Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:39 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Very good game...Defence is fragile which of our ....players turned his back for their 2nd !!

Your reference to skin colour in that comment is noted, you also seem to have attitude issues with ethnic minorities and women. It is the 21st century ffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:57 pm

great result into the 4th round. hopefully we can land a big fish even if that to draw a big tv gate as no blighter will be going to it of course.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:10 pm

Excellent to be in the hat for the 4th round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:10 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Very good game...Defence is fragile which of our .... players turned his back for their 2nd !!

Why the reference to our black players, they’re  our players and that should have been enough, now I know you can’t apologise for any your lies and fake photos so I don’t expect any for your racist remark
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:12 pm

Well i'll be darned,a cup run! Haven't had one of those for a year or two and it doesn't matter a flying turd what team the opposition put out-if HUddersfield had won 3-2,the "fancy losing to Huddersfield reserves" line would have been spewing forth so well done to Argyle for winning and possibly getting some more much needed cash from the next round.One thing that even Grovey or Freathy can't postulate is that Argyle are a dull sort of outfit,love to see a few more clean sheets but on the plus side it was good to see some other players getting on the scoresheet and Edwards is fast changing my opinion of him-didn't rate him much at first but seems to be making some key contributions now.Well done to the team and management,need to get some consistency and an away win or two in the league now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:15 pm

Good result not bothered about weakened side that's their problem and we could get a big draw. Maybe Marine and we can get on the telly.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:16 pm

Chorley away
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:20 pm

Like Les said a no mark club like Hudds taking the piss out of the FACup, but a great win for the bheys none the less cheers
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:28 pm

Clearly the innovative tactic of having 2 substitute goalkeepers so disconcerted the opposition, that we were able to win the game.

Hopefully this groundbreaking ruse will now be a regular feature of the game plan.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:53 pm

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Very good game...Defence is fragile which of our .... players turned his back for their 2nd !!

Why the reference to our black players, they’re  our players and that should have been enough, now I know you can’t apologise for any your lies and fake photos so I don’t expect any for your racist remark

Get back in yer box and the goes for you as well Gull. FFS I couldnt see which of the .... players turned his back !!!!  What the hell is wrong with that question ??  Notwithstanding I messaged another BM here via messenger which stated I wasnt getting replays via the feed I had hence the same question

I'll have my apologies in whisky tokens thank you....

POST AMENDED BY ADMIN TO REMOVE RACIST WORDING

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Very good game...Defence is fragile which of our ... players turned his back for their 2nd !!

Get back in yer box and the goes for you as well Gull. FFS I couldnt see which of the .... players turned his back !!!!  What the hell is wrong with that question ??  Notwithstanding I messaged another BM here via messenger which stated I wasnt getting replays via the feed I had hence the same question

You don’t get it at all do you, just an egotistical lying moron.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Get back in yer box and the goes for you as well Gull. FFS I couldnt see which of the ..... players turned his back !!!!  What the hell is wrong with that question ??  Notwithstanding I messaged another BM here via messenger which stated I wasnt getting replays via the feed I had hence the same question

scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:41 pm

Incredible result. Upset of the round by miles. Huddersfield's kids should have thrashed us.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:53 pm

£81,000 for today game
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:56 pm

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Get back in yer box and the goes for you as well Gull. FFS I couldnt see which of the ... players turned his back !!!!  What the hell is wrong with that question ??  Notwithstanding I messaged another BM here via messenger which stated I wasnt getting replays via the feed I had hence the same question

scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch

Here BBC Highlights

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pafcineurope

pafcineurope

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
LOL Just logged onto FA Player just in time to see Argo go 1 down.

Logging off now as game over

You always were a defeatist !!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:13 pm

Lowe view of the  game

Joe Edwards view of the game

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:50 am

Our MK Dons game on  Sat Jan 23 will be cancelled because of the next round, will be worth £90,000 to the winner.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:32 am

‘Twas, whilst sipping a 10 year old single malt in front of the log fire last night, laughing to myself at the irony of us getting all the way to the final at Wemberleeeeeee, in a year where no fans would be able to see it and be there to witness a truly historic event in our history.

Then I went to bed! Pfft.
Back to top Go down
pafcineurope

pafcineurope

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:25 pm

POI wrote:
‘Twas, whilst sipping a 10 year old single malt in front of the log fire last night, laughing to myself at the irony of us getting all the way to the final at Wemberleeeeeee, in a year where no fans would be able to see it and be there to witness a truly historic event in our history.

Then I went to bed! Pfft.

I was saying something similar to the wife last night. Funnily enough I had been sipping a 10-y-o Arran Malt whisky!!
Looking forward to a decent/winnable draw.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 2:03 pm

Don't give yourself too much credit Lowe, Argyle were a Championship Club while you were still in nappies.

You've only been a manager for three years, one relegation 1 promotion, 1 bankruptcy, 1 promotion by default is your record, you need to remember that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 3:12 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Don't give yourself too much credit Lowe, Argyle were a Championship Club while you were still in nappies.

You've only been a manager for three years, one relegation 1 promotion, 1 bankruptcy, 1 promotion by default is your record, you need to remember that.

lol ]

bury were going down when he took over and financial shite before that. To put Bury's bankruptcy atthat at his door is deluded point of view.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 3:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Chorley away

Probably Crawley great to see them stuffing dirty Leeds. Throbber will be ecstatic. lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:19 pm

Doncaster Rovers away in R4. Hopefully they too will play their academy players...
Back to top Go down
pafcineurope

pafcineurope

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:33 pm

Freathy wrote:
Doncaster Rovers away in R4. Hopefully they too will play their academy players...

I wouldn't bother you think we'll lose whoever we get. Doom merchant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A    Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Huddersfield Town v Plymouth A
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next