harvetheslayer
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again Empty
PostSubject: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let’s all try and get a guy sacked for being employed by the Herald but having the audacity to be an Exeter supporter.

I’m no fan of the Herald but this is comedy gold from the farmyard animals.
What a bunch of cocks.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Newell is desperate for attention as his dying days under Brent are ending.
Any crock of shit will suffice to prop up his downfall
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:17 pm

Isn't Errington a Palace fan? Does Newell want him removed too? Believe it or not old man, people don't HAVE to support or be obsessed with Argyle like you are.  It's about time we had a journo who isn't afraid to question the club.

Feck off back to the golf course Newell.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:38 pm

I've met Stuart James a couple of times (years ago) as my mate used to work at the WMN. He does support City as well as Man Utd.

I think as part of rationalisation by the group that own the Herald/ WMN (Northcliff?), led to journalists working for both papers rather than being separate (I think Rupert Metcalfe got moved up to Bristol as part of it also).

Rick Cowdery worked at the WMN at the same time and he's a Port Vale fan.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:42 pm

I see porky has brought out his big gun. BBC1/LG
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:47 pm

From what I read of the articles he's posted in the past couple days , they seem to be a hell of a lot better then what Errington ever puts out,

Its the same with Argyle some of our fans like Porky and the gang are cnuts doesn't mean the rest are
Same with them lot up the road.

Nool really is an idiot ,he's gonna get up getting sectioned .
No doubt loads of people will be willing to sign the papers.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:50 pm

All the sheep throughout that thread,
Boycott the Herald I'm not gonna read what they say anymore,

I can't use the word I want to describe them cause its blocked by the swear filter.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Of course they all loved the Herald when it was the official mouthpiece of the land grabber.

Assholes.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 3:22 pm

That really is an astonishing thread.

Truly incredible.

The very definition of ad hominem.

I know they are all outraged by Stuart James being an Exeter fan but not what it is that he has said that has upset them so.

I particularly liked "there was a critical article the other day in The Herald; it didn't have his name attached; but he must have written it because it was critical".

That's the lid slammed shut for me.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 3:45 pm

This sums it up a bunch of thick village idiots some of them posts comedy gold prapppppper dimlows boycott the herald was one of the shouts..they didn’t mind reading jimmys shit bias bile for 7 years thick F#%Ks..it just goes to show how stupid these people really are unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:00 pm

If the rumours are true about Nool getting a ban from the club, he will soon go running back once he want to air the injustice .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Jethro wrote:
If the rumours are true about Nool getting a ban from the club, he will soon go running back once he want to air the injustice .

As funny as that would be, exactly where has this come from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:31 pm

That's come from Harve I think, along with The Dauphin being the richest man on the planet since Richard the Rich Person. The chances of any Argyle fan being banned from Home Park for their internet activity are zero.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:33 pm

Harve mentioned it on the club statement thread, know you shouldn't believe all you read on the internet,

but my point was IF Nool was banned from the club he would be first to run to the herald claiming he's banned from the club he helped to save,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Absolute cretins led by the moronic cretininous site owner, does it matter ? yes Errorington is a Palace fan who cares? James is a Shitty fan who cares ?
Some people live in a very small world - total saddos.
I see the General is now in the thick of the PASHITTI action. laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 6:00 pm

beesrus wrote:
That's come from Harve I think, along with The Dauphin being the richest man on the planet since Richard the Rich Person.  The chances of any Argyle fan being banned from Home Park for their internet activity are zero.  

Its true its all true you're horrible to me Bees

ld ld      mmw
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Of course they all loved the Herald when it was the official mouthpiece of the land grabber.

Assholes.

Thumbs The same arseholes who will fall back in love with Derek if Argo win again on Saturday. Tossers the lot of em village to the core.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 6:44 pm

Whatever next - praaaaper Arguile fans attacking people wearing a Manure shirt and ripping it off their backs.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 6:55 pm

"Free licence to take the pi$$ from behind his keyboard"

Oh The Irony
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 7:12 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Assholes.

Thumbs The same arseholes who will fall back in love with Derek if Argo win again on Saturday. Tossers the lot of em village to the core.

But where does that leave me cause I'm still unsure about adams does that put me in the same bracket as the farm ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Mate, you hardly post inane twaddle like they do down on the farm, was making the point that the idiots over there were baying for Dereks blood while on ATD there was a somewhat measured viewpoint. Your concerns about Derek Adams are completely respected, have to say he has gone down several notches on my rating scale also. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 9:22 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Mate, you hardly post inane twaddle like they do down on the farm, was making the point that the idiots over there were baying for Dereks blood while on ATD there was a somewhat measured viewpoint. Your concerns about Derek Adams are completely respected, have to say he has gone down several notches on my rating scale also. cheers

Just checking I hadn't fallen to the farm level of twodle Thumbs
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 9:26 pm

You don't need to worry, I don't have you down as a BBC 1 mk2. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
He does support City as well as Man Utd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mauge's Gun

Ronnie Mauge's Gun

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:01 pm

The irony of and brass neck of this fella is unreal! Calling someone out for trolling![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next