mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

Question for all the MOD's Empty
PostSubject: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Who opened the batting in Yorkshire's first league innings in 1989.
Please respond now, people are waiting confused
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:17 pm

No answers yet, what are you trying to hide What a Face
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Whatever happened to transparency cherry
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Hey shonbo, pipe down you slag. They have other things to do than just answer your cricket questions. This is a football site you know.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Hello mods, I think Shonbo has lost it! Suspect

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:25 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I could have you banned for that MOG, that's defamatory that is bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Just you wait, when I show to the world that you're not a goat at all, we'll see then who's laughing last Ha Ha Ha alien alien alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:25 pm

I think that the mods might be a bit busy.... For what its worth, it was opened by David Byas and Ashleigh Metcalfe, who was out for a duck. And yes I really have nothing better to do!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:30 pm

fridgey wrote:
I think that the mods might be a bit busy.... For what its worth, it was opened by David Byas and Ashleigh Metcalfe, who was out for a duck. And yes I really have nothing better to do!

I was just going to say that scratch
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:31 pm

fridgey wrote:

Fridgey, you stand next year, you've got my vote pirat pirat pirat pirat
I'm easily convinced bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
fridgey wrote:

I was just going to say that scratch

Typical, you come on here now, now that your poodle Fridgey has done all the work and you can just flaunt your golfing avatar somewhere hot. Oh yeah I voted for you last time around but now that you're a bit slow on the cricket questions I will be seriously considering where to put my X next time Charlie.

PS can be bought for a beer and a pastie Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:35 pm

fridgey wrote:
David Byas went on for ages, scored loads of runs for Yorkshire and had a season or two at Lancs too I think.

Never heard of Metcalfe.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:38 pm

shonbo,

In reply to your 'Which Windies Player/5 wickets, etc'

Darren Sammy?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Cerbera wrote:
shonbo,

In reply to your 'Which Windies Player/5 wickets, etc'

Darren Sammy?

Cerbs - top MOD in my eyes everytime cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Perhaps we should change the administrators name from mods to umpires. Mind you that would confuse the men in white coats when they arrive to cart off people in white coats scratch
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Perhaps we should change the administrators name from mods to umpires. Mind you that would confuse the men in white coats when they arrive to cart off people in white coats scratch

GJ, don't you start f'ing swearing at me, ye b'stard silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Not if you gave the first set of men in white coats big fu*k off flags, then the second set of men in white coats could cart of the first set of men in white coats without confusion. Hope this helps Jock but is within the newly formed constitution.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
fridgey wrote:
David Byas went on for ages, scored loads of runs for Yorkshire and had a season or two at Lancs too I think.

Never heard of Metcalfe.

Ashley Metcalfe was a very talented player who never really fulfilled his potential.Saw him play a very good innings of 40 odd at Taunton once,then hole out at long off for no real reason,probably summed his career up.He would have been one of Boycs later opening partners at Yorkshire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Metcalfe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:56 pm

But there again we could stop having questions about effing cricket I am losing the will to live clown
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:05 pm

I think you'll find that the Germans started it in 1939 when they invaded Lords....

...or was it Poland pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Ok I have another suggestion. Why not reinstate Cerbera as a mod, Tring, Rickler, Punchy and The Red Star can be rockers and it's a free for all on The Hoe as opposed to Brighton because it's closer for most and Tring and Rickler are so far away it doesn't make that much difference to flight plans?

So it would be GOB, Cerbera, Andy Symons and Charlie Wood v Tring, Rickler, Punchy and TRS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RRjF4iNzms&feature=fvwrel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ok I have another suggestion. Why not reinstate Cerbera as a mod, Tring, Rickler, Punchy and The Red Star can be rockers and it's a free for all on The Hoe as opposed to Brighton because it's closer for most and Tring and Rickler are so far away it doesn't make that much difference to flight plans?

So it would be GOB, Cerbera, Andy Symons and Charlie Wood v Tring, Rickler, Punchy and TRS

way to go Jock I have a leather jacket but it's a bit difficult on the rocker hair style these days the big bald patch tends to spoil the effect
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:

GJ, will you stop f'ing swearing ffs, That's twice I've had to warn you now. bom bom bom bom bom bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:37 pm

shonbo wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

GJ, will you stop f'ing swearing ffs, That's twice I've had to warn you now. bom bom bom bom bom bom

I'll have a pint of what you're on today Shonbo drunken
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:05 pm

shonbo wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I could have you banned for that MOG, that's defamatory that is bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Just you wait, when I show to the world that you're not a goat at all, we'll see then who's laughing last Ha Ha Ha alien alien alien alien alien alien

But Shonbo I did say 'I think Shonbo has lost it!' I wasn't Stating a fact. Wink

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

way to go Jock I have a leather jacket but it's a bit difficult on the rocker hair style these days the big bald patch tends to spoil the effect

Grumpy are you saying you have a parting in a circle?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for all the MOD's   Question for all the MOD's Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for all the MOD's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next