Rickler
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Luca Thomas/Vasquez Empty
PostSubject: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 pm

I see the PASOTI police are quick to alert the Real PO-lice when their site gets threatened.

I wonder how their standards hold up when viewing the behaviour of Nool the Tewell on our old site.

Hopefully the pending FBI investigation will be thorough enough to expose Nool as well.

Long live ATD.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

They don't like it up 'em
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 am

LOL.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=57226

Sound the sirens... Fix bayonets!

Pasoti is under "ATTACK"!

All able bodied pasoti members are to return to the farm immediatlely - that includes all 'dual' members of ATD and Andy Chapman!

Your farm needs you! ....

You will notice... That Newell's great belief in the protection of personal data seems to have taken a huge leave of absence with the publication of Vasquez/Luca's real name and email address!!!

Pasoti mods wouldn't want Mr. Paul Thomas at his hotmail address to get any 'pasoti spam' email would they?

So we have this.... Plus, Newells publication last week of part of a private PM of mine ( the rules don't apply when it's me), plus his disgusting cowardly display disguised as Steve Myott on the old AT, and his publication of private Argyle Talk postings!!!

And Newell has the gall to be critical of me!

He's a fucking mental mess of a man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:32 am

Rickler wrote:
LOL.

Sound the sirens... Fix bayonets!

All able bodied pasoti members are to return to the farm immediatlely - that includes all 'dual' members of ATD and Andy Chapman!

Your farm needs you! ....

You will notice... That Newell's great belief in the protection of personal data seems to have taken a huge leave of absence with the publication of Vasquez/Luca's real name and email address!!!

Pasoti mods wouldn't want Mr. Paul Thomas at his hotmail address to get any 'pasoti spam' email would they?

So we have this.... Plus, Newells publication last week of part of a private PM of mine ( the rules don't apply when it's me), plus his disgusting cowardly display disguised as Steve Myott on the old AT, and his publication of private Argyle Talk postings!!!

And Newell has the gall to be critical of me!

He's a fucking mental mess of a man.

I don't think anyone who "hopes that something bad happens to [Ian] very soon, the worse the better" should be commenting on someone else's mental state......

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 am

^Probs true, tbf.

Laughing

Though Newell owes me a tenner.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I see the PASOTI police are quick to alert the Real PO-lice when their site gets threatened.

I wonder how their standards hold up when viewing the behaviour of Nool the Tewell on our old site.

Hopefully the pending FBI investigation will be thorough enough to expose Nool as well.

Long live ATD.

lol! ATD............... An oasis of reality , in a sea of Avivaness.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:33 am

peter_dout wrote:
I don't think anyone who "hopes that something bad happens to [Ian] very soon, the worse the better" should be commenting on someone else's mental state......

Considering the circumstances (some of them personal which you probably have very little knowledge about) it’s quite a normal emotion to hold - if certain experts are to be believed - and considering actions of IJN in the past and present, I certainly have no regrets about expressing it.

Don’t try and tell me that you have never had a similar thought about someone, I just wouldn’t believe you. Newell hoping the “short arsed ginger fiddler falls flat on his face” shows he is not above expressing similar sentiments despite what he might claim (what a surprise)!

Anyway... Actions speak louder than words, and that is where IJN’s many despicable acts leave me way in his dust. If the continual lying, fabrication of stories, abuse and insults etc weren’t enough, I and others recently had to witness IJN spend a good amount of his time and energy (much of it disguised as other posters) destroying the old Argyle Talk - a website many of us had put time and our hard earned money into.

Newell has a dark and sinister side he goes a long way to hiding.

And I am meant to believe he ‘means no harm’?

Yeah right...
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 am

IJN is very popular, he attracts more posts than anyone else on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:15 am

Speaking as I find him, I have been in Ians company twice and both ocassions I found him to be nothing more than a gent.

I'm not entirely unsuspicious of the PASOTI/trust motives and I can see why Newell might get up peoples noses however. But some of the abuse on here seems a bit OTT.

But yes I am unaware of the circumstances I agree.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:47 am

We dont go in for banning on here, or I might be inclined to ban IJN (and his many aliases) as a subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Looks like Judge Jeffries has been appointed a moderator on the Farm recently. The bodies are everywhere lately, as now Akos gets his marching orders... perhaps compliance isn't as easy as they perceived.... pesky fans.

However, good to see the Farm is against duplicate accounts, well apart from those that make up the rules, that is ... they can have duplicates apparently.... I never understood the logic of that, does it mean they're more worthy and responsible than everyone else ?
Sadly, the Farm punishment for duplicate accounts is now to close both usernames .... so in layman's terms, that's a ban then.
If the offence is two usernames, then just close one..... quite strightforward I would have thought, that's what we would do here .
It all seems a bit gratuitous to me to close both and probably just ensures even more of the same sort of abuse. cat
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Looks like Judge Jeffries has been appointed a moderator on the Farm recently. The bodies are everywhere lately, as now Akos gets his marching orders... perhaps compliance isn't as easy as they perceived.... pesky fans.

However, good to see the Farm is against duplicate accounts, well apart from those that make up the rules, that is ... they can have duplicates apparently.... I never understood the logic of that, does it mean they're more worthy and responsible than everyone else ?
Sadly, the Farm punishment for duplicate accounts is now to close both usernames .... so in layman's terms, that's a ban then.
If the offence is two usernames, then just close one..... quite strightforward I would have thought, that's what we would do here .
It all seems a bit gratuitous to me to close both and probably just ensures even more of the same sort of abuse. cat

One of the usernames could have belonged to a work colleague at IJN's workplace and the 'person' is now very upset at not being able to log in and laugh at Paosti. The 'mystery colleague' will get so upset that they won't email the site personally but ask IJN to bleat about it on pasoti terraces Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 pm

They aren't worried about duel user names - only in who has them. If Akos8 had been slagging you or me off, then everything would be okay! I notice his 'other' name has not been revealed yet!

Talking of which. I have been updated - a nice bit of history rewriting here:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=56737

I didn't 'hack' anything. The board I copied from was as open as this one. So hardly private. The fact it contained their 'Secret' gossip is their problem - a problem obviously even now, they find hard to come to terms with.

Besides all that... I was banned for several months for that offence, and was back on Pasoti for a few years before being banned by Newell and his cronies again. For what.... It has never been said...

They just continue lying as evidenced by the link.

I guess "unable to stop being made to look like a hypocrite and a fool," and "personal revenge" for your friends are not on the list of approved mod excuses, are they Newell?

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Since the initial banning, this bloke has been back 3 or 4 times and reckons he has 17 dormant accounts. He doesn't like IJN either-

"Argyle insider was sod all to do with the board we ran on behalf of Plymouth Argyle on the official site in 2002/3/4/5 before it was shut down due to mamby pamby children complaining about the unmoderated language.

Look you geezers need to understand we now have 17 sign in names either unused or with 3 or 4 posts.

Now we can discuss in a polite manner about what our intentions are and your rebuttal or you can face the prospect of total annihilation of the forums forthwith-you've had long enough being cocky with stupid waving smileys. You people are over 18 are you by the way ??

The new forum will require a membership fee of £100 for over 16's free if under or OAP's.

Now if you ban this sign in name without sensibly retorting you know whats going to happen.

Debate laddies Debate !! Its in your hands-suggest you get that gimp IJN back from the Red sea forthwith as well.

We really are getting bored."

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=57671&start=30
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:15 pm

As long as he doesn't upset Peter..........

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:44 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=57671&start=30

Fearsome threats.

I cant remember the names of the Argyle Offish site members from that time...was green sausage one of them? Sleep
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Well, i've had 626 views on the banned users list on the farm.Many thanks to those who have taken the time to look Laughing A 1000 by xmas,nearly as many as Torquay get
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 pm

You sound dangerous, that's good enough for me.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:09 am

I cannot understand this Luca chap at all. Why would anybody want to infiltrate a football forum with multiple accounts, harass and troll repeatedly then threaten to bring it down?

Must be pretty twisted, thank fook he won't be let into the back door by some cock sucker and allowed to close the site completely, that would be sick.

I am glad that the owners there do not condone or tolerate such behaviour.

PostSubject: Re: Luca Thomas/Vasquez   Luca Thomas/Vasquez Empty

Back to top Go down

Luca Thomas/Vasquez
Page 1 of 1