be having a party to celebrate your mediocrity.

Five away wins on the bounce, sitting pretty in the play off zone, you dream about that sort of mediocrity, we on the other hand shall be having our party on March 30th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little empathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little empathy   A little empathy Empty

Back to top Go down

A little empathy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: