7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Quote :
I'm fairly sure JB would have sacked him earlier tbh but was maybe convinced otherwise by Pj and sexstone?

What is it that you know that you're not telling?

Question
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 pm

No he is trying to save the gruelsome twosome from getting stick!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Twas mildly surprised by this as the sexy one has only just arrived. Seems harsh to pointing at him....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:37 pm

shonbo wrote:
Twas mildly surprised by this as the sexy one has only just arrived. Seems harsh to pointing at him....

Very Happy I meant webb and newell!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Probably heard it hanging round the FanFest.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Dougie wrote:

Little and large claiming they tried to convince Brent to get rid at end of Oct?
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Poodle's poodle. A wannabee who tugs at the shirt tails of people who themselves are already buried so deep in posterior to notice anyone behind them. Can't blame him really.....he's obviously missing something and has seen the way forward. The pay off is that he's a message boy and ultimately Napoleon will pull up the drawbridge rather than share the food at the top table.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 am

Dougie wrote:

You really are a tw@t.

Ask anybody who does attend them, ive been to three all season. Unlike you, i don't need to be stalky around the tinternet, ive got real people i i talk to.
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Dougie wrote:

You really are a tw@t.

Ask anybody who does attend them, ive been to three all season. Unlike you, i don't need to be stalky around the tinternet, ive got real people i i talk to.

lol! jocolor lol! jocolor lol! jocolor

REAL

you really are a prat Rapson
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

Ah the old real mates ploy, the chuckle brothers must love having you around as a gofer
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:31 am

shonbo wrote:
Quote :
I'm fairly sure JB would have sacked him earlier tbh but was maybe convinced otherwise by Pj and sexstone?

Question

Fwiw, I got told by someone that wasn't Ian or Chris that the idea of a dof was presented to JB by sexstone with jones support at the begining of December, at this point JB was getting ready to dismiss fletcher. The alternative was pitched and JB backed down based on their knowledge of the game.

How true it is I don't know but I respect who told me lots and they haven't been wrong before.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:36 am

Mrrapson wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Quote :

Question

Fwiw, I got told by someone that wasn't Ian or Chris that the idea of a dof was presented to JB by sexstone with jones support at the begining of December, at this point JB was getting ready to dismiss fletcher. The alternative was pitched and JB backed down based on their knowledge of the game.

How true it is I don't know but I respect who told me lots and they haven't been wrong before.

Then Jones and Sexstone are liabilities too....................... if true. Almost certainly the Chuckle Brothers trying to shift blame and rewrite history, as usual.Not a single word of criticism against clueless and all of a sudden 'they' wanted him out in October ! He should never have been retained at the end of last season, dimwits.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:25 am

And so the blame game starts........well, continues really.

Newell and Webb will do anything to shift the blame away from Brent?

Mr Rapson, Poodle-in-Chief, despatched as messenger boy to do their dirty work?

The communication channels must of been overloaded last night with Jameson being a lose cannon in the other place.

Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 am

Tringreen wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Quote :

Question

Then Jones and Sexstone are liabilities too....................... if true. Almost certainly the Chuckle Brothers trying to shift blame and rewrite history, as usual.Not a single word of criticism against clueless and all of a sudden 'they' wanted him out in October ! He should never have been retained at the end of last season, dimwits.

Nool was all over Twitter saying Fletcher was the man and we were building something bla bla
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:37 am

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Quote :

Question

Nool was all over Twitter saying Fletcher was the man and we were building something bla bla

But didn't he also lead the campaign to get Warnock down here last season after his sacking by QPR?

And who was behind the Fletcher out account on Twitter?
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 am

I remember that thread very well.

A thread started by nool begging for Warnock to come back that was edited perfectly to delete any posts from people who wanted Warnock no where near argyle.

That thread was as cringeworthy as the forza nerda song we're Plymouth argyle we're trying our best!
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 am

Mrrapson wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Quote :

Question

So you knew this information and at the very least your well connected person knew this information first hand, are we to assume at the time? and yet with Brent getting so much stick in December this information wasn't "released" on any football forum.

Why now?

Over time you and others have not had an independent thought of your own. Someone somewhere has given the green light with a feeble attempt to protect Brent and the jam boys. Do you not realise how obvious it looks?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Quote :

Question

So you knew this information and at the very least your well connected person knew this information first hand, are we to assume at the time? and yet with Brent getting so much stick in December this information wasn't "released" on any football forum.

Why now?

Over time you and others have not had an independent thought of your own. Someone somewhere has given the green light with a feeble attempt to protect Brent and the jam boys. Do you not realise how obvious it looks?

I only found out last week. If I has known sooner I would have commented sooner.
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 am

Most of the superfans were praising Fletcher when he was retained for the season by Brent. Never heard a peep of disquiet or reservations because they didn't want to be seen criticising Brent's judgement.

Whether it's kicking a man when he's down or not, a man who's been paid a small fortune and now has a decent pay-off, on here the appointment was met with ridicule and bewilderment because it didn't take a feckin genius to know that Fletcher was in well over his head and he was the cheap option.

If anyone I would say Fletcher has set the club back a year or two because there are too many shit players who will either need to be paid up a la Purse, or played because there is no alternative.

TINA, remember that? Well there were plenty of alternatives to Fletcher and I would be confident in saying that not one of the alternatives would be waking up today sat in the relegation zone, having played more games than our rivals.

Never heard Webb or Newell manking about Fletcher then did you? Too feckin busy ass licking Brent and lining up at the trough.

Webb in particular has banged on for a year about progress under Fletcher, he kept us up last season etc when it's now blindingly obvious it was the periods where SOD and Deehan held his hand that kept us up.

It was just enough to keep us up but Fletcher wanted to go it alone this season. Play the West Hame way remember? Except we have been playing more like boiled ham and still not a feckin word from the gruesome twosome.

Wankers! They backed the worng bloody horse again so now it's time to re-write history and put it out there that they have been calling for Fletchers head all along and it was obvious that a new manager was needed. I can't believe the feckin gall those two cnuts have got to be trying to change their story now.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 am

They've got away with it for several reasons. One being that there are so many dimwits willing to rattle buckets. Another is that the Pasoti Politburo can edit, move, deceive and if necessary silence dissenting voices.
Trouble is, a great many people can now see these people for what they are. The only sad acts now supporting them are wannabes, sniffing around for a bit of Argyle fame................. Geddon Janners.
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:20 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Quote :

Question

Why now?

I only found out last week. If I has known sooner I would have commented sooner.

And you believe it to be true Lee?
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 am

Fletcher was starting to get questioned by Webby and Sparksey at one of the games over the Christmas period, that is the end of December, not even the beginning of December. Until then they were saying how brilliant it is that Brent is so loyal to this really talented young man, two players short of a good team, we are going to turn someone over big time in a minute ect. ect.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 am

It should have been obvious to even the most dim witted last season that clueless was shit and should NEVER have been given the gig full time in the summer. And I simply can't believe ANYONE could 'advise' brent that clueless not only should be given the job full time but when we inevitably plummeted down the table this season advise him that clueless should not be sacked! And I can't believe brent could be stupid enough to heed this advice! I assume brent has got eyes FFS! None of this makes any sense whatsoever! Unless brent either really is completely clueless about football and thinks being bottom of the FL getting stuffed everyweek is acceptable to fans or as suspected he really doesn't give a single shit about the playing side.

Either way - BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 pm

GOB wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Quote :

Question

Why now?

And you believe it to be true Lee?

It's Leigh and yes I do.
Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 pm

What the fvck was fletcher talented at? its certainly not football management!as far as i can see his only "talent"was stock piling deadwood and handing out three points to shit teams!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr Rapson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Rapson   Mr Rapson Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Rapson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next