Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Call for Wednesday Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Last Call for Wednesday Night Empty
PostSubject: Last Call for Wednesday Night   Last Call for Wednesday Night EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 am

There are other threads on this, but as I want to maximise the attendance at the Q&A session with Mr Brent and other club officials on Wednesday night (7pm The Cherry Tree, Ham Drive) I thought I'd put out one last call -

If anyone else wants to attend, please either post on here or PM me. I'm keeping a list of people attending and they'll be the ones admitted on wednesday, so if you want to come along you MUST let me know in advance.

There's a bar, and for anyone coming along straight from work there will be a buffet (voluntary donations requested, just so I don't end up too far out of pocket) so if you want to join in the fun, please let me know ASAP. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Last Call for Wednesday Night   Last Call for Wednesday Night EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Put me down as a maybe then I can go if I can go.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Last Call for Wednesday Night   Last Call for Wednesday Night EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Put me down as a maybe then I can go if I can go.

Is the Armada likely to be sighted in the Sound on Wednesday night? Or are you likely to be looting the Spanish navy in the Caribbean, Sir Francis? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Call for Wednesday Night   Last Call for Wednesday Night EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Or playing with his balls on the Hoe!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Call for Wednesday Night   Last Call for Wednesday Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Call for Wednesday Night
Page 1 of 1