Warny
downthetrack
Freathy
akagreengull
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
What a shame its not the last game of the season Very Happy

I expect there will be much rejoicing in Exeter this evening Embarassed

Nah !

Too much like kicking a puppy.

Just an inner satisfaction at knowing how much the Pork is hurting.

Should have read your post mate before posting it would have saved me my usual waffle.

Agree
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 am

I wish you well Red Star for the remainder of the season, our situation appears to be a consequence of what you say to some extent.
The Grecians and The Gulls have experienced dropping into non league football - it looks like it could be our turn now. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 am

If we get relegated this season we will be royal fuked over ala Luton, the FA will punish us big time because of all Brent's stupid cash flow predictions and the fact that he has asset stripped the club and has trousered the land for his pension fund. But then why shouldn't he make money off the back of our misery, he is a top bloke, I know, I have looked into his eyes.
We have to get behind Sheridan now, shit or bust, makes last season look easy now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I wish you well Red Star for the remainder of the season, our situation appears to be a consequence of what you say to some extent.
The Grecians and The Gulls have experienced dropping into non league football - it looks like it could be our turn now. cheers

Mate, I think the best thing that can happen is you get relegated. A backward step often leads to moving forward more steps. City needed relegation to the Conference. We needed to get rid of the shit in the Club and needed to blood let. It wasn't easy and it got nasty. City until then were an embarassment. Relegation lead to total rebirth and a better Club, a Club without money, but a Club with a long term future and we started to get lucky (FA Cup)

Young inexperienced managers blooded the youth, built a fantastic youth system and we started playing real football (a first for City). Then came Perryman and Tisdale. The early Conference years were great but a culture shock, yet we were winning more games than losing. Our support increased Tisdale took control and the football is still being played. We aint going bust.

You had the chance to change but for some reason it hasn't happened and foolishly Brent has allowed cretins to represent you. Go down, get rid of the cretins (they should be refused entry to the boardroom and the club on match days) and learn to love your club again, in the same as Rangers are doing in SL3. You need the Trust involved not a mouthpiece like PASLB. You aint Luton (they still haven't learned their lessons) and you will have the chance to go on a real rollercoaster of Promotions, Cup wins, and be ready for a biger step (ALA Swansea).

The Conference will be the best thing that will ever happen to Argyle....not being relegated will delay your future successes IMO.

On that note, I hope you finish 3rd from bottom this season
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 pm

akagreengull wrote:
If the worst happens - it won't take 5 seasons to get back in the league. lol!

I agree, probably would be 7 - 10 years, may be longer if you do a Darlington!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

planning to pop down to return the favour from a few years ago? wouldnt blame you if you did lol

May not need to, 30 March we may be able to kill 2 birds with one lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

I expect there will be much rejoicing in Exeter this evening Embarassed

Not as much as you think Happy D. Your Club has been fecked over by some of your so called fans and we know what it is like to be ripped off from within and face extinction. We would rejoice more if it was purely a footbal thing, however most City fans who understand your situation, the corruption, bullying and immorality will not be rejoicing until scum like Webb and Newell are shown the door. Then we will get back to piss taking properly. We are above you and have been for a couple of years now, but the pisstaking has actually been toned down in most quarters (not all). We all support our local football Club without the need to sell our souls or fellow fans for a Club tie or parking space...well most of us.

totally agree with the Red Star, no rejoicing here in Sandford either, although I do wear a smirk regarding kNowfuckall & The Prez lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:36 pm

The Red Star wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Mate, I think the best thing that can happen is you get relegated. A backward step often leads to moving forward more steps. City needed relegation to the Conference. We needed to get rid of the shit in the Club and needed to blood let. It wasn't easy and it got nasty. City until then were an embarassment. Relegation lead to total rebirth and a better Club, a Club without money, but a Club with a long term future and we started to get lucky (FA Cup)

Young inexperienced managers blooded the youth, built a fantastic youth system and we started playing real football (a first for City). Then came Perryman and Tisdale. The early Conference years were great but a culture shock, yet we were winning more games than losing. Our support increased Tisdale took control and the football is still being played. We aint going bust.

You had the chance to change but for some reason it hasn't happened and foolishly Brent has allowed cretins to represent you. Go down, get rid of the cretins (they should be refused entry to the boardroom and the club on match days) and learn to love your club again, in the same as Rangers are doing in SL3. You need the Trust involved not a mouthpiece like PASLB. You aint Luton (they still haven't learned their lessons) and you will have the chance to go on a real rollercoaster of Promotions, Cup wins, and be ready for a biger step (ALA Swansea).

The Conference will be the best thing that will ever happen to Argyle....not being relegated will delay your future successes IMO.

You might be right. Sometimes the view from outside is clearer than the one from inside. I didn't ever read whether or not Nooly took up his usual seat in the directors box during our recent visit. Do you know if he did?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:20 pm

I thought we'd taken enough backward steps over the last 4 years and the opportunity for a fresh start was the beginning of this season. Serious questions should be asked how we're now facing another backward step.

Babas financial questions are at the crux of the future, the money Brenty is chucking in he will want back begging the question, how much more can he afford to speculate to eventually accumulate? As a shrewd businessman (?) he must have a cut off point to limit his losses and walk away. I suspect him staying in charge will coincide with the completion of the development, which might explain why he wants to get it done ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

You might be right. Sometimes the view from outside is clearer than the one from inside. I didn't ever read whether or not Nooly took up his usual seat in the directors box during our recent visit. Do you know if he did?

No he didn't. He was never going to risk it and i think the risk of violence against him was too real. I wasn't attending but know a couple who were looking to settle old scores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2   At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At 5pm we will be joint bottom of league 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2