seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 3:05 pm

Piers Morgan.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 4:56 pm

Another wretched corrupt figurehead at the top of Government. I'd call her what I really think but Graiser will get a semi

Any sign of Theresa Mays missing 114 MP abuse files while you're at it Priti........??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 5:12 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Another wretched corrupt figurehead at the top of Government. I'd call her what I really think but Graiser will get a semi

Any sign of Theresa Mays missing 114 MP abuse files while you're at it Priti........??

Know what you mean, I feel the same way about you but even the ATD mods would draw the line at what I would write about you.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 5:50 pm

Funny as feck you posting a twit from that cnut. He wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him, just like you.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 7:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Funny as feck you posting a twit from that cnut. He wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him, just like you.

Oh I’ve been bitten many times.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 7:16 pm

Civil servants make mistakes, they call for the Home Secretaries head, Jack Straw denies then admits illegal rendition flights to Guantanamo bay and nothing...
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 8:59 pm

Graiser wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I didn’t mean you Graiser. It was for the loser harve.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:24 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I didn’t mean you Graiser. It was for the loser harve.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 8:37 am

Labour back to doing what it does best, fighting each other - Lawyers for Corbyn accuse Starmer of 'disingenuous' attack. High court hears claim of ‘procedural unfairness’ over former leader’s suspension from Labour party.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:53 pm

Who will remotely be surprised. No one with an IQ of more than 27 which actually rules out at least three here

Simply disgusting. After seeing the oaf produce the biggest reaction on twitter I've ever seen with his outrageous lie at PMQs most have accepted the normalizing of corruption and lies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:46 pm

Lies? how about the secret rendition flights, sending people away for water boarding and other tortures, denied by Jack Straw then later admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 pm

It’s a bit rich for Labour to be condemning potential Tory corruption as the PFI contracts although introduced by John Major in 1992 it was New Labour’s support of PFI was a key component of their liberalism. A 1994 document under the names of Brown, Cook and Prescott, signalled their support for “public-private partnerships”. The damage that New Labour did to the NHS was considerable. It was they who introduced the £20 billion cuts just before they lost the 2010 election. They opened the way for the Tories.

Just one thing aren’t we very nearly world leaders in rolling out the vaccinations, perhaps the contract award was well merited.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:15 pm

When I was in HMS Drake it was £80 for a new key if you lost yours thanks to PFI, they even had spares to cut copies from, that was under Labour.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:42 am

Well the Scotland visit as expected turned into an unmitigated disaster

Johnson will go down in history for orchestrating the disaster of Brexit and the Covid catastrophe. Now it looks as if he may have the additional grim accolade of destroying the Union. No British Prime Minister in history has wreaked such havoc or shown so little contrition

Hail Sir Boris sht
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:58 am

The corruption is off the scale.....
Whilst its clear to all I cant stand the Tory filth there surely cant be anyone left on ATD that supports this gutter trash

"The Government has said it’s not in the public interest to know whether it acted unlawfully in spending hundreds of millions or billions on defective PPE"

Well unlucky Johnson because Jo Maughn is heavily backed in bringing you to book fatboy

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:29 pm

Hunt the cnut showing that he hasn't got a clue by describing sir smarmie as the biggest threat to the tories since blair!

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:32 pm

Tory ideals would be as safe under Smarmy as they are under Bojo. Made in the same mould.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:13 am

Truly astonishing. Utterly shameful. There is not a single BM here that wont be absolutely horrified

Cmon just what IS going on with this Government

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:44 am

Building regulations change all the time, new builds now require a metal enclosure to the consumer unit, not a plastic one like I and I suspect many forum members have fitted in their homes, when is Labour going to force a vote to have 40 million UK homes fitted with this lifesaving enclosure or is it only attempting to make political capital out of Grenfell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 9:39 am

The motion was passed so what’s the issue other than making political capital out of it.
Looking at other reports from more saner media outlets it’s clear Labour are making political capital out of this tragedy.
Throughout these reports all Tory MP’s who contributed were steadfast that leaseholders should not be forced to finance any cladding removal, only thing I would agree with is why has it taken so long ?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 9:51 am

as an aside, who was it removed the fire brigade from signing off building fire safety? Blairs Labour.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:45 am

And who was the sitting mayor and party at the time of the Grenfell fire and surely would be in charge of inspections, regulations and monitoring of those regulations and council? Oh yes, labour’s khan.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 9:30 pm

Guardian today - Leak reveals Labour plan to focus on flag and patriotism to win back voters
Exclusive: leaked internal strategy presentation reveals plan to ‘change the party’s body language’

Keir Starmer’s patriot act risks turning off his core Labour voters.

Labour must make “use of the [union] flag, veterans [and] dressing smartly” as part of a radical rebranding to help it win back the trust of disillusioned voters, according to a leaked internal strategy presentation.

In WhatsApp messages, sent within hours of one briefing, senior officials ordered: “Please prioritise the union jack header images, not the plain red ones.”

We'll keep the red flag flying here, until we need to wrap ourselves in the Union Jack lol
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 9:35 pm

More comes in the Guardian,

Earlier this week Starmer presented a party-political broadcast beside a union flag and promising to “rebuild our country”. Red wall voters have also been targeted with a Facebook advert, which demands the Tories get tougher on border control, something which Labour emphasised in an opposition day debate on Monday.

Yes Harve you read that right, the Labour Party have actually paid out members subs to buy an advert on Face Book demanding that the Tories get tougher on border control.

What next from Starmer? We're going to build a wall in the channel and get France to pay for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next