mouldyoldgoat
akagreengull
Grovehill
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Two days break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 8:40 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Here your answer on where his  family is going to live

I have got a nice apartment (in Plymouth) so I’m quite happy. (Herald)

Family moving down in argyle chat, below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schools are back, so did RL's sprogs go to school today in a. Lancashire, b, Devon, c. neither, too busy packing.

Has Mrs Lowe been house hunting in the Westcountry, is their house "up North" on the Market.

In summary, is Ryan Lowe showing any fecking commitment to being Argyle Manager?

Chairman who lives in US, Manager who won't move down here, and the Club bang on about being part of the local community-what a joke this club is.

lots of people commute and again he isnt here long term.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 8:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Schools are back, so did RL's sprogs go to school today in a. Lancashire, b, Devon, c. neither, too busy packing.

Has Mrs Lowe been house hunting in the Westcountry, is their house "up North" on the Market.

In summary, is Ryan Lowe showing any fecking commitment to being Argyle Manager?

Chairman who lives in US, Manager who won't move down here, and the Club bang on about being part of the local community-what a joke this club is.

Grooves is clearly on a wind up mission Angers. I wouldn't take his posts seriously anymore.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 9:02 pm

He's not the poster he once was.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 9:12 pm

He's just being a prick!

Actually, does he remind you of another poster who only listens to his own keyboard and everyone else's view, if different to his, is null and void?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 9:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Grooves is clearly on a wind up mission Angers. I wouldn't take his posts seriously anymore.

i dont take them serious at all no worries there, i find them funny if anything. Clearly on a mission but it hasnt worked.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 9:19 pm

I am passionate about Argyle and want them to do well.

However, unlike some others, I do not think it is best for the Club to have a Manager who seems reluctant to live in the area. As well as giving the impression that he doesn't want to stay for long, l think it has a detrimental affect on his ability to sign good players.

Imagine trying to convince a player to move here.

"Plymouth is a great place to bring up a young family"

"No, my wife and kids still live in the North West, and I rent a flat, but..."

"Well, yes, of course I aim to be here for a while, but my family haven't moved here because, erm, well, ah, um Look, we're not talking about me, we're talking about you"

"Bye then, best of look, whoever you sign for"

Recipe for disaster IMO

Just look at Coughlan and Bristol Rovers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 9:49 pm

Grovehill wrote:

However, unlike some others, I do not think it is best for the Club to have a Manager who seems reluctant to live in the area. As well as giving the impression that he doesn't want to stay for long, l think it has a detrimental affect on his ability to sign good players.

"Well, yes, of course I aim to be here for a while, but my family haven't moved here because, erm, well, ah, um Look, we're not talking about me, we're talking about you"

Recipe for disaster IMO

Yep agree with that, also years ago a manager supporting another club as openly as Lowe does would have been an issue, but i suppose after donkeys years of argo being fourth division and Liverpool obviously not, nobody seems bothered.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Recipe for disaster IMO

Reluctant? You have to be joking...

Do yourself a favour and listen to the podcast.  It will stop you making a fool of yourself with certain comments. It will also explain why his kids aren't in school yet, and yes they have looked at schools in the Plymouth area.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 9:55 pm

I really don't get this anti Lowe stuff, he could live in Scotland and support
Shitty for all I care, from where I'm sitting it looks like lowe and Shumacher are doing a good job.
Lighten up ffs.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 9:59 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I really don't get this anti Lowe stuff, he could live in Scotland and support
Shitty for all I care, from where I'm sitting it looks like lowe and Shumacher are doing a good job.
Lighten up ffs.
Its called having an opinion, and being able to post it on a forum that allows it ffs.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Suffers you posted an opinion and I replied with an opinion I retract the ffs I generally try to be civil on here. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:09 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Suffers you posted an opinion and I replied with an opinion I retract the ffs I generally try to be civil on here. Cheers.
No problem bhey, a few of us have a different veiw of the manager but as you know in football its a results business if we get promoted Ryan will be a hero end of. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:12 pm

if ryan was an exeter city fan id have issue with him being so open about it but as we wont be playing liverpool anytime soon or be in the same league while hes manager or indeed ever its not going to affect him here is it.

in fact luggy was a passionate about dundee utd so much so he had us playing in their colours didnt affect him here either did it.......first term.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:14 pm

Cheers Suffers, let's face it footie is a highly emotive subject, and you me and all Argo fanzs are hoping for a positive season. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 8:47 am

Grovehill wrote:

Recipe for disaster IMO

Utterly ridiculous. Football is a transitory business where the average length of employment is just over a year.

So he buys a house, moves his family down and has a bad run of games and gets the sack. Then ends up with a house at the arse end of the country no good for him to be based as he's frigging miles away from the next job.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 9:33 am

Exactly
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 9:46 am

Zackly
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 10:16 am

I think Groovys comments would carry more weight if we weren't in the playoffs at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 1:46 pm

He’s just being a twat!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Lowe on Clarke joining Grimsby "It's closer to home and he's got three kids"

I rest my case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:34 pm

Grovehill wrote:

I rest my case

no you wont lol plus billy was only here for the short term was never going to stay as ryan said himself he doesnt fit our system.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

I rest my case

no you wont lol  plus billy was only here for the short term was never going to stay as ryan said himself he doesnt fit our system.
so why did Lowe bring him in in the first place for then he must of done his homework on him in the first place surely ..fed up with these short term loan mercenaries using the club till somethink better comes up for thereselfs clearly don’t give shit about our club plus you won’t get promotion out of this league with these kind of deals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 6:25 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

I rest my case

no you wont lol  plus billy was only here for the short term was never going to stay as ryan said himself he doesnt fit our system.
so why did Lowe bring him in in the first place for then he must of done his homework on him in the first place surely ..fed up with these short term loan mercenaries using the club till somethink better comes up for thereselfs clearly don’t give shit about our club plus you won’t get promotion out of this league with these kind of deals

i answered this somewhere else about both using each other to get to january. Jose baxter probably would have stayed on had he not got injured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two days break   Two days break - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two days break
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2