The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Television watching cider drinking thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonB

JonB

Television watching cider drinking thread  Empty
PostSubject: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Quality & quantity please.

1532 hrs - Aspalls draft x2, Stella Artois Cidre x2 (shamefully).

58 mins to kick off. Haven't found the pub with the game on yet but found two others en route...
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Polishing off a few bottles of Pear Cidre found lurking in the fridge. Warming up for the Argyle game with Saracens v Wasps, also on ESPN. My old club look like they'll be top of the Premiership this evening Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Has anyone tried the "first row sports app" for watching Argyle? I have downloaded it and fingers crossed I can watch the game, watch this space
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:52 pm

And if there's a link a pm would be handy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:00 pm

GOB wrote:
And if there's a link a pm would be handy.

You have a PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Shamefully I didn't make it as far as Lidl, where the Thatchers is on offer, so I've bought 12 bottles of Newcastle Brown affraid

On number 4 and sat ready for the action to start, and for the missus and kids to bugger off to her parents so I can watch the game in peace cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 pm

I have recently reduced my tv package with Virgin guess one of the channels I have binned Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Cheers Grumps, so do you.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Found the pub.

Two wonderful things:

1. 11 other greens here

2. Draft Addledtones cloudy
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:51 pm

1651 hrs + 2 pints Addlestones (fao Peggy @ £4.40 per pint ).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Gob I did get it working it stutters a bit tho, get a better one for my android tablet called "sport tv original"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 pm

JonB wrote:
1651 hrs + 2 pints Addlestones (fao Peggy @ £4.40 per pint ).

I just paid £4.49 for 6 bottles of Newcastle Brown! £4.40 a pint affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm

I've taken emergency measures. The only way I can make it to full time is if I break into a fresh bottle of Gentleman Jack. Sober is not the best state in which to watch this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 am

4 pints of Guiness down't pub, they only have strongbow (barf).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Television watching cider drinking thread    Television watching cider drinking thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

Television watching cider drinking thread
Page 1 of 1