Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti IP address ban

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Pasoti IP address ban Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Anyone else get this message today? Looks like I've really ruffled Postey's feathers big time Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

That's going to be so hard to get around, Wanker lol! lol! lol!

Is it coz you been allowing Peter Jones multi-accounts, tut tut tut norty boys lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Anyone else get this message today? Looks like I've really ruffled Postey's feathers big time Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

That's going to be so hard to get around, Wanker lol! lol! lol!

Is it coz you been allowing Peter Jones multi-accounts, tut tut tut norty boys lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought that they wanted one, big Argyle family ? They still come on ATD in disguise when they don't need to, yet don't seem to want any of us visionaries back on their farm ? Weird if you ask me.
Come on Pasoti.................... be brave !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Proxys eh lol! lol! lol!

Still watching you watching us Ponty and Postey, and your corrupt little site is getting exposed more and more and more, and at the centre of it is always the same grubby little band of weasels.

Time to open a few more Pasoti accounts I recks Very Happy Iddesleigh Green and Nightfly were two names I thought of using, along with Deepthroat, Windsor Boy, Dogger, Derrick Sanderson, Deadly Lampshade....................................................................
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Iddesleigh Green and Nightfly were two names I thought of using, along with Deepthroat, Windsor Boy, Dogger, Derrick Sanderson, Deadly Lampshade

Multis? Shirley Shome Mishtake?

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Anyone going to sign the farm petition that's to be e-mailed to James Brent, saying that this has gone on 2 long now. 1 long is acceptable but two long is just two much Razz

Bugger Argyle are losing too nil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:20 pm

cheers Too - 1 now.

The great escape could be on again Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 pm

You can still view it even if they ban your IP mate, just drop me a PM and i'll tell you how Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Turn your router off and unplug it. Count slowly to 10. Plug it in and turn it on again and you will get a new IP number.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:02 pm

How did they know your IP address Jock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Turn your router off and unplug it. Count slowly to 10. Plug it in and turn it on again and you will get a new IP number.

Yup, this works for most!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:24 pm

GOB wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

It does indeed. My 25 years at MI5 taught me a lot about snooping. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Yeah that's what I was alluding to but just wanted to make it more sinister what with the constant observations from pltwat lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 pm

I am still slightly drunk but I dont understand?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Theres more connections and devices than IP numbers so IP numbers get allocated each time a connection is turned on and the IP numbers themselves get recycled all the time. At least that is what Nat West Bank told me when I had problems with logging into my bank account and made a complaint. Jock might have just been unlucky and they might not have been trying to keep him out at all.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:09 pm

GOB wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Did not work for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:55 pm

I can't view pasoti from my work pc but I have an active account.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:04 pm

So you're not that awesome after all Hairy! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Good news I had a virgin eng today put in a all in one router, swiched on with a new IP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti IP address ban   Pasoti IP address ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti IP address ban
Page 1 of 1