Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky Empty
PostSubject: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:59 pm

Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky

The Greens' crunch Sky Bet League One clash with Sunderland on Monday, 18 April has been selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports.

The fixture remains unchanged, and will kick off at 3pm, as previously planned.

In Steven Schumacher's second game in charge of Argyle, the Greens fell to a narrow 2-1 defeat at the Stadium of Light, with Dan Scarr netting the Pilgrims' goal.

Since then, a run of nine wins from 11 games has seen Argyle climb above Sunderland in the race for the play-offs, but the Black Cats' recent upturn form under new manager Alex Neil kept them firmly in the picture.

As a result of the selection for live broadcast, video streaming on Argyle TV will be unavailable, although audio commentary will be available as standard, as well as a live pre-match show with Erin Black on the club's official YouTube channel.

Overseas supporters are advised to check their local listings to see where the game is available closer to the time.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 4:02 am

Weekend of League one

Live on Sky

Saturday 16 April - Rotherham United v Ipswich Town - 1230

Saturday 16 April - Wigan Athletic vs Cambridge United - 1715

Saturday 16 April - Milton Keynes Dons v Sheffield Wednesday - 1945

These team above will play their next league game on Monday 18th

Monday 18 April - Plymouth Argyle v Sunderland - 1500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:27 am

should be a big crowd maybe the biggest attendance of the season as sunderland travel in big numbers.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:50 am

Angry wrote:
should be a big crowd maybe the biggest attendance of the season as sunderland travel in big numbers.

Apart from either end of the err hum, upper grandstand. Shocking stuff. Shocking. More potential revenue lost for big occasions - along with the 800 metres of fan segregation.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 9:36 am

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

Apart from either end of the err hum, upper grandstand. Shocking stuff. Shocking. More potential revenue lost for big occasions - along with the 800 metres of fan segregation.

I wonder who F//k up the stand rebuild
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 10:03 am

Tgwu wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

I wonder who F//k up  the stand rebuild

Rhymes with ‘Von Slack’.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 8:55 pm

Slasher?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 9:18 pm

Made project manager. We were so village for so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 9:29 pm

well we will be proven right soon over the stupidity of that mankover and capping it as it is as there is a real buzz about the club atm and fans are going to want to come if we reach the championship this season or next and the club cant capitalize on that.

hope it was worth it dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 12:32 am

Did we not have testing events

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:24 am

Angry wrote:
well we will be proven right soon over the stupidity of that mankover and capping it as it is as there is a real buzz about the club atm and fans are going to want to come if we reach the championship this season or next and the club cant capitalize on that.

With the proposed 'project', what ever that is, to rectify the upper grandstand seat debacle, combined with the over all grandstand mankover cost - shirley to feck it wouldn't have been that much difference between this and and a new, fit-for-purpose grandstand, corners and all! Meh, don't get me started.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:04 am

This is what we will need investment for to become a real sustainable CCC club. I still think a cantilever can and should be built over the Demport and even the Lyndy, whether that leave enough prawn capacity I don't know but we could certainly get multiple thousands more seats in. Also don't believe a word from those that say it can't be done because it's very likely they are sticking up for someone without the funds to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:11 am

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

With the proposed 'project', what ever that is, to rectify the upper grandstand seat debacle, combined with the over all grandstand mankover cost - shirley to feck it wouldn't have been that much difference between this and and a new, fit-for-purpose grandstand, corners and all! Meh, don't get me started.

I think they are knocking down the office's behind the toilets and kiosk to make more space for the number fans can be increase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seats is another problem, a disign issue.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:21 am

Thanks Tg. In my middle aged, Brexit voting, Gammonoid disgust at the seat debacle, I forgot about the insane and unsafe amount of space underneath.

The closest I ever got to prawn sammich infamy is getting my Covid booster done in the cooperate area.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 1:51 pm

Got tickets today for this one will easily sellout I would have thought.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Got tickets today for this one will easily sellout I would have thought.

Large queues at the ticket office this morning.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:17 pm

68 seats left for this game, unless Argyle releases more.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:42 pm

Got a ticket in block one about an hour ago, I was somewhat surprised how quickly it is virtually sold out. Shame HP doesn't have a bigger capacity, but then that is another story .Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:49 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Got a ticket in block one about an hour ago, I was somewhat surprised how quickly it is virtually sold out. Shame HP doesn't have a bigger capacity, but then that is another story .Lol.

Lucky, All Devonport End and Mayflower stand sold out.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:59 pm

Tgwu wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Lucky, All Devonport End and Mayflower stand sold out.
Actually was a couple of hours ago, I was going to order online at 0930 this morning but things got in the way.
Was hoping to get in the lower Mayflower.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:35 pm

All sold, but tickets will pop up for sale again for defferent reasons
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 9:15 am

How many blocks have we allocated to Sunderland?

I know our steward infrastructure is still not the best, but declaring a sell-out for home fans against Oxford....then leaving a whole block of 600 as segregation, is both unnecessary and is throwing potential revenue away.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 9:34 am

Sunderland have not said, but other full house away fans was allocated 1,600 seats which is blocks 21,22,23. On away fans statium side, Home Park could go up to 2,200 if the need is called for.
Back to top Go down
GeeGeeBilla

GeeGeeBilla

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 1:00 pm

Should have an average exceeding 13,000 once final games played. I looked on Sunday after Oxford and was showing 12,820 so will just about scrape home with a couple more full houses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next