lawnmowerman
Dougie
seadog
Rickler
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

GOS Mural display - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOS Mural display   GOS Mural display - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 pm

GOB wrote:
Peggy Andy, Penz?

Shame to see three of the more significant users leave.

That post was made by IJN surely.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GOS Mural display   GOS Mural display - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm

hairy j wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh and all the murals are cheap and tacky and took no effort to design at all as they are the same template designs reused.

Why are ther so many guests on here? I only quoted this to see who it was.

EDIT it is guest.

I have checked Hairy and it was indeed 'guest' who posted that quote, he joined Dec 15 2012, made 5 posts and was banned for trolling Jan 3 2013.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOS Mural display   GOS Mural display - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Why not just use some green/white/black paint if what was required was to brighten the place up a bit. Some of those I would not class as legends and I think its a bit of an insult to the rest of the players that have warn the strip (although I accept some maybe not deserving).
The main thing for me tho is why as a football club that is supposedly trying to bond everyone connected to the club, are these new ideas which seem to be better at alienating. The murals which are apparently pointing out only certain players deemed good enough and the forza bollocks which was an idea supposedly to create a better atmosphere which surely would of been better if the whole fanbase was involved (imo it just looked like a breakaway group and consequently a little boys club)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOS Mural display   GOS Mural display - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOS Mural display
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2