+2
GreenSam
GreenWhiteBlack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Some tweets from this evening;

@AkkeronJ
Hoping @frankiejofletch can persuade her husband to see sense. No one wants him. We want our club back. #pafc

@AkkeronJ
@alexmacca11 let's hope Santa brings you some goals. #useless #getoutofourtown

@AkkeronJ
@Wood_96 I bought him for Plymouth and all he does is get sent off (talking about Darren Purse)

Anyone on here?
Back to top Go down

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Innocent!
Back to top Go down

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:58 pm

i would make a guess but the admin tell me im not allowed to anymore lol
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Amusing stuff
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 pm

His early material was very amusing but some of the stuff he's said tonight is downright nasty. Suspended now by the look of it.
Back to top Go down

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:57 pm

At a guess Dane.
Back to top Go down
david_fisher

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:24 am

This was on PASOTI last week:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 am

Did anyone notice how Hooper the Snooper was right in there welcoming James and thanking him. He's some kind of truth spotter.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

I suspect its Paul Thomas. He seems to have created a number of twitter accounts including a Carl Fletcher parody, James Brent parody and a Lee Jameson parody (no idea why). Like Dane, he is quite obsessive and doesn't seem to stop.

Some of Paul Thomas' material starts out as funny, but then becomes quite nasty.

Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 am

For any Argyle fans who are uber keen Twitter users (much like myself), the work of Julian Meteor was truly a sight to behold
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 am

LondonGreen wrote:
For any Argyle fans who are uber keen Twitter users (much like myself), the work of Julian Meteor was truly a sight to behold

His blog was brilliant. I don't see much from him these days (pity).

"Any news?"
Back to top Go down

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 am

david_fisher wrote:
This was on PASOTI last week:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is Graham Evans saying the mod who posted the Twitter warning should be banned from Pasoti or the person who pretended to be James Brent should be banned.

It should be whoever posted the warning for thinking they should tell people who to delete and block on Twitter. People can follow whoever the feck they Like thankyou very much.

The person pretending to be James Brent deserves a slap for the content of his James Brent humour seems like it's been watered down al a Hooper.

Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:

His blog was brilliant. I don't see much from him these days (pity).

"Any news?"

Agreed. His wind ups around Z list celebs were exceptional (I believe he was on the cusp of organising a 'how many birds can you pull in one night' competition with Calum Best)

Rumour has it he also rang into 5Live once and went off on one about Argyle??
Back to top Go down

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:33 am

What is Akkeron Group compnay anyway, only started in 2008, pretty metoric rise for a start up?
Back to top Go down

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Akkeron is James Brent's hotel group.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Looks like the @akkeronj account is suspended (after attacking Alex Macdonald and PCH on twitter last night?)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 pm

And the Pope is to have his own official twitter account @pontifex !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is @AkkeronJ?   Who is @AkkeronJ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is @AkkeronJ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: